ADVERTISEMENT

‘Anti-Israel agitators block…..

Reactions: Eastmandawg
Fox News said that some glued their hands to cars. Boy I would have a ball snatching those hands loose. The cops needs to get their asses off the bridge and not stand there looking at them.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Fox News said that some glued their hands to cars. Boy I would have a ball snatching those hands loose. The cops needs to get their asses off the bridge and not stand there looking at them.
Pull the car over to the shoulder, block them off and leave them there with a hacksaw. Don't allow anyone near them, for everyone's safety of course.

Once they are sunburned, covered in $hit and piss and begging for water maybe they will learn their lesson. But, I doubt it.

Pull the car over to the shoulder, block them off and leave them there with a hacksaw. Don't allow anyone near them, for everyone's safety of course.

Once they are sunburned, covered in $hit and piss and begging for water maybe they will learn their lesson. But, I doubt it.
These radicals are crazy. We have to stop handing them with kids gloves. If they keep blocking traffic or interfering with people’s daily lives then they deserve a Billie club up side the head. Keep doing that until they get the idea they can’t do that anymore.

These radicals are crazy. We have to stop handing them with kids gloves. If they keep blocking traffic or interfering with people’s daily lives then they deserve a Billie club up side the head. Keep doing that until they get the idea they can’t do that anymore.
Walked by the TV earlier today while working. Heard some commentator say this wouldn’t work this way in Arkansas.

Said they wouldn’t need law enforcement, said the citizens would shove them off the bridge before they got there….or something to that affect.

Walked by the TV earlier today while working. Heard some commentator say this wouldn’t work this way in Arkansas.

Said they wouldn’t need law enforcement, said the citizens would shove them off the bridge before they got there….or something to that affect.
Citizens in different states have no patience with shit like this. They want to get on with their daily lives and routines.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT