ADVERTISEMENT

532 …..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
I have no idea, and neither do you. Seems far fetched to me.

But if a newspaper article dragging Trump cited nothing but a tweet from the DNC, you would completely discount it as a lie.
So that is why I am axing, “you big dummy”…..I don’t know.

I have no idea, and neither do you. Seems far fetched to me.

But if a newspaper article dragging Trump cited nothing but a tweet from the DNC, you would completely discount it as a lie.
Well, here is a liberal magazine reporting it 2 years ago. Why don’t you do some research before you come on here spouting your bs

Well, here is a liberal magazine reporting it 2 years ago. Why don’t you do some research before you come on here spouting your bs

What BS? I just “read.”

I didn’t say the liberal media is above such things. You inferred that all by yourself. I just said I’m not sure I’d give this particular article much play given that its ONLY source was an RNC tweet.

The Newsweek article? Fine. But it only covers the first year and counts whenever he leaves the WH without having anything on his publicly released schedule.

At least Newsweek explained their methodology.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
What BS? I just “read.”

I didn’t say the liberal media is above such things. You inferred that all by yourself. I just said I’m not sure I’d give this particular article much play given that its ONLY source was an RNC tweet.

The Newsweek article? Fine. But it only covers the first year and counts whenever he leaves the WH without having anything on his publicly released schedule.

At least Newsweek explained their methodology.
Since taking office one year ago, Biden has taken 42 personal trips totalling 126 days. Of those, 73 have been spent in his Wilmington, Delaware home - spread over a total of 25 trips; 16 days at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware over the course of five trips, and 37 days at Camp David over 12 different trips.

I guessed you missed that part. Yes, Newsweek only wrote about his first year. Typically when people get a job they work more in their first year and then start taking more vacation days after the newness wears off. I listed the article to show a pattern and it does when related to original article posted

Since taking office one year ago, Biden has taken 42 personal trips totalling 126 days. Of those, 73 have been spent in his Wilmington, Delaware home - spread over a total of 25 trips; 16 days at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware over the course of five trips, and 37 days at Camp David over 12 different trips.

I guessed you missed that part. Yes, Newsweek only wrote about his first year. Typically when people get a job they work more in their first year and then start taking more vacation days after the newness wears off. I listed the article to show a pattern and it does when related to original article posted
So the dishonest, liberal, mainstream media lies through their teeth . . . except when it fits your narrative? Then they're not so bad? Got it.

Republicans have a real problem painting themselves into logical corners. Democrats are stupid, but they're cunning enough to steal two elections from Republicans. The FBI has no credibility, but look at these FBI crime statistics. The mainstream media is so biased and dishonest, but look what Newsweek said about Biden.

• Haha
So the dishonest, liberal, mainstream media lies through their teeth . . . except when it fits your narrative? Then they're not so bad? Got it.

Republicans have a real problem painting themselves into logical corners. Democrats are stupid, but they're cunning enough to steal two elections from Republicans. The FBI has no credibility, but look at these FBI crime statistics. The mainstream media is so biased and dishonest, but look what Newsweek said about Biden.

Well, if true….that looks consistent, almost 40%.

Let me get this straight…..you don’t know if he has missed about 40% of his time since he’s been in office, or that he hasn’t.

But you here to straighten us out???

I’m all ears.

• Love
vacation DAYZ, or about 40% time off since in office??

BAH!…….that can’t be, they are lying, right:

They say he has been working from home. I mean he quiet quit being the president of the United States. It is scary and laughable at this point.

Let me get this straight…..you don’t know if he has missed about 40% of his time since he’s been in office, or that he hasn’t.

But you here to straighten us out???

I’m all ears.
I'm not defending Biden. Don't think I've said anything to indicate I was. I don't personally think it's a big deal. Same reason I can't get worked up about Trump golfing his way through his presidency. It's the 21st Century. We have secure comms, Air Force One, and the nuclear football. You don't HAVE to be at the White House 24/7 to do the job.

I think where we're tripping up here is that the right-leaning people on this board cast very skeptical eyes toward whatever comes out of the media that is bad for Trump and good for Harris. I think that's fine, and you should.

The problem is that whenever something comes out good for Trump and bad for Harris, y'all take it as the gospel and don't pick it apart nearly the way you do when it's the other way.

So first you complain that a tweet by republicans was used by a newspaper to post negative material about Joe. Now we use liberal media to support the original data. So the data turns out to be a narrative supported by both conservative and liberal outlets? Sometimes narratives just happen to be truths. By the way thanks for admitting the election was stolen.

I'm not defending Biden. Don't think I've said anything to indicate I was. I don't personally think it's a big deal. Same reason I can't get worked up about Trump golfing his way through his presidency. It's the 21st Century. We have secure comms, Air Force One, and the nuclear football. You don't HAVE to be at the White House 24/7 to do the job.

I think where we're tripping up here is that the right-leaning people on this board cast very skeptical eyes toward whatever comes out of the media that is bad for Trump and good for Harris. I think that's fine, and you should.

The problem is that whenever something comes out good for Trump and bad for Harris, y'all take it as the gospel and don't pick it apart nearly the way you do when it's the other way.
They didn't think you would notice.

• Haha
“The problem is that whenever something comes out good for Trump and bad for Harris, y'all take it as the gospel and don't pick it apart nearly the way you do when it's the other way.”

Well, “y’all“is doing a lot of heavy lifting, awfully
presumptuous my friend.

Thinks you need to take some of your own advice and quit assuming you know what people are or what they think.

“The problem is that whenever something comes out good for Trump and bad for Harris, y'all take it as the gospel and don't pick it apart nearly the way you do when it's the other way.”

Well, “y’all“is doing a lot of heavy lifting, awfully
presumptuous my friend.

Thinks you need to take some of your own advice and quit assuming you know what people are or what they think.
"That's not me! That's all those other Republicans."

Every thread. That's invariably where it ends up.

• Haha
So first you complain that a tweet by republicans was used by a newspaper to post negative material about Joe. Now we use liberal media to support the original data. So the data turns out to be a narrative supported by both conservative and liberal outlets? Sometimes narratives just happen to be truths. By the way thanks for admitting the election was stolen.
What data? It was a tweet from the RNC wholly unsubstantiated by anything resembling a fact. Your whole premise is off because the RNC is not an outlet. It's not even a source without collaboration. Like I said, at least Newsweek showed their work. The whole thing would've been a much stronger argument if he just started with Newsweek.

• Haha
OOPS!…..if true that is. Don’t want @NotSilverBritches to get his/her panties in a wad.
Reaction Ok GIF

It's cocktail hour. Y'all be good.

What data? It was a tweet from the RNC wholly unsubstantiated by anything resembling a fact. Your whole premise is off because the RNC is not an outlet. It's not even a source without collaboration. Like I said, at least Newsweek showed their work. The whole thing would've been a much stronger argument if he just started with Newsweek
There are an abundance of articles that speak about Biden’s penchant for vacation. The truth doesn’t change just because you don’t believe it

With all the failures the ka
It's obvious that Biden was POTUS in title only. The guy was never running the executive branch and neither will Harris if elected.
After all the failures for the 3.5 yrs, it’s pretty obvious that’s it’s Barack Hussein ODIOT and his former cabinet members that’s running this debacle

Last edited:
There are an abundance of articles that speak about Biden’s penchant for vacation. The truth doesn’t change just because you don’t believe it
Man, y’all were busy while I was offline and not thinking about this at all.

My man, go back and look what I said. There’s a big difference between not believing and not caring. If this is the position the original poster wants to take, that’s fine, but that NYP article is nowhere close to the best form of the argument. Use one of the many other articles with, you know, sourcing. Or maybe even some investigation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT