ADVERTISEMENT

A Few More to Go

Good riddance!
Good……tired of getting daily texts from them asking for my vote.

It went on for weeks, I’d block it and then they would come back with a different number. Whether you agree with their platform/polices or not, it’s enough to not want to vote for her AT ALL.

And the pub will be racist, only cares about the rich, and evil. Happens every time.
Nope. It's just not the same. Can go back to Romney, McCain W, GW. Not saying that there weren't a few out there that said that, but it wasn't even close. But you know alternate universes and stuff. I get it.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Nope. It's just not the same. Can go back to Romney, McCain W, GW. Not saying that there weren't a few out there that said that, but it wasn't even close. But you know alternate universes and stuff. I get it.

Who could forget the Kanye west statement.

Two of them ran against Obama. You have to be joking with this. 🤦‍♂️

Who could forget the Kanye west statement.

Go back and get the amount of mentions in those campaigns and what we have now. It simply is not true what you're saying. It's like a Miami Hurricane fan from the 80's linking Rara's troubles and the speeding and trying to tell me Kirby's program was no different than theirs. This is the false equivalency thing again and again and again and again.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Go back and get the amount of mentions in those campaigns and what we have now. It simply is not true what you're saying. It's like a Miami Hurricane fan from the 80's linking Rara's troubles and the speeding and trying to tell me Kirby's program was no different than theirs. This is the false equivalency thing again and again and again and again.
Only in your mind. I am not the only one saying this. It is the playbook run by the Dems. Period. It isn’t even arguable. That is why the left hate AA republicans more than anyone else. Tim Scott was mentioned as a presidential candidate here and immediately sho said you know he is gay. Every black republican is reprehensible and every white republican is racist. Pretty much been the winning playbook for a while now. The left doesn’t even deny it anymore. Remember. Maga are the deplorables.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT