North Augusta, SC
UGA MBB

2024 Recruiting

Anthony Dasher

“But getting really good vibes about this upcoming class”

Asa Newell

UGA
Trilly Donovan

Someone very plugged told me Georgia was the team to beat here 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Khani Rooths

Russ Wood: “Rooths visit to FSU began this morning. With him on the visit are his mom, sister and someone named "Tre." I'm trying to get info on who Tre is but I think that he is someone on the IMG Academy basketball staff.
None of these people were with Rooths on his UGA visit, however, the person who was with Rooths on the UGA visit is influential in Rooths decision making process and that person is not on the FSU visit.”

9-13

“Actually, I'm blessed to live in a home that is paid for but I think Rooths and Newell will be Bulldogs.

Now, I'm not ready to enter a FutureCast pick at this point in time because we're talking about basketball recruiting. As I've said on multiple Rivals message boards over the course of two decades covering basketball recruiting: Things can, and sometimes will, change quickly.”

9-14

“A source with direct knowledge of Rooths recruitment just texted me that the Miami visit, scheduled for next weekend is cancelled.”

“I'm not feeling it for FSU with Rooths rn”

Derrion Reid

Trilly Donovan

2024 5⭐️ Derrion Reid is narrowing down his list, per multiple sources.

Alabama and Florida State are the teams to watch here.

UGA

Don’t know for sure, but based on what I’ve heard it seems unlikely it’ll be them.

Russ Wood

“I'm not ready to make a FutureCast pick for Reid but I have long felt good about Florida State's chances. That increased some this week when I learned that Reid's mom had a conversation with Leonard Hamilton and, the next thing I knew, FSU assistant coach Kevin Nickelberry flew to California to see Reid and Nickelberry.

Prior to that call Nickelberry was not the lead recruiter for Reid.”

Bishop Boswell

Trilly Donovan

Tennessee vs. Xavier, per sources.

2026 Recruiting

UGA WBB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News