ADVERTISEMENT

‘WOW!’ CNBC Anchor Rick Santelli Stunned Over ‘Juicy’ Blockbuster Jobs Report - Let's go Dark Biden!

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
Thanks to the Biden administration they've been able to overcome GOP incompetence in the House to create unprecedented growth coming out of the pandemic. If this continues to November Biden would be thr greatest economic presidents of all-time.

"Yes, the big March jobs, jobs, jobs report hitting the wires. Nonfarmpayrolls, a whopping 303,000! That bests most estimate and goes right alongwith the whisper number, which was higher than the estimates due to thestrength in ADP.

303,000. That’s the juiciest number that we’ve had going back to–. 303,000 equals May of 23. Right on the nose can find a higher number. You goback to January of last year.

If we look at the unemployment rate 3.8. Now this is a biggiebecause last month’s 3.9 was the highest unemployment rate since Jan of 22. Soit did moderate just a bit.

If we look at average hourly earnings, which were up one tenthof a percent last month, that was the lowest month over month change sinceMarch of 21. Let’s call it three years. First of all, that was revised. Now up2/10. And the new number is up 3/10 of a percent. Exactly as expected. Yearover year 4.1 as expected down from 4.3. Actually when you look at 4.1, youhave to go back to, June of 21. June of 21. Excuse me. Yeah. 4.1 June at 21.Find a lower number. That’s a really big deal when you consider, what theaverage hourly earnings on a year over year basis have been doing. Averageworkweek 34.4 hours. That’s a 10th higher than we were expecting and a 10thhigher in the rearview mirror, which is 34.3. And finally, you six. That’s theunderemployment rate. 16 excuse me, 7.3 7.3%.

And labor force participation. Wow! 62.7 62.7. That is a nicejump. We are at 62.5 last month and 62.6 was expected.

So these numbers are definitely stronger than expected." ~ Rick Santelli

Thanks to the Biden administration they've been able to overcome GOP incompetence in the House to create unprecedented growth coming out of the pandemic. If this continues to November Biden would be thr greatest economic presidents of all-time.

"Yes, the big March jobs, jobs, jobs report hitting the wires. Nonfarmpayrolls, a whopping 303,000! That bests most estimate and goes right alongwith the whisper number, which was higher than the estimates due to thestrength in ADP.

303,000. That’s the juiciest number that we’ve had going back to–. 303,000 equals May of 23. Right on the nose can find a higher number. You goback to January of last year.

If we look at the unemployment rate 3.8. Now this is a biggiebecause last month’s 3.9 was the highest unemployment rate since Jan of 22. Soit did moderate just a bit.

If we look at average hourly earnings, which were up one tenthof a percent last month, that was the lowest month over month change sinceMarch of 21. Let’s call it three years. First of all, that was revised. Now up2/10. And the new number is up 3/10 of a percent. Exactly as expected. Yearover year 4.1 as expected down from 4.3. Actually when you look at 4.1, youhave to go back to, June of 21. June of 21. Excuse me. Yeah. 4.1 June at 21.Find a lower number. That’s a really big deal when you consider, what theaverage hourly earnings on a year over year basis have been doing. Averageworkweek 34.4 hours. That’s a 10th higher than we were expecting and a 10thhigher in the rearview mirror, which is 34.3. And finally, you six. That’s theunderemployment rate. 16 excuse me, 7.3 7.3%.

And labor force participation. Wow! 62.7 62.7. That is a nicejump. We are at 62.5 last month and 62.6 was expected.

Americans say they need $1.4 mil to retire comfortably. A 53% increase from four years ago:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/retirement-savings-how-much-americans-need-1-46-million/

Last edited:

You know part time jobs count the same as full time jobs right? More and more people have to have multiple jobs to make ends meet. The numbers are not as rosy as they seem.

AH…..save less then, you’ll be good.
Ma

Maybe Joes illegals will pay us, for breaking the law and using our resources, I bet that was joes plan all along.

You know part time jobs count the same as full time jobs right? More and more people have to have multiple jobs to make ends meet. The numbers are not as rosy as they seem.
In addition, how many of these people are spouses who are having to go back to work to make ends meet? There is a lot of that going on these days.

AH…..save less then, you’ll be good.
Well when the article you posted says that the average American only has $88K in their retirement accounts do you really think $1.5M is a realistic goal?

In addition, how many of these people are spouses who are having to go back to work to make ends meet? There is a lot of that going on these days.
This isn't the 50's anymore. The Ameican dream of living lavishly on a single income isnt attainable or realistic to many American. Sure you can survive on a single income but multiple new or newish cars, family vacations or private school is an impossibility on a single income for almsot everyone...and that lavish lifestyle is what most Americans want to live.

Reactions: pawd
This is how the numbers have always been calculated for years and if Trump was in office youd be cheering the exact same report. This report compared to any jobs report over the last five years, would be considered fantastic news.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pawd
Well when the article you posted says that the average American only has $88K in their retirement accounts do you really think $1.5M is a realistic goal?
Do it this way……the general rule of thumb was $1 million in 2020, now it’s roughly $1.5 mil 4 years later (retirement).

Do the math…..if you need help with the percent thingy, I’m here for U brother.

Last edited:
Well when the article you posted says that the average American only has $88K in their retirement accounts
That is part of the problem. People need more to live on, but they are able to save less. in 2021 that 88k was 98k. SInce 2021, income levels are up. Maximum 401k contributions are up $3500/person. RMD requirements have been increased by an extra year. How come savings are less? People are saving less, despite this. And they are also being forced into taking loans and early withdrawals, despite the penalty.

That is part of the problem. People need more to live on, but they are able to save less. in 2021 that 88k was 98k. SInce 2021, income levels are up. Maximum 401k contributions are up $3500/person. RMD requirements have been increased by an extra year. How come savings are less? People are saving less, despite this. And they are also being forced into taking loans and early withdrawals, despite the penalty.
So which is it that Ameicans need for retirmeent...$88K or $1.5M?

So which is it that Ameicans need for retirmeent...$88K or $1.5M?
88k is the average balance. Thats not what is needed. The average balance counts the 22 yr old who has 5k in his account. The problem is that the average balance is going down, but the need for retirement money is going up

There are 3 problems. (1) The numbers aren't real, and they will be revised down in 1 - 2 months. (2) One quarter of the jobs are Govt jobs, which shouldn't be included. (3) A sizable % of those jobs are part time.

But keep up the delusion that Brandon is creating jobs. Everyone else knows the truth. The more you guys lie, the more likely Trump will win.

Reactions: shonuff253
After 3 years of this supposed lying Brandon's Build Back Better nonsense the labor participation rate is still down from the pre-COVID numbers.

Yeah, I saw that recently on my Fidelity accounts dashboard. I used to be a lot closer to their suggested goal, but they have pushed me further behind that number which is now out past $1M.
If you don't have a pension and don't have a mortgage, car payment or paying for kids in college then the $1M number for me would work. I think a lot of Americans are carrying that mortgage, car payment and kids in college "outcome" into their retirement years which is "no bueno"

Reactions: atlanta cock#
Yeah, I saw that recently on my Fidelity accounts dashboard. I used to be a lot closer to their suggested goal, but they have pushed me further behind that number which is now out past $1M.
Inflation is a killer…..will never see a below 2% average with 4 more years from the current clown & gang in office.

Hang in there, looks like you’re planning your work & working your plan.

Reactions: blackpug6
The Ameican dream of living lavishly on a single income isnt attainable or realistic to many American.
Thanks to Democrat policies.

My point still stands. Also, let's throw in the millions of retired people going back to work because their retirement fund have been destroyed due to inflation.

After 3 years of this supposed lying Brandon's Build Back Better nonsense the labor participation rate is still down from the pre-COVID numbers.
That number has been dropping from decades and not necessarily a bad thing. If that drop is attributed to people retiring early or deciding to be a stay at home mom/dad it's actually good for the younger generation. More baby boomers need to hurry up and retire from the labor force.

The President of the US has very little influence on the overall economy. However, we historically associate economies with their Presidents.

I’m not discrediting Biden, the economy is doing really well. But it did amazing well for Trump as well.

What that tells you is that the US economy is strong overall.

It’s policy that would cost Biden the election.

The President of the US has very little influence on the overall economy. However, we historically associate economies with their Presidents.

I’m not discrediting Biden, the economy is doing really well. But it did amazing well for Trump as well.

What that tells you is that the US economy is strong overall.

It’s policy that would cost Biden the election.
Oh I actually agree. I just threw in the Biden administration to get a rise out of the FJB crowd. The only thing that could negatively impact this economy would be austerity measure like the UK or extreme cut in tax revenue like the state of Kansas did 10 years back.

Wanna know how to tell if the monthly jobs report is good or not; which ever political party is in off, if they counter party isn't talking about the report that means it's good. Conservative media is pretending as though the report didn't come out. If it were bad they would be highlighting it right now but they're not...they're ignoring the story.

Oh I actually agree. I just threw in the Biden administration to get a rise out of the FJB crowd. The only thing that could negatively impact this economy would be austerity measure like the UK or extreme cut in tax revenue like the state of Kansas did 10 years back.
Yeah our economy is strong but inflation is still too high. I’m a successful guy it it still shocks me how much things cost.

This is how the numbers have always been calculated for years
1. You're mostly correct about the part time/full time aspect. But, the calculation methods did change in January '24, which also affected Nov/Dec '23 (and those months were still corrected downward).

Oh I actually agree. I just threw in the Biden administration to get a rise out of the FJB crowd.

2. Do we really need more of that, from either side? 😅

Conservative media is pretending as though the report didn't come out. If it were bad they would be highlighting it right now but they're not...they're ignoring the story.

3. Regardless of any media attention, the numbers are what they are:

1. You're mostly correct about the part time/full time aspect. But, the calculation methods did change in January '24, which also affected Nov/Dec '23 (and those months were still corrected downward).

2. Do we really need more of that, from either side? 😅

3. Regardless of any media attention, the numbers are what they are:

7wtket.gif

It doesn’t matter what is reported. People base their opinions on what they see in the real economy. Most of the new jobs were in government and healthcare so I guess you can thank Joey Jobs for inflating the jobs numbers through pork barrel spending, but voters don’t care about government reports. They care that inflation is still raging and we probably aren’t going to get any rate cuts this year. Pork barrel spending is a classic political play but I’m not sure it is going to work this time.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I just paid $31 for toothpaste, deodorant, ketchup, mustard, a can of soup, crackers, and a bag of chips.

The strong job market really isn't that impressive to me, at this point.

Wanna know how to tell if the monthly jobs report is good or not; which ever political party is in off, if they counter party isn't talking about the report that means it's good. Conservative media is pretending as though the report didn't come out. If it were bad they would be highlighting it right now but they're not...they're ignoring the story.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/march-jobs-report-healthcare-government-sectors-added-most

You might try reading some conservative media.

Reactions: cherrydawg

Tell that to all the folks struggling to pay for groceries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT