ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg 2nd Moderna vaccine

acndog

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2002
Just had my 2nd Moderna shot today at 1pm. So far, so good. When did you first have side effects and how long did they last?

Just had my 2nd Moderna shot today at 1pm. So far, so good. When did you first have side effects and how long did they last?
About 12 hours in, for about 12 hours or less. Headache, some chills, low grade fever, but not too bad. Tylenol helps.

Other than sore deltoid after each shot, never had any symptoms after either Moderna. I’m 50. My 34 year old associate had “12 hours of hell” after the 2nd and that started roughly 10-12 hours after the shot. Symptoms are all over the place

Had my second Moderna last Monday have been fine since.

I felt like a train had run over me the next day after taking it. No fever but everything on my body hurt. Then it was gone the next day. Very odd to me but I’ve had several people experience the same thing. I just took Tylenol all that day to combat feeling like crap and I was fine

Reactions: WGrovedawg
I felt like a train had run over me the next day after taking it. No fever but everything on my body hurt. Then it was gone the next day. Very odd to me but I’ve had several people experience the same thing. I just took Tylenol all that day to combat feeling like crap and I was fine
Thanks to everyone. So far, just a sore deltoid and a slight sinus pain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT