5-26 Sunday’s Hoops News & Notes

WRDefenderDog

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2009
North Augusta, SC
UGA MBB

Mike White

"The biggest lesson that hit home with us this year was something actually that we experimented with and it backfired a little bit, We've always focused on being process driven, right, and staying in the moment. There are a ton of cliches, obviously, but it's something that's been really important to me that I've really, really believed in and challenged our entire program with year in and year out.”

"It's about that day, and then it's about that next workout and just staying in that moment and being process driven. Last year was the first year I got away from that in about a decade."

"In today's day and age with the ability to, hey, two months from now mentally as a 20-year-old that's not getting out of this exactly what I want to get out of this, I can jump in the portal, On Jan. 15 after your second straight loss, it might be a little bit easier to have one foot in that portal mentally as opposed to let's just have an incredible practice today. Let's focus on the next one. We're getting back 100% to process driven."

"[Looking at the bigger picture is] something I want to get away from this year. I want to get back to being the best team in the country in today's practice and that's it, The results will take care of themselves. And we did it to a certain extent, but, again, we let the overall goal creep in a little bit.”

"The overall goal at the University of Georgia is win a national championship and get to tournaments, but we've got to continue and go back to 100% of the time just talking about the process rather than 'We are going to the Tournament.'"

2024 Recruiting

Jordyn Kee

Savo Drezgic

Adidas Eurocamp announced yesterday the players that will be in Treviso from June 1st to June 3rd:

TEAM NEXT GEN

Jack Kayil

Savo Drezgic

Egor Demin

Nikola Bundalo

Michael Ruzic

David Mirkovic

What is Adidas Eurocamp?

NBA Draft Prospects of the Present and Future to Showcase Talent at 17th Annual adidas Eurocamp

“One of the most anticipated pre-draft events every year, adidas Eurocampbrings together the best draft-eligible athletes ages 18 to 22 from across the globe. This three-day camp will take place from June 1-3 at Ghirada La Città Dello Sport in Treviso, Italy with a star-studded crop of athletes from around the world looking to showcase their talent…the players competing in this year’s event will be broken up into 2 Eurocamp Teams (draft eligible athletes), 2 US Teams, ANGT Select Team, and the new World Team, which is made up of athletes hailing from LATAM, Africa, APAC and emerging markets…”

https://www.si.com/nba/draft/nba-ro...e-talent-at-17th-annual-eurocamp-01hypatyqdby

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News