ADVERTISEMENT

A Couple Of Questions..........

redclayhound

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
32.9815°N, 82.8101°W
ok, you get tested for this virus........your test is negative........you are relieved.........but testing negative is not a complete ‘pass’ on this virus........next week you could contract this virus........do you need to test more than once.........do you wait until others in your residential area test positive before you test......or do you need to just take a couple of cyanide tablets as per chuck shumar’s forecast because of our POTUS...........

ok, you get tested for this virus........your test is negative........you are relieved.........but testing negative is not a complete ‘pass’ on this virus........next week you could contract this virus........do you need to test more than once.........do you wait until others in your residential area test positive before you test......or do you need to just take a couple of cyanide tablets as per chuck shumar’s forecast because of our POTUS...........

IN order to get an educated response, you will need to post this on the StudVent. There, you will get dozens of answers. After a bit, the thread will be rerouted to the Chats and we'll all benefit.

Don't care about no testing. If I'm running a fever, I'm self quarantining regardless of whether it is CoVD 19, the flu or any other infection. If my temp reaches 102, I'm concerned no matter the diagnosis.

Since I'm a pretty healthy person, I don't give 2 shats about CoVD 19 because it likely won't make be very sick and I'm going to be conscious of avoiding spreading any bug that makes me sick. The only thing testing positive for CoVD 19 would mean to me is I have contracted it and will likely be immune after I kick it's arse.

I hear autopsies are 99.9% reliable for cause of death.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT