ADVERTISEMENT

Zoso...

was just curious to get your thoughts on the events taking place on the other boards.

lol It’s a dumpster fire. How many user names does Bobbi have? Are aw and sleepy really that damn dumb or just crappy trolls? What new board has the bunch now moved to?

lol It’s a dumpster fire. How many user names does Bobbi have? Are aw and sleepy really that damn dumb or just crappy trolls? What new board has the bunch now moved to?
Don’t know. Haven’t checked emails all day. I have an alt for stuff like this that’s a pain to go dig up. Not sure I even remember the password. You know there’s a few that think you two are the same poster.

Don’t know. Haven’t checked emails all day. I have an alt for stuff like this that’s a pain to go dig up. Not sure I even remember the password. You know there’s a few that think you two are the same poster.
Yeah, I know that slope headed tard Aw thinks so as well as maybe Derek ? Nothing could be further from the truth. Honestly have no idea who GOMM is, or anyone else is for that matter. It is kinda funny they think that though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT