ADVERTISEMENT

A Few Recruiting Questions on the Defensive Side

jlgreen

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Warner Robins, GA
1) At DT specifically is there really any reason to think that Rashan Gary is interested with us? We seem to be the front runner with Derrick Brown (ranked 2nd), Julian Rochester (ranked 5), and Antwaun Jackson (ranked 6th). Would al three of these guys go to the same team?

2) If we do take 5 DL who would you consider the 5 DL that we will get?

3) Is Chauncey Manac a DE or an OLB in our system? (this is probably obvious I just don't know our system that well) Seems like at 250lbs he will grow to the DE position.

4) Are you concerned in our in ability to get a top lock down corner? Do you think that Khalil Ladler will be a dawg in the end? How would you rank the CB that we are currently in on including our two commits. For some reason I'm just not overly excited about the two we currently have (should I be more excited?).

5) Im most worried about ILB (I'm a true dawg fan that worries about 2016 recruiting on NSD for 2015 recruits). Who do you see as our answer here. I try not get my hopes up for Ben Davis but he would be a huge help!!! Who do you think we end with here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News