ADVERTISEMENT

“So you can shoot someone”…

again, you are blinded by race, or you would find statistics that suggest that the key driver of high murder rates in the municipalities you fear is more likely - "poverty"
I don’t fear anything. I spent 10 years in subsaharan Africa in cities that make Chicago look like a playground. Yes, one of the main drivers behind the absurd black murder rates in concentrated areas is indeed poverty. And liberals in charge have been throwing money at poverty hand-over-fist for 50 years and it gets no better. So, keep heaving money at it and avoiding punishing murderous criminals. I’ll just watch..

I don’t fear anything. I spent 10 years in subsaharan Africa in cities that make Chicago look like a playground. Yes, one of the main drivers behind the absurd black murder rates in concentrated areas is indeed poverty. And liberals in charge have been throwing money at poverty hand-over-fist for 50 years and it gets no better. So, keep heaving money at it and avoiding punishing murderous criminals. I’ll just watch..
"fear" comment withdrawn - used to so many people who would never even consider visiting our inner cities trying to tell us how we should revolve their problems.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Typical. All of the hellhole murder cities are run by democrats, and yet they want to take all the guns from normal, law abiding citizens in rural America. If the idiots in these cities want to keep electing these communist progressives, fine. Stay there, turn in your guns and knives and enjoy your high crime rates. Leave the rest of us out of that crap.

Leave all this talk of racism there too. Everyone has their own mind and soul. This country was founded on the idea that each has free will to make of themselves what they wish.

Our ability to own firearms give us our individuality. We have a right to own firearms every bit as much as the politicians and celebrities that are protected by them.

The framers set the way of government up to recognize individual rights and it can only be successful with a moral citizenry. They knew and stated this very fact. Our citizens in general, within these inner city shitholes are anything but moral. That’s why there is no law there. No consistent application of law or government. Only corruption, immorality, hypocrisy and greed from the knaves chosen by the ignorant masses. The same people calling for the outlaw and confiscation of guns from moral, law abiding masses are the same ones willing to slaughter and kill infant human beings that are completely defenseless and innocent. You expect us to hand over our arms to these butchers?

again, you are blinded by race, or you would find statistics that suggest that the key driver of high murder rates in the "murder-plagued areas" you fear is more likely - "poverty"

I am not going to engage with you on this further, for obvious reasons. but suffice to say I acknowledge that you are open to the idea of restrictions, that you acknowledge that it is more complicated than "Blacks shooting each other," and that there are many causes. Finally, I would note that in those municipalities there are more and different solutions being applied - everything from Shot Spotter to gun buybacks etc...

Gun buybacks???? Do you know what a failure this has been? What a joke that turned into? Just a comedy of errors.

Okay, do you think anyone with a brain would go buy a gun with money they’ve already paid taxes on on. Pay more taxes on the purchase of the gun. Only to sell it back to the government with the tax money they already took from you, for about 3 to 5 % of what you originally paid?

Who would fall for such an absurdly insane theft of their own money and resources.

Last edited:
You’re too dumb to discuss this with. I have explained relative populations to you three times. Go back to high school.

Lol, they don’t want to understand anything. The cloudier they can keep these subjects, the more latitude they think they have to be lazy and irresponsible. Any simple, elementary search will produce race stats based on percentages, not total numbers

You’re too dumb to discuss this with. I have explained relative populations to you three times. Go back to high school.

I had a similar conversation with shonuff awhile back on this same topic, and he didn't understand relative population either.

I think if they understood what relative population actually was, it would distort their reality and faulty logic. So it's better for them to just plead ignorant.

I had a similar conversation with shonuff awhile back on this same topic, and he didn't understand relative population either.

I think if they understood what relative population actually was, it would distort their reality and faulty logic. So it's better for them to just plead ignorant.
In 2019 according to FBI table 43A, whites at 70% of the population were arrested for 3650 murders while blacks at 13% of the population were arrested for 4078 murders. Whites 45%, blacks 51%. What sort of simpleton does not see a huge skew in those numbers.

In retrospect I should have asked him to explain why blacks committed 145.64 times the murders Pacific islanders committed in the US.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

In 2019 according to FBI table 43A, whites at 70% of the population were arrested for 3650 murders while blacks at 13% of the population were arrested for 4078 murders. Whites 45%, blacks 51%. What sort of simpleton does not see a huge skew in those numbers.

In retrospect I should have asked him to explain why blacks committed 145.64 times the murders Pacific islanders committed in the US.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43
Murder isn’t the only violent crime that is shown in the data. You keep harping on murder but turning a blind eye to rape. Have you seen those numbers for the white population? Let’s have a discussion.

Murder isn’t the only violent crime that is shown in the data. You keep harping on murder but turning a blind eye to rape. Have you seen those numbers for the white population? Let’s have a discussion.
Ok. From the chart, whites committed 69% of rapes, in line with their percentage of population. Blacks, on the other hand, committed 26% of rapes, DOUBLE THEIR PERCENTAGE OF POPULATION. Thank you for pointing out that blacks are the rapingest segment of our population. Now who’s the clown? Go back to high school statistics.

Ok. From the chart, whites committed 69% of rapes, in line with their percentage of population. Blacks, on the other hand, committed 26% of rapes, DOUBLE THEIR PERCENTAGE OF POPULATION. Thank you for pointing out that blacks are the rapingest segment of our population. Now who’s the clown? Go back to high school statistics.
Is not in line with the population. Do you know how many white people are in America?

Couple of old white dudes all hopped up on rage and paranoia thanks to their nightly diet of Tucker
I guess Tucker made up the statistics that Dead Duck is posting?… another deflection from the facts… wake up… I understand having a big heart and feeling sorry for people… and wanting to believe that it’s not their fault and it’s always “the Man” holding them down… but at some point black/liberal Americans need to stop with the excuses and take responsibility for their policies, family structures, and broken communities… I’d like to see these stats along side the illegitimacy/one parent household rates per race… how many more generations of freedom do some need?… Dems have been in charge of these poverty stricken cities for decades, pouring money into all types of programs to supposedly help these issues… Yet nothing has changed, and some are still trying to blame the problems on slavery and racism because it pulls at the hearts of the uninformed… let’s just keep turning a blind eye to the crime and illegitimacy stats relative to the % of the population… it’s clear and blatantly obvious… I hate it and want the problem solved!

I guess Tucker made up the statistics that Dead Duck is posting?… another deflection from the facts… wake up… I understand having a big heart and feeling sorry for people… and wanting to believe that it’s not their fault and it’s always “the Man” holding them down… but at some point black/liberal Americans need to stop with the excuses and take responsibility for their policies, family structures, and broken communities… I’d like to see these stats along side the illegitimacy/one parent household rates per race… how many more generations of freedom do some need?… Dems have been in charge of these poverty stricken cities for decades, pouring money into all types of programs to supposedly help these issues… Yet nothing has changed, and some are still trying to blame the problems on slavery and racism because it pulls at the hearts of the uninformed… let’s just keep turning a blind eye to the crime and illegitimacy stats relative to the % of the population… it’s clear and blatantly obvious… I hate it and want the problem solved!
So you’re more concerned about the 26% of crimes committed instead of the 70%?

And what is causing elderly white men to shoot innocent people?

Since we’re talking statistics these statistic do a great job of illustrating systemic racism.

Here’s another statistical trend - white Christian’s are being replaced by agnostics, immigrants and people of color. The idealized America is changing - and there’s nothing old white dudes screaming into their echo chamber can do about it.

Yes, you’re right. From your linked source, whites are 75.8% of the population yet commit only 69% of rapes. I don’t expect you to understand this.
I’m looking at 59.3% of the population. Are you looking at the number where some Hispanic people identify as white? Either way it goes 70% is a very large number. You ought to get that under control.

Multitasking and math are too challenging for you, just stick to OCD…..he’s more lovable/likable.
Yeah and anyone who thinks 25% is greater than 75% is a bonafide genius. Bizzaro world I tell you lol 😂.

Yeah and anyone who thinks 25% is greater than 75% is a bonafide genius. Bizzaro world I tell you lol 😂.
HA!…..and you still struggle with rudimentary math (see DDD & quit moving goalposts).

JAWAG here, I don’t think you are playing…..U really are stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
HA!…..and you still struggle with rudimentary math (see DD & quit moving goalposts).

JAWAG here, don’t thinks you are playing…..U really are stupid.
You still can’t explain your “both sides” and “shat stirrers” comment. That what happens when critical thinking is lacking. Stay off of Fox News, the number 1 news network for idiots. I don’t want you to end up like the two fools that were being discussed in this thread.

You still can’t explain your “both sides” and “shat stirrers” comment. That what happens when critical thinking is lacking. Stay off of Fox News, the number 1 news network for idiots. I don’t want you to end up like the two fools that were being discussed in this thread.
Pointless, kinda like administering medicine to the dead…..you’re just stuck with stupid.

I’m sure it’s all innate, none of it’s your fault……so don’t beat yourself up.

Always tell yourself…..I am good enough, I am smart enough and doggone it…people like me.

It should help U through the day:

Or, you always have this:

Last edited:
Pointless, kinda like administering medicine to the dead…..you’re just stuck with stupid.

I’m sure it’s all innate, none of it’s your fault……so don’t beat yourself up.

Always tell yourself…..you are good enough, you are smart enough and doggone it…people like me.

It should help U through the day:

If that doesn’t work:

This thread has become funny and I’ll take some humor wherever I can find it. Here’s another one for CooCoo to ponder: If 70% of the population commits 70% of total crimes and 13% commits 26% of total crimes, the 13% is twice as criminal as the 70%. Numbers are from Table 43A.

Hope that doesn’t explode his brain.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT