ADVERTISEMENT

CONTEST 3-team Parlay Pick ‘em Challenge (and Week No. 3 WinnerS)

Patrick Garbin

Pillar of the DawgVent
Staff
Sep 24, 2015
Bishop, GA
We had three winners of the third week's 3-team parlay challenge!

Congrats to @UGADawgGuy, @bigaluga1 and @ThreeDawgNight for all going 3-0 and being only three yards from the tie-breaker of Georgia’s rushing yardage total against South Carolina (208). Two of the three guessed 211 yards; 205 yards was guessed by the third.

Notably, of the 172 entrants for the third week, 40 of you guys went 3-0. That’s impressive. (Btw, if you ever go 3-0, please let me know whether through a DM here on the Vent, via Twitter @PatrickGarbin, or you can email me at patrick@patrickgarbin.com.)

Onto this week... The rules:

1) Of the six games selected, which will include Georgia’s matchup, choose 3 sides against the spread. Also, come up with an answer to the tie-breaker question. The six games to pick from, along with the tie breaker question, are in the next post.

2) By noon this Saturday, reply to this thread—and this thread only—with your three sides and an answer to the tie-breaker question.

3) One entry per subscriber.

4) Using our determined lines/point spreads, if you go 3 and 0 against the spread on Saturday, send me a direct message via the board by Monday afternoon by “starting a new conversation” and letting me know. I’ll check out everyone’s perfect trio of picks and see which was the closest to the tie breaker for our weekly winner.

5) Each weekly winner(s) receives 6 FREE months tacked on to their subscription.

White and Red Modern Trust The Process Twitter Post.png

Attachments

• White and Red Modern Trust The Process Twitter Post.png
    White and Red Modern Trust The Process Twitter Post.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 491
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News