ADVERTISEMENT

🚨 D’ville’s Fake 321 report: GDay edition 🚨

donalsonville_dawg

Bird Law Expert
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This weeks 3-2-1 is brought to you by peer pressure on the vent, Creature Comforts, and the 2 margs I had at Trapeze. Let’s get it.

3 fax

1. Saban blinked. Call it what you want, but Nick Saban retired because he no longer had the energy to keep up with Kirby. Get used to it, folks, the center of gravity in college football has shifted about 250 miles east and is now in Athens. We are who we always thought we’d be.

2. 🎶 I told my baby it don’t matter if you’re red or black. 🎶 Don’t take this to the bank, but my spies are telling me we’re going to see the black jerseys tomorrow. I hope Dawg Nation is ready for that

3. Carson Beck is that dude. You’ve seen the reports, I’ve seen the reports. UGA has the best QB in the country who is (a) both the best COLLEGE quarterback and (b) should be the best PRO draft QB for maybe the first time ever. Carson can make all the throws. Enjoy seeing him tomorrow in Sanford Stadium for one of the last times ever tomorrow before he and his Lambo take his talents to the league

2 questions

1. Does a Bear shit in the woods? Rumors are that a certain bear wants to come back east, but he’s been told there’s no room here at Yellowstone for his jelly. When you’re a whiny bitch who goes to 7 schools in 7 years, people get tired of your shit

2. Who steps up tomorrow? Last year it was Mews. This year I think it’s Rod Rob. He looked the part in junk time last year, and I think he’s a bigger load than you gave that tri delt at the end of no nut November

1 prediction

1. Pain for the defense. Right now, the offense is ahead of the defense. That doesn’t mean the defense isn’t good, but they just happen to be going against the best offense in the country. The Dawgs will shatter the school record for points per game this year and be the first 16-0 team ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News