ADVERTISEMENT

12 guys. 200 minutes. Projections? (Bold) Predictions?

BarkingBulldawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2007
Because there shouldn't be too much else to talk about for while...

I honestly have no idea who Fox will start. I have to imagine JJ has earned that, and with Juwan recovering from injury, I will make that assumption. I'll also assume Ogbeide because he will play the most minutes even if I could see Fox trying to steal a few minutes early in games by starting Kessler, at least early in the season. So...here's my predictions....

CM - 27 mins
KG - 27 mins
JJ - 26 mins
Maten - 30 mins
Ogbeide - 25 mins

Juwan Parker - 18 minutes
Turtle - 10 minutes
Wilridge/KPG - 12 minutes combined
Edwards/Kessler/Iduwe - 25 mins combined

I think the keys will be basically 1) Can Juwan Parker not just return healthy but improve? 2) Can Charles and Kenny be reliable leaders and producers? And, obviously 3) How will our bigs hold up? That last part can be further broken down into: Just how many minutes can Yante give us, just how ready will Ogbeide be, and will the other 3 be able to not compromise the team in the minutes they will have to play. Don't be surprised if that 3 man--Edwards, Kessler, Iduwe doesn't do a little better than many suspect.

I'm predicting the NCAAs for this squad. Kenny and CM better be leaders this season though--they will need to bring it almost every game for us to reach the tourney. I think a win there is certainly possible. I think one win in the NCAAs would be an amazing season for this group and clearly another new benchmark. Would keep the momentum flowing. Let's do that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News