ADVERTISEMENT

A few quick thoughts. And sorry to be blunt…

FivePtsDawg

El Guapo
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2001
Dunwoody
1) 84 is an absolutely atrocious blocker. Why he continues to see the field as much as he does blows my mind.

2) That end zone pick from Beck was just so stupid. Especially on 1st down. We had so much momentum & were about to basically close the game out on them, and then he throws it right to them. On 1st down. Again. Just like his last pick against Bama. Completely unnecessary throw. Just can’t understand how he keeps doing this.

3) Our defense was just not good tonight. And has been several notches below what we’ve become accustomed to for much of the season. It’s really jarring to watch.

4) I swear, refs seem to enjoy calling random borderline penalties against us, especially to extend drives for our opponents. They seem to seek them out & smile as they call them.

I’m at a loss with this team right now. Maybe we’re just not that good. Or maybe we’ll come out and beat Texas in Austin next week. Who the hell knows at this point. But I’m definitely puzzled- and often frustrated - by this team right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.