ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg How the F was this allowed to ever happen????

You all watched the opening ceremonies and still continue to watch this trash and complain about shemales.

It's collectivist garbage, always has been... and now you have to watch them blaspheming and shemales beating up females yet most of you still refuse to turn it off.
First, let me be clear. I'm a progressive.however, I can't wrap my head around genetically men compete with genetically women. There is no was that any competition between the previously mentioned parties can be competitive. The lack of civility in this matter is horrendous on both sides. Be real.

[QUOTE="bulldawg1024, post: 7834637, member: 10124"] test-after-46-seconds-120731944.html[/QUOTE]

Absolutely ridiculous that this dude was allowed to box a female. In the freakin' Olympics.

88027949-0-image-a-11_1722492630976.jpg

This athlete was born with functioning womens anatomy. This isn’t a trans issue but very likely intersex or she was just doping. She has competed for a decade+ as a woman, competed in the 2020 games as a female, female on her birth certificate, female on passport and is from Alegeria which if you aren’t familiar…trans folks aren’t really tolerated.

It Seems like folks don’t really understand the situation however being intersex can definitely provide a competitive advantage.
I appreciate you bringing this info to the table. I was trying to figure out how in the hell the Algerian was allowed to be in the Olympics. Seeing the two of them pictured earlier today body wise there is a clear advantage. Don’t blame the woman for saying no mas.

I appreciate you bringing this info to the table. I was trying to figure out how in the hell the Algerian was allowed to be in the Olympics. Seeing the two of them pictured earlier today body wise there is a clear advantage. Don’t blame the woman for saying no mas.
Roberto sayz leave him out of this…..

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
well folks got told this morning they should get outraged and they did like they were told without taking 30 seconds to find out if they really should or not.

I can’t imagine what Fox News would do with Babe Didrikson if she were in this Olympics.

Reactions: willdup
well folks got told this morning they should get outraged and they did like they were told without taking 30 seconds to find out if they really should or not.

I can’t imagine what Fox News would do with Babe Didrikson if she were in this Olympics.
I don’t know enough about the science here to be mad. I know looking at the boxer she would easily be confused as a man. She has muscles like a man. I don’t know if being born that way is an advantage. It may be. But either way the boxer did nothing illegal to get into the olympics. If you follow the rules, it is what it is. There is a lot of sensitivity here. And for good reason. It is a dangerous topic for sure. I appreciate the clarity with the rules.

According to an IOC database, Khelif was removed from the 2023 championships just hours before she was set to compete for the gold medal because “her elevated levels of testosterone failed to meet the eligibility criteria.
I took 30 seconds to research it.....if it looks like a duck and has testosterone like a duck then it's a duck.
The IBA banned "her" due to the elevated testosterone levels.
I'm not a doctor but it seems to me this issue is giving a competitive advantage. Not sure if it's comparable to baseball players using steroids or what but there is an obvious and clear issue here and people with more knowledge than me decided to disqualify her due to it.

Here's how you stop it. The women athletes boycott. Refuse to compete against them. That hits the pocketbooks. The vast majority of the public will be on their side. That's what happened with Bud Light and it'll be even quicker if a majority of the women agree to do it. It won't take long at all to get the nonsense changed.

What a stupid reaction. You stop it with COMMON SENSE. Why do we even segregate into women’s and men’s sports if they allow men in. That girl has trained forever for this moment and to just dismiss it by calling for a boycott, is the most self centered, condescending woke democrat response I can imagine.

It’s not enough to just say boycott and act like the problem will fix itself, when we all know it is bullshit.

How about this fix. Bring up the decision makers on charges of DOMESTIC ABUSE. That is all this is. And all the democrat self righteous virtue signaling in the world does not change that.

You dems cannot be pro-woman and whatever the Fock this is.

This athlete was born with functioning womens anatomy. This isn’t a trans issue but very likely intersex or she was just doping. She has competed for a decade+ as a woman, competed in the 2020 games as a female, female on her birth certificate, female on passport and is from Alegeria which if you aren’t familiar…trans folks aren’t really tolerated.

It Seems like folks don’t really understand the situation however being intersex can definitely provide a competitive advantage.
WTH is intersex? This south Georgia redneck is misconfused.

WTH is intersex? This south Georgia redneck is misconfused.
It’s something that has existed as long as humans have but affects 1% of people. In other words, you and I have met many intersex people in our lives and didn’t know it, in fact some intersex people may not know it. They basically have the opposite sex hormone producing-equipment.

Last edited:
I mean, it's not political. It's social. I didn't read any rules against posting about social issues
welcome to the Dixie Dregs!

Marlins will come out of the sky if one stays here long enough.

Last edited:
The biggest thing that should have raised a red flag on her being transgender is she's Algerian. If you are a caught in a homosexual act in Algeria, you go to prison for 6 months to three years. I doubt transitioning is allowed.

DEI

But if he/she was born with female genitals and passes the required drug test, then he/she should be able to compete as a woman…..any athlete born with male genitals, has no fckn business competing with women ….period

I love how Dems shi+ all over women’s rights that they say they fight so hard for, by championing biological men competing in sports with women …shi+s all over Title 9….kinda sums up the whole Dem party views on things in general

Last edited:
What a stupid reaction. You stop it with COMMON SENSE. Why do we even segregate into women’s and men’s sports if they allow men in. That girl has trained forever for this moment and to just dismiss it by calling for a boycott, is the most self centered, condescending woke democrat response I can imagine.

It’s not enough to just say boycott and act like the problem will fix itself, when we all know it is bullshit.

How about this fix. Bring up the decision makers on charges of DOMESTIC ABUSE. That is all this is. And all the democrat self righteous virtue signaling in the world does not change that.

You dems cannot be pro-woman and whatever the Fock this is.
Well, Blacks should have had every right to sit on buses if they were there to claim them first and not get up if a white person got on and wanted the seat. They shouldn't have had to walk for weeks to get that right. But they did. I'm pointing out how this could be changed.

Will say that there is a lot of backlash going out against this woman. I do not agree with her competing in the sport. But she didn't transition. She was born with a physical disorder.

Reactions: MeAgainDawg22
The biggest thing that should have raised a red flag on her being transgender is she's Algerian. If you are a caught in a homosexual act in Algeria, you go to prison for 6 months to three years. I doubt transitioning is allowed.
Appreciate the info. I have to admit I haven’t been keeping up with Algerian policy towards gays and transgenders. :)

Reactions: NAugDawg321
Wasnt the test that she failed in 2023 conducted by Russians and they kept the detailed results confidential other than the XY chromosome bit? Something doesn't add up here...

All for protecting women's sports. But I'm also a champion for justice when an injustice has occurred to someone.

Intriguing story for sure.

Reactions: kckd
XY = Male. Period.
No. It doesn't if you have a vagina. And she obviously was born with one. Again, this is a predominantly muslim country with rigid laws when it comes to LGBTQ. A doctor did not call this person a female at birth if they didn't have a vagina.
There's been fifteen documented births from women who have this disorder. Do men give birth to babies?

Well, Blacks should have had every right to sit on buses if they were there to claim them first and not get up if a white person got on and wanted the seat. They shouldn't have had to walk for weeks to get that right. But they did. I'm pointing out how this could be changed.

Will say that there is a lot of backlash going out against this woman. I do not agree with her competing in the sport. But she didn't transition. She was born with a physical disorder.

Yeah yeah yeah. You people have been working non-stop to allow this sort of perversion to be performed on kids. All in the name of expanding your influence. It’s unnatural, it’s abuse and if justice is ever done, the jails will be a lot more crowded.

And black people sitting in a bus has nothing to do with a man beating up a woman in a ring. Only a
Sick dem would equate civil rights to domestic abuse. Spin it with the typical woke, hypocritical stance. You’re not fooling anyone. Women’s rights my ass. Hypocrisy

Yeah yeah yeah. You people have been working non-stop to allow this sort of perversion to be performed on kids. All in the name of expanding your influence. It’s unnatural, it’s abuse and if justice is ever done, the jails will be a lot more crowded.

And black people sitting in a bus has nothing to do with a man beating up a woman in a ring. Only a
Sick dem would equate civil rights to domestic abuse. Spin it with the typical woke, hypocritical stance. You’re not fooling anyone. Women’s rights my ass. Hypocrisy
I have? When? Do you have a link? That would be interesting to read.

I’m about as pro-LGBTQ rights as you can get, and this is a shameful situation. I agree, the athletes need to boycott until it’s addressed.
But you will vote and support a party that pushes the trans crap. SMH.

She has passed female inspection for a decade plus but most likely has some testes behind the scenes pumping extra testosterone.

Folks here are getting all in their emotions and won’t even spend 30 seconds reading more about it.
Fair point. I didn’t do the research.
According to an IOC database, Khelif was removed from the 2023 championships just hours before she was set to compete for the gold medal because “her elevated levels of testosterone failed to meet the eligibility criteria.
I took 30 seconds to research it.....if it looks like a duck and has testosterone like a duck then it's a duck.
The IBA banned "her" due to the elevated testosterone levels.
I'm not a doctor but it seems to me this issue is giving a competitive advantage. Not sure if it's comparable to baseball players using steroids or what but there is an obvious and clear issue here and people with more knowledge than me decided to disqualify her due to it.
It’s certainly much more complicated than I initially assumed given the boxer in question aparently was born with fully functioning female anatomy and has never been altered by either surgery or hormones.

You can tell you are ok with it
Carry on
1. If someone has a Y chromosome that obviously gives them a physical advantage, I would say that should disqualify them from competing vs. women.

2. I feel bad for this woman. She did not seek a sex change. She is a woman that happens to have a chromosome disorder. There's no reason to label her a man. If she decided she was a man and went through a sex change operation to change her genitals, you all would probably be angry about that as well. There's no win for her here.

3. Algeria is 99 percent muslim with strict laws against homosexuality or anything outside of what they say is the sexual normal. For those of you thinking she had a sex change or has male genitals, this would be a very unlikely conspiracy theory. First her father, very likely muslim, would have had to okay it. Second, a doctor, very likely muslim, would have to be okay performing such surgeries which I'm assuming are probably never performed in Algeria. He would also be putting his life on the line to do such a thing. Also, her birth doctor, would have had to straight up looked at an infant penis, and decided the baby was a female. Very odd anywhere, but especially in a muslim country. This person, based on Matt Walsh's own definition in his documentary, is a woman.

Reactions: NAugDawg321
1. If someone has a Y chromosome that obviously gives them a physical advantage, I would say that should disqualify them from competing vs. women.

2. I feel bad for this woman. She did not seek a sex change. She is a woman that happens to have a chromosome disorder. There's no reason to label her a man. If she decided she was a man and went through a sex change operation to change her genitals, you all would probably be angry about that as well. There's no win for her here.

3. Algeria is 99 percent muslim with strict laws against homosexuality or anything outside of what they say is the sexual normal. For those of you thinking she had a sex change or has male genitals, this would be a very unlikely conspiracy theory. First her father, very likely muslim, would have had to okay it. Second, a doctor, very likely muslim, would have to be okay performing such surgeries which I'm assuming are probably never performed in Algeria. He would also be putting his life on the line to do such a thing. Also, her birth doctor, would have had to straight up looked at an infant penis, and decided the baby was a female. Very odd anywhere, but especially in a muslim country. This person, based on Matt Walsh's own definition in his documentary, is a woman.
If I may add, there were no issues when the same woman participated, and lost, in the 2020 games.

If I may add, there were no issues when the same woman participated, and lost, in the 2020 games.

While this is obviously a good point. Just because this person sucks at the sport, doesn’t alleviate the danger here. Like you have posted before. My deal was she played by the rules. There should be no outrage. If the rules are dangerous, then change the rules. I go by the boxer who said no mas. Four years later said boxer has improved for sure, and the lady who said no mas knew immediately she had never been hit like that in her career. It felt unnatural and dangerous for her just 45 seconds in. I know women can beat men in sports. I also know if they are at the same skill level, all bets are off and this has proven do be dangerously when allowed to happen across the country. I do feel for the boxer in question. She can do nothing about her situation, and she played by the rules.

again not reading all your BS libs propaganda
go tell the chat libs

In the last Olympics intersex XY runners won Gold and Silver in the 800m race. It probably hurt the XX runners emotional states after training for years to have their dreams ended by a XY. But at least they got to keep their eye sockets and jaws in place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT