ADVERTISEMENT

A few reddit Cock tears on Earls and some others....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Third World Cock: Can't have s*** around here.

Bananarama Cock: Seems like this summer has been less than ideal.

d838fac5-cd9f-4147-aca4-790a476ca3ef_text.gif

Einstein Cock: I mean it feels like it was inevitable, but sometimes I really wonder if players commit to teams just to get better NIL deals from other schools.

"Georgia already asked him to the prom" Cock: The thing is, he HAD the offer from Georgia already. They were on towards the top of his recruiting list and were in the fight for him before he committed initially. That's what makes this more frustrating. It's not like with Duckworth who simply committed way too early (2026 QB)

Empathetic Trojan: If your school initials are USC, expect Georgia to take steal some croots

"Kirby was playing this money game with us long before the NIL recruits" Cock: I mean, they fired Mark Richt when they did to get Smart because we were on the verge of hiring him lol

"WWII historian" Clem's son: 2025 4* CB Shamari Earls flips from Hitler to Stalin

Nazi historian Cock: Georgia is definitely Hitler. You'll find out week 1 😭

Killing Private Ryan Clem: that’s alright with me. but we’re Eisenhower and august 31 is d-day 😎

Wolverine beggar: You've beaten us for at least 4 CBs over the past few years. Can't we have just this one 🥺

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News