ADVERTISEMENT

🚨 Dville’s Fake 321 🚨

donalsonville_dawg

Bird Law Expert
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Todays 321 is brought to you by Tropicalia and the 20 footer that @Finn1 and @Single Barrel Dawg inexplicably dropped to beat me and @zingerdawg today in golf on the 18th hole. Let’s get after it.

3 Fax

1 title. 1 GD title? I want you, average human being, to look in the mirror. You have one only one fewer SEC championship than Miss State has. You’ve won exactly as many natties as they have. If we were relegating schools, it would start with them.

2. Second banana. Imagine you were the third best Baldwin brother. Or the third best Walberg. That’s what Miss State is. They’re in a crappy state and they’re second banana to an SEC school that hasn’t won shit since John F. Kennedy was alive. That’s who State is.

3. 1956. That’s the last time that State beat us in Athens. Answer below who you think was president then because I flat don’t know. Coolidge? Who’s to say honestly? I doubt anyone knows.

2 questions.

1. Will the fans show up this week? The Kang has requested it. It’s time to show up. I’ll admit I wasn’t on my A game last week. I’ve got extra beers this week and I’ve told the Mrs to go ahead and expect to be disappointed this week. She’ll survive but I can’t have Kirbz being upset at me.

2. Can we PLEASE see more Frazier? You know it, I know it. The best back with the ball in his hands is Frazier. What if we went nuts and like, I dunno, let him tote the rock this week? There’s no law against it.

1 prediction

1. The fans will be fine. The team will be fine. Dawgs survive one more week before the big showdown in Texas.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.