ADVERTISEMENT

A paid Democrat attack dog……

She’s dirty. This needs to be all over the news. Why aren’t some investigative journalists tracking down who these ghost donors are. Probably dirty money from our enemies funneled through fake people. I hope she goes down just like her friend Fani.
Both political parties have failed the American people. I truly believe the country would run better if there were term limits in place. There are guys that I served with in Iraq and have since retired from the military and they hate our country now because of political party affiliations. I wish we could clean house on both sides and get some things done that benefit the everyday working person. We send these people to DC to work for us and all we get in return is finger pointing from both sides.

She’s dirty. This needs to be all over the news. Why aren’t some investigative journalists tracking down who these ghost donors are. Probably dirty money from our enemies funneled through fake people. I hope she goes down just like her friend Fani.
I bet most of that money is coming from Soros.

blah, blah, blah democrats are horrible.....blah, blah, blah Trump is the savior.......
talking spongebob squarepants GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT