ADVERTISEMENT

“No evidence” ….

I laughed.....anyone that believes in wide spread voter fraud is awesome.

That said, Biden sucks ass

Reactions: KidneyStoned
I’m not arguing whether tampering occurred or not. But I will say (and I’ve said from the beginning) that it will be practically impossible to prove without any doubt. Primarily because - if it happened - there will be no footprints. It’s all computerized.
It has been shown that the dominion voting system could be easily altered by anyone with decent computer skills. There are videos of this - don’t take my word for it.
We need to secure our voting practices so that NEITHER party has to worry about it.
How do you do that? Voter ID, in person voting, and signed paper ballots. It’s old school. But it’s almost impossible to cheat.
JC

But Trump said......
22 million more votes than in 2016. During one of the most deadly times during the pandemic. I think this should all be put to bed. There will never be proof. And even if there is the Supreme Court has even said we aren’t hearing it. The rules changed and the Dems did a terrific job of using them to their advantage. Biden won. Period.

That being said. 22 million more. Trump had 10 million more. Biden had 12 million more than Trump did in his win. More than Obama and Hillary. The single largest jump percentage wise in voter turnout ever. Never happened. Say what you want. But don’t puff your chest out. Unless you want to also admit we used the shenanigans allowed to our advantage. Trump was cocky and he lost.

Biden was thought of as the weakest Democrat candidate in the last 120 years. They only thought Michael Dukakis may be worse. Yet 22 million. Don’t say trump. Polarizing. Brought out the Dems.

I saw Dems daily driving with masks on in cars by themselves. Accosting folks in grocery stores for being within six feet or not wearing a mask. 22 million. Families didn’t visit each other over Christmas for the first time ever, yet they got out to vote in record numbers just a month before. 22 million.

Take the win. But don’t insult anyone with half a brain and act like bullshit didn’t happen.

22 million more votes than in 2016. During one of the most deadly times during the pandemic. I think this should all be put to bed. There will never be proof. And even if there is the Supreme Court has even said we aren’t hearing it. The rules changed and the Dems did a terrific job of using them to their advantage. Biden won. Period.

That being said. 22 million more. Trump had 10 million more. Biden had 12 million more than Trump did in his win. More than Obama and Hillary. The single largest jump percentage wise in voter turnout ever. Never happened. Say what you want. But don’t puff your chest out. Unless you want to also admit we used the shenanigans allowed to our advantage. Trump was cocky and he lost.

Biden was thought of as the weakest Democrat candidate in the last 120 years. They only thought Michael Dukakis may be worse. Yet 22 million. Don’t say trump. Polarizing. Brought out the Dems.

I saw Dems daily driving with masks on in cars by themselves. Accosting folks in grocery stores for being within six feet or not wearing a mask. 22 million. Families didn’t visit each other over Christmas for the first time ever, yet they got out to vote in record numbers just a month before. 22 million.

Take the win. But don’t insult anyone with half a brain and act like bullshit didn’t happen.
Three years of investigations, recounts, lawsuits and endless promises of proof that ALL turned out to be total bullshit. As in, a 100% fail rate in proving meaningful fraud.

High turnout during a once in a hundred-year deadly pandemic and an entirely unprecedented global economic shutdown doesn't prove anything other than the fact that people rightfully felt that the stakes for the outcome of the election were far higher than they had been before in their lifetimes.

Of course, beyond all of that, many of us felt that Trump was a singular threat to our republic, and he did a fantastic job of proving us correct by his behavior starting the day he lost the election, right through J6 and after.

So put it to bed. How many times have you written a similar post.

Don't you understand how many people came out to vote because of these candidates and how strongly they felt for one or the other. And, yes, you didn't have to come out because you could absentee vote. So you didn't have to expose yourself, so whether you were wearing a mask or not, it didn't matter in most places That's what I did and will be doing again this year.

People were making false claims about more than 100% of the registered people voting in the election. It was ignorance of the rules. I forget what state, but you could register on election day. So when someone looked at the total registered it didn't include those people. Besides for not indicating fraud, if you would stop to think about it a lot of people decided to vote at the last minute. I doubt that happened before, but something drove them to vote and those were obviously done in person. So think for a second instead of just trying to justify something.

I'm just trying to put it straight to you my friend.

So put it to bed. How many times have you written a similar post.

Don't you understand how many people came out to vote because of these candidates and how strongly they felt for one or the other. And, yes, you didn't have to come out because you could absentee vote. So you didn't have to expose yourself, so whether you were wearing a mask or not, it didn't matter in most places That's what I did and will be doing again this year.

People were making false claims about more than 100% of the registered people voting in the election. It was ignorance of the rules. I forget what state, but you could register on election day. So when someone looked at the total registered it didn't include those people. Besides for not indicating fraud, if you would stop to think about it a lot of people decided to vote at the last minute. I doubt that happened before, but something drove them to vote and those were obviously done in person. So think for a second instead of just trying to justify something.

I'm just trying to put it straight to you my friend.
Brother I am putting it straight to you too. I have agreed with you from nearly the jump that there would be no proving this. There is no way under the rules. But shit happened. Don’t let the tds get in the way of your thoughts. I get it. The big lie is a big part of the left’s defense. But Hillary told the big lie first. So we can put that to bed too. I am not sure Biden wouldn’t have won without the shenanigans. He may have under the old rules too. Not saying that. But you can’t have that many firsts happen, put your head in the sand continually and blame it on Trump being polarizing.

You guys close ranks. It is impressive.

Forget about trump for a second if that is possible. Can you not at least admit a lot of firsts happened?? And maybe whatever caused this should have been investigated for both the good and bad parts of the turnout. The rules lent to no proof. Anything with this many new rules is bound to have some kinks. Which is fine, but the fact that not one single Dem will give an inch is 100 percent proof for me that I hit the nail in the head. You don’t meet in the middle. Again, all the proof I need.

Last edited:
Congrats on the win while country's in the gutter
It's not.

But since we are retailing wins and losses, this just dropped. Quoted here without verification of provenance:

"Trump-appointed US Attorney files charges for lying against source of Form 1023 Republicans touted as proof Biden was bribed. Indictment says claims were "fabrications" and the source "changed his story.. and promoted a new false narrative" after "he met with Russian officials"

BREAKING: DOJ has charged the informant who provided derogatory information
about Hunter and Joe Biden with "false statements" and obstruction.

GGaGHNPX0AAmqik
GGaGHNTXkAAAlW4

It's not.

But since we are retailing wins and losses, this just dropped. Quoted here without verification of provenance:

"Trump-appointed US Attorney files charges for lying against source of Form 1023 Republicans touted as proof Biden was bribed. Indictment says claims were "fabrications" and the source "changed his story.. and promoted a new false narrative" after "he met with Russian officials"

GGaGHNPX0AAmqik
GGaGHNTXkAAAlW4
I don’t believe the Biden doj did this. Come on. There is no way an organization whose leadership’s goose is likely cooked, if you know who is elected, would protect itself like this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A court in California no less. If you didn’t put it out there in black and white, I don’t know how anyone could have guessed this might happen. Let’s please get the focus off Joe looking like a corpse on stage again, and focus it on the wrongs bestowed upon hunter.

Last edited:
I don’t believe the Biden doj did this. Come on. There is no way an organization whose leadership’s goose is likely cooked, if you know who is elected, would protect itself like this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A court in California no less. If you didn’t put it out there in black and white, I don’t know how anyone could have guessed this might happen. Let’s please get the focus off Joe looking like a corpse on stage again, and focus it on the wrongs bestowed upon hunter.

Assumptions, my man.

I omitted the fact that it's Weiss that's brought the indictment. Obviously he's pissed. But I don't think you think that he's Biden's man now, do you?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Assumptions, my man.

I omitted the fact that it's Weiss that's brought the indictment. Obviously he's pissed. But I don't think you think that he's Biden's man now, do you?
I think he is trying to save his job. That is the truth. I would too if I were him at this point. Better hope Joe gets elected. Heads are going to roll otherwise.

Trump has seen 50 cia agents straight up lie about Hunter to hurt him. And seen a report where the fbi obviously went above and beyond to try to stick anything they could to him. If he gets elected, he is a vengeful person. Period.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I think he is trying to save his job.
Joe asked him to continue serving in the first place, so I don't really think that's why he's indicted pretty much THE key witness who surfaced "facts" that Comer likes to trot out there. It' s more likely that Smirnov lied and that, being a prosecutor, Weiss is livid for having been embarrassed.

Joe asked him to continue serving in the first place, so I don't really think that's why he's indicted pretty much THE key witness who surfaced "facts" that Comer likes to trot out there. It' s more likely that Smirnov lied and that, being a prosecutor, Weiss is livid for having been embarrassed.
I think if we have figured anything out about Weiss, is where he does something positive for the left or the right he is a genius. When it benefits the other side he is an idiot.

Trump said he was done with him about six months ago when he was appointed to this position. Said he would be his last choice.

This guy was on the run anyway. He had been an informant since 2010. How many more lies did he tell. If he did lie, throw the book at him. About burisma, I heard all I needed to hear from hunter’s business partner. Biden lied about having any contact with them. Period.

I think if we have figured anything out about Weiss, is where he does something positive for the left or the right he is a genius. When it benefits the other side he is an idiot.
I am not saying either of these things. I am saying that Weiss, whether or not he's political, is pissed because the witness lied.

Trump said he was done with him about six months ago when he was appointed to this position. Said he would be his last choice.
Trump's hiring record does not much credit his opinion, though on the other hand he hired Weiss, whom he now disowns. Likely Weiss is just like any other civil servant, and therefore just looking to keep his job - by winning cases and not getting embarrassed by witnesses.

So I guess I have talked myself into siding with you - he's just trying to keep his job.

Last edited:
It's not.

GGaGHNPX0AAmqik
GGaGHNTXkAAAlW4
This particularly informant’s testimony was featured on 85 separate segments on Hannity. We will all look forward to his comments on the new indictments on tonight’s show.

This guy is also Comer and Grassley’s favorite witness to reference. Yet another blow to the Biden impeachment effort.

Last edited:
I am not saying either of these things. I am saying that Weiss, whether or not he's political, is pissed because the witness lied.

Trump's hiring record does not much credit his opinion, though on the other hand he hired Weiss, whom he now disowns. Likely Weiss is just like any other civil servant, and therefore just looking to keep his job - by winning cases and not getting embarrassed by witnesses.

So I guess I have talked myself into siding with you - he's just trying to keep his job.
Can’t dispute trump’s hiring record. That’s being said, the point about him being an fbi informant since 2010 is just as damning. It only took 14 years to figure out he is full of shit possibly. What else has he lied about? I would be interested to know who else he has been an informant about. Against the right or the left.

It's not.

GGaGHNPX0AAmqik
GGaGHNTXkAAAlW4
While we’re at it. Now we know Russia wanted Hillary in 2026. And CIA knew and covered up.

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
Three years of investigations, recounts, lawsuits and endless promises of proof that ALL turned out to be total bullshit. As in, a 100% fail rate in proving meaningful fraud.

High turnout during a once in a hundred-year deadly pandemic and an entirely unprecedented global economic shutdown doesn't prove anything other than the fact that people rightfully felt that the stakes for the outcome of the election were far higher than they had been before in their lifetimes.

Of course, beyond all of that, many of us felt that Trump was a singular threat to our republic, and he did a fantastic job of proving us correct by his behavior starting the day he lost the election, right through J6 and after.
I didn’t say there was fraud. I said it is not provable And would never be proven. The rules were the wild Wild West. Dominion was hacked in five minutes by the use of a pen. A ton of votes had no way of being verified. It was likely the most insecure election in 100 years.

Both behaviors actually turned out to be correct. People on Jan 6th shouldn’t have done what they did. Neither should Trump. But they were right. Sorry. They were trying to prevent the worst president in the modern era. As proven by the worst approval Rating ever for a sitting president. He sucks. And he is compromised. Something else we all knew and you pretended not to know.

Biden is a threat every single day. To forget where he is and hit the button. Or to start ww3. He has come close numerous times just from gaffes.

Nothing signaled this high a turnout. Again. Super weak and feeble candidate. People stayed away from their families during Christmas. On lockdown. Yet voted in record numbers never seen before in the history of our country. If it was not for tds, only the ridiculously brainwashed would think it was a normal secure election. lol. Even the public polling is changing yearly towards this line of thinking. More democrats believe it every year. That is funniest part.

Just because they don’t have the evidence doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It did. Thousands of homeless registered to vote. Who do you actually think voted with their ballots? There was fraud all over Fulton and Dekalb county. Dekalb delays their counts every time to see how many votes are needed to change the election to D then they dump them in. No i don’t have proof either but guarantee there was lots of fraud in those counties especially

kind of like 5 yrs and 40 million dollars still can't convince tds sufferers that there was no collusion. LMBO at hypocrites.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT