ADVERTISEMENT

Young guys you are most excited to see tomorrow?

theboyracer45

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2011
One of the best things about bowl games like tomorrow is the chance to see young guys who we didn’t see a lot of in the regular season but should be key players for us next year. The ones I am looking forward to the most:

Offense:
Monroe Freeling - Hoping he plays 50%+ of snaps at RT as he will be our starter there next year and IMO will be our next first round OL
Andrew Paul - Thought he flashed in limited reps throughout the year but my guess is he gets 10+ carries tomorrow as I doubt they put too much on Edwards and Milton. Believe he has the perfect skillset for Bobo’s offense

Defense:
Jordan Hall - I was surprised he didn’t play in the SECCG but I still think he is our next great DL. Hoping tomorrow is a springboard into a big sophomore year
Gabe Harris - Could see him playing more DE/5T next year if Mykel makes the move to Jack/OLB and thought he looked good in limited time this year. Want to see more of him
Joenel Aguero - I appreciate what Tykee did for us this year and the year he had but I think Aguero can add additional speed and athleticism at Star next year which would also help with our perimeter run defense

Who are you guys looking forward to watching tomorrow?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News