ADVERTISEMENT

OFFER A Vent Golf Network if you will

Single Barrel Dawg

Jesus has my heart, but whiskey’s got my liver…
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2015
I have been thinking about this for a while and I wanted to gauge the Vents interest. I know there are guys on here members of courses throughout Georgia and the country. I thought it would be cool if maybe we started a network of sorts. Maybe for those traveling or maybe just to help some folks out that can’t get on certain courses. We could help each other out and do some reciprocal type stuff.

So let’s get this out of the way. This wouldn’t be “equitable”. Some of you I know are members of some of the most exclusive courses in the country; some of us aren’t.

I would think there need to be a couple hard and fast ground rules:

1. The guest is financially responsible for the outing. The guest must pay their own green fees, food/drinks, pro shop merch etc. This is about helping each other gain access to clubs we might not otherwise be able to get on; it isn’t fvcking UNICEF. If you want to play big boy courses, you can cover it. Arrangements could be made beforehand.

2. This goes without saying, but the guest must be incredibly polite, gracious and not do anything to embarrass the host at his home club.

I’ve spoken to @Radi Nabulsi about this so just let me know what y’all think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News