ADVERTISEMENT

You're not supposed to notice

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016

Just close your eyes real tight and keep hanging on to your racism and love of perversity. The Criminal in Chief and his chinese money laundering friends will take care of everything.
I keep saying it. I keep posting about it. The ish is about to hit the fan.

I keep saying it. I keep posting about it. The ish is about to hit the fan.
It's hitting the fan as we speak.

Banks are being allowed to fail by design.

Something very big is coming. Most of this board and most people you all know will accept anything they have to offer as a 'fix'.

It's gonna be biblical.

It's hitting the fan as we speak.

Banks are being allowed to fail by design.

Something very big is coming. Most of this board and most people you all know will accept anything they have to offer as a 'fix'.

It's gonna be biblical.
I am afraid you are right. It scares me. I will be interested to see if they allow it to get that bad. They are whores to the polls. In my business I have never seen what I am seeing right now. That is never a good sign. Regional banks are just the tip of the iceberg. Banks are losing money lending right now. This is a disaster approaching. The misdirection this admin and the msm are about to try will make David copperfield look like amateur hour.

I am afraid you are right. It scares me. I will be interested to see if they allow it to get that bad. They are whores to the polls. In my business I have never seen what I am seeing right now. That is never a good sign. Regional banks are just the tip of the iceberg. Banks are losing money lending right now. This is a disaster approaching. The misdirection this admin and the msm are about to try will make David copperfield look like amateur hour.
You blame a single man or a single time frame. I am a student of history. This country was sold off long ago. It has been bled dry. You all get what you have asked for.

"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men... Do remember that dishonesty and cowardice always have to be paid for. Don't imagine that for years on end you can make yourself the boot-licking propagandist of any régime, and then suddenly return to mental decency. Once a whore, always a whore."

You blame a single man or a single time frame. I am a student of history. This country was sold off long ago. It has been bled dry. You all get what you have asked for.

"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men... Do remember that dishonesty and cowardice always have to be paid for. Don't imagine that for years on end you can make yourself the boot-licking propagandist of any régime, and then suddenly return to mental decency. Once a whore, always a whore."
While I totally agree that this did not happen because of one man, this one man is going to push the bottom card of this house and it is going to come crashing down.

Just close your eyes real tight and keep hanging on to your racism and love of perversity. The Criminal in Chief and his chinese money laundering friends will take care of everything.
Raising interest rates tightens the money supply and lowers inflation

Reactions: willdup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT