ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another dire ...yawn.....warning from the climate change bozo's

You apparently care enough to post what Robert Redford says about climate change? To quote you "who gives a flying Fock what Robert Redford thinks about anything other than acting." Reaching for straws if this is what breitbart considers "news" or "reporting". Maybe we should randomly wander around and ask celebrities what stupid chite they believe and then quote it as news...oh that's right, that's just what you and breitbart did here....I see, I see. Thanks for the warning...

You apparently care enough to post what Robert Redford says about climate change? To quote you "who gives a flying Fock what Robert Redford thinks about anything other than acting." Reaching for straws if this is what breitbart considers "news" or "reporting". Maybe we should randomly wander around and ask celebrities what stupid chite they believe and then quote it as news...oh that's right, that's just what you and breitbart did here....I see, I see. Thanks for the warning...

LOL you think its only Redford??? Seriously
failed-climate-predictions.jpg

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
LOL you think its only Redford??? Seriously
failed-climate-predictions.jpg

Thanks. Great little cartoon you got there. About as informative as what Redford thinks. Keep plugging little guy. Won't change the outcome on any of these things. Time ain't on your side

Thanks. Great little cartoon you got there. About as informative as what Redford thinks. Keep plugging little guy. Won't change the outcome on any of these things. Time ain't on your side
So u are serious. You really think it's just Redford ? LOL. PAL, these loons have been making these nutty predictions for decades. Yes it's a cartoon, but the predictions are real. C'mon man

Only costing the nation billions. The micro, yes unimpressive news, but the whole warming deal really should be squashed if wgas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT