ADVERTISEMENT

Dems have openly admitted their plan for…

I initially thought the Vance pick was a misstep (I would've preferred Haley), but I'm not as sure the longer it goes. He's been beating the campaign trail hard lately

As an aside, anybody else find it a little odd that he's seemingly been out there a ton more than Trump? Just feel like I haven't seen as many DJT campaign stops lately
Vance is a politician. A seasoned lawyer. Really good on the mic and quick witted. They are trying so hard with the weird and creepy line. Today he was passing a stop with Kamala and said of Air Force one that will be my plane soon. It was just good natured. Deemed by the left creepy. HS antics. He quipped shaking your wife’s hand after a speech is creepy and weird. (Walz did this) Which is a good point. People don’t understand how passionate he is about being a child advocate. He was an abused kid himself. His sister too. I might be a little sensitive there as well. I am sure Walz isn’t a horrible guy. He doesn’t seem like it, but he has some serious skeletons. Just an odd choice to go left of where we already are. Which was a trainwreck. Elections have consequences

Trump got into some trouble with some donors. They told him to cool the rhetoric especially with other republicans. From what I have heard. The more people see of Vance the more they will like him. He comes from a rough home. He was given nothing. Put himself thru school by joining the marines. Politics is a dirty business. He seems to handle himself well. He had some really good moments the last two days.

Vance is a politician. A seasoned lawyer. Really good on the mic and quick witted. They are trying so hard with the weird and creepy line. Today he was passing a stop with Kamala and said of Air Force one that will be my plane soon. It was just good natured. Deemed by the left creepy. HS antics. He quipped shaking your wife’s hand after a speech is creepy and weird. (Walz did this) Which is a good point. People don’t understand how passionate he is about being a child advocate. He was an abused kid himself. His sister too. I might be a little sensitive there as well. I am sure Walz isn’t a horrible guy. He doesn’t seem like it, but he has some serious skeletons. Just an odd choice to go left of where we already are. Which was a trainwreck. Elections have consequences

Trump got into some trouble with some donors. They told him to cool the rhetoric especially with other republicans. From what I have heard. The more people see of Vance the more they will like him. He comes from a rough home. He was given nothing. Put himself thru school by joining the marines. Politics is a dirty business. He seems to handle himself well. He had some really good moments the last two days.
The narrative that “Vance is wierd and has gotten off to a rough start” is a total invention of the media. Why? Solely because of the childless cat lady interview three years ago? Really? They’ve taken it and run but there is zero substance. Dude has chops when I see him. He should be granting as many interviews as possible. He’s good.

The narrative that “Vance is wierd and has gotten off to a rough start” is a total invention of the media. Why? Solely because of the childless cat lady interview three years ago? Really? They’ve taken it and run but there is zero substance. Dude has chops when I see him. He should be granting as many interviews as possible. He’s good.
Yep…..all true, I like the choice.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I initially thought the Vance pick was a misstep (I would've preferred Haley), but I'm not as sure the longer it goes. He's been beating the campaign trail hard lately

As an aside, anybody else find it a little odd that he's seemingly been out there a ton more than Trump? Just feel like I haven't seen as many DJT campaign stops lately
He has one appearance scheduled for the week, which does not seem like a good strategy as Harris and Walz continue to build momentum.

Can we dispense with the "Civil War" talk please? Everyone likes air conditioning and Chick-Fil-A too much to get of their ass for longer than an hour. Hard to charge up your mobility scooter in a trench.
That was a good post. Well done. It may be your first so I wanted to give you some credit. :)

We had fights between BLM and Antifa during the Little Rock protests. Some of the BLM folks told me that Antifa members were actively encouraging the BLM folks to riot and loot while they were doing peaceful protests.

Not surprising. All
Antifa wants is anarchy. That’s why they play well
With the democrat party. They do the bidding of democrats and the dems bail them out, or just do away with any laws which antifa and other criminals could be arrested for. Funny how the dems forget this when they go on about the govt locking up a bunch of sept and octogenarians for trespassing on govt property.

Allright, Joe McCarthy.

What exactly are you referencing when you claim that the left has been trying to destroy the country for one hundred years? Civil rights, women’s rights, gay rights, Social Security?

The summer riots happened because blacks in this country had either personally been subject to unfair treatment by the police or were close to someone who had been and the video of an eight and a half minute murder of a black guy ignited a lot of anger. Most of the crime and violence was committed by opportunists with no political affiliation.

J6 happened because the sitting president lost the election, lied about fraud and used those lies to try and stay in office.

Only one party has hundreds of followers in prison for violent felonies committed during an effort to disrupt a settled election.

Only one party has multiple people serving decades in prison for seditious conspiracy.

Only one former president has seen his entire legal team indicted with guilty pleas to felonies while being disbarred or having their law licenses suspended for years.

Only one party is led by a guy who praises the violence he initiated and promises to pardon people convicted of violent felonies.
At some point Trump Derangement Syndrome will be recognized by doctors as a real illness and this will be the case study for it.,

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT