ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Note A few Sunday Night notes

Trent Smallwood

War Daddy
Staff
Aug 25, 2014
Flowery Branch, Georgia
uga.rivals.com
- At this point, it would surprise me if Rivals100 defensive end Bryce Davis is not in this class. Georgia has done an excellent job here. Tray Scott as well as Uzo-Diribe have led the attack. Sources indicate the official visit this weekend went about as well as it could have. I am also told a final announcement could come sooner than expected. I have my futurecast locked in here for the Bulldogs.

- I know it wasn’t an official visit, but five-star defensive tackle Elijah Griffin was on campus once again. In the past, there have been some five-stars I felt confident in such as Ben Cleveland, KJ Bolden, Terry Godwin, etc. I might be more confident in this recruitment for the Dawgs than I did in those. It is 2024 and anything can happen as you all know, but Georgia has really really done a good job here.

- We have mentioned the number at wide receiver is 3 or 4. Over the weekend I have now heard that it is 4 or 5 with the right guys. Georgia is interested in a lot of dudes at this position. One guy that was on campus this weekend is four-star receiver Je’Rel Bolder. I am told the Bulldogs would certainly take him and he is a guy the staff is very high on. We will hopefully have more on him early week but Georgia is going all in for an elite receiver class in ‘25.

- I was hoping to get something on Dijon Lee but have not been able to get much as of yet. Hopefully have some notes on him early week but Georgia was definitely trailing Alabama coming in. I was interested to see if the Bulldogs made a jump here.

FWIW, I am on vacation so hopefully you will get 2-3 commits this week. You just never know. I’ll touch base when I track a few more guys down and Jed/Lance will have you covered as always

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News