ADVERTISEMENT

According to Fox News

celticdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2003
As they reported on the latest Presidential rankings, Trump is still last at 45. Some of you claimed it was all those dems or libs that had ranked Trump so low. But this ranking looked at political orientation and yes, there was a difference. Those who identified as Republican or conservative moved Trump all the way up to 41.

"A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts determined that Abraham Lincoln is America's greatest president, while Donald Trump ranks last."

This was not a Fox News study. . Fox was reporting on the report from The Presidential Greatness Project. My guess they are the same type of losers that run the Lincoln Project. You buried the lead here, but thats not the least bit surprising.

I have decided that Im an expert on how bad Joe Biden sucks. My report will be released later today after my morning constitution. Respect my decision.

As they reported on the latest Presidential rankings, Trump is still last at 45. Some of you claimed it was all those dems or libs that had ranked Trump so low. But this ranking looked at political orientation and yes, there was a difference. Those who identified as Republican or conservative moved Trump all the way up to 41.

What the FF is a "social science expert"??.......and only 154 respondents, what political affiliation are they, the percent breakdown and what were the survey questions??

I wonder where they ranked Jimmy Carter. Hell, Biden hasn't even finished his term yet. Thinks these surveys are worth about as much as a half a roll of toilet paper.

My guess they are the same type of losers that run the Lincoln Project.

I respect your decision, but you didn't seem to dispute Trump's ranking. But the statement you made above is a joke and totally unfounded (but I'm not surprised). If you read what Fox News said, it describes the group that made the survey.

"A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts determined that Abraham Lincoln is America's greatest president, while Donald Trump ranks last."

This was not a Fox News study. . Fox was reporting on the report from The Presidential Greatness Project. My guess they are the same type of losers that run the Lincoln Project. You buried the lead here, but thats not the least bit surprising.

I have decided that Im an expert on how bad Joe Biden sucks. My report will be released later today after my morning constitution. Respect my decision.
never counted on polls/surveys on how I should vote.

@celticdawg

My guess they are the same type of losers that run the Lincoln Project.

I respect your decision, but you didn't seem to dispute Trump's ranking. But the statement you made above is a joke and totally unfounded (but I'm not surprised). If you read what Fox News said, it describes the group that made the survey.

I didnt dispute what they said about Trump about because I dont give a crap about what a bunch of self styled experts think. If I asked you to read a report from a bunch of randos calling Biden the worst POTUS in history, you would treat it the same way. Take your L on this , and move on.

never counted on polls/surveys on how I should vote.
Totally agree with this and I certainly haven't seen anyone here say they did. But this survey, like similar ones, is looking at the past and is totally different.

Did you read the Fox article? It says exactly how the survey was conducted and while it didn't say how many were Republicans and conservatives, their rating wasn't too much better.

Can you imagine the reaction if Trump would have had journos jailed and suspeneded habeas corpus?

I'd still vote for him over Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsome, or Michelle Obama.

lmao…Biden and Obama

Rankings by a group of self-styled experts…

the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association

lmao…Biden and Obama

Rankings by a group of self-styled experts…

the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association
Its absurd. This would be like a group of experts led by Marjorie Taylor Green on Presidents. It would be skewed lol.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Its absurd. This would be like a group of experts led by Marjorie Taylor Green on Presidents. It would be skewed lol.
That’s where we are in politics. As long as some keep falling for it, we will keep on seeing it…”same as it ever was”.

Really think there should be some sort of competency test that should be passed before people are allowed to vote.

That’s where we are in politics. As long as some keep falling for it, we will keep on seeing it…”same as it ever was”.

Really think there should be some sort of competency test that should be passed before people are allowed to vote.
You are right. We would be better off listening to all the experts on here.

I wouldn’t be taking digs at any president if I voted for the president we have now.

You are right. We would be better off listening to all the experts on here.
Do your own research and vote for whoever fits your situation best. Vote accordingly, no reason to listen to anyone else.

Two things that I can’t stand:

1) people knocking on my door soliciting my vote, or approaching me anywhere and doing it.

2) the same goes for religion.

The two are about the same to me. I try to be polite and send them on their merry way, but it is getting tougher…..especially with the ones that do not know when to quit.

It all is very insulting IYAM.

Do your own research and vote for whoever fits your situation best. Vote accordingly, no reason to listen to anyone else.

Two things that I can’t stand:

1) people knocking on my door soliciting my vote, or approaching me anywhere and doing it.

2) the same goes for religion.

The two are about the same to me. I try to be polite and send them on their merry way, but it is getting tougher…..especially with the ones that do not know when to quit.

It all is very insulting IYAM.
I can agree 100% with this and everyone can talk about the current elections and any polls,etc related to that here.

But the polls/surveys I have posted have nothing to do with the election. They are opinions on past terms. This latest one is done every few years and this is the 3rd time. It's absurd to compare to any current poll related to the current election. It seems some are triggered by anything negative said about Trump.

I can agree 100% with this and everyone can talk about the current elections and any polls,etc related to that here.

But the polls/surveys I have posted have nothing to do with the election. They are opinions on past terms. This latest one is done every few years and this is the 3rd time. It's absurd to compare to any current poll related to the current election. It seems some are triggered by anything negative said about Trump.
Heck, you can post whatever you want.

But from my experience, most post polls/surveys to influence others for whatever reason. Usually, there is a motive.

I thought the survey itself was/is just HS and in so many words said so.

To me, neither candidate is ideal, but one is far better than the other. If you don’t like Trump, that is fair enough, I get it. There are a lot of folks who do not.

But that so-called survey doesn’t hold water…..that is all I am saying.

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
Heck, you can post whatever you want.

But from my experience, most post polls/surveys to influence others for whatever reason. Usually, there is a motive.

I thought the survey itself was/is just HS and in so many words said so.

To me, neither candidate is ideal, but one is far better than the other. If you don’t like Trump, that is fair enough, I get it. There are a lot of folks who do not.

But that so-called survey doesn’t hold water…..that is all I am saying.
My motive. To make sure people know the truth about Trump because too many are blinded. Like you said, you can still choose him.

I have to disagree with you on "doesn't hold water". Unless you have another definition I thought it meant that it couldn't possible be true or valid. It's very valid whether you agree with it or not. It's clearly stated where it came from and who the people where even if we don't know them individually. Now, when someone says they took a survey by calling people, I think you can call that into question because you don't know anything about them.

My motive. To make sure people know the truth about Trump because too many are blinded. Like you said, you can still choose him.

I have to disagree with you on "doesn't hold water". Unless you have another definition I thought it meant that it couldn't possible be true or valid. It's very valid whether you agree with it or not. It's clearly stated where it came from and who the people where even if we don't know them individually. Now, when someone says they took a survey by calling people, I think you can call that into question because you don't know anything about them.
You concern yourself about something you have no control over. Most have their minds made up about their candidate…..certainly if it is between Biden & Trump.

You sort of remind me of that person at the mall handing out literature trying to solicit your vote. Or the one knocking on your door or standing outside the voting line doing the same….. trying to change your mind.

To think that people are blind and do not know the truth about Trump is being awfully presumptuous & assuming.

As far as the survey goes….it has so many questions as I pointed out above:

What the FF is a "social science expert"??.......and only 154 respondents, what political affiliation are they, the percent breakdown and what were the survey questions??

I wonder where they ranked Jimmy Carter. Hell, Biden hasn't even finished his term yet. Thinks these surveys are worth about as much as a half a roll of toilet paper.”

Others pointed out some similar points.

Anybody can do a survey, but if you don’t want any blowback, be prepared to answer questions or not post it at all.

Pretty dang sure that most all on here are not blind and need your help. Not saying you are, but it all makes you look incredibly stupid to think they do.

Last edited:
Totally agree with this and I certainly haven't seen anyone here say they did. But this survey, like similar ones, is looking at the past and is totally different.

Did you read the Fox article? It says exactly how the survey was conducted and while it didn't say how many were Republicans and conservatives, their rating wasn't too much better.
Probably these so called experts were some kind of idiots that thought they were elite.

You concern yourself about something you have no control over. Most have their minds made up about their candidate…..certainly if it is between Biden & Trump.

You sort of remind me of that person at the mall handing out literature trying to solicit your vote. Or the one knocking on your door or standing outside the voting line doing the same….. trying to change your mind.

To think that people are blind and do not know the truth about Trump is being awfully presumptuous & assuming.

As far as the survey goes….it has so many questions as I pointed out above:

I wonder where they ranked Jimmy Carter. Hell, Biden hasn't even finished his term yet. Thinks these surveys are worth about as much as a half a roll of toilet paper.”

Others pointed out some similar points.

Anybody can do a survey, but if you don’t want any blowback, be prepared to answer questions or not post it at all.

Pretty dang sure that most all on here are not blind and need your help. Not saying you are, but it all makes you look incredibly stupid to think they do.
Let me just say that if you read what is posted on the Chat about things related to Trump and think people are not blind about him, i have nothing else to say.

I don't have to answer questions about the survey and if it's not stated in the article, then why would I know about it. I already answered the second part of your bolded question. Social science expert. Do I really have to explain that?

Your first comment strikes me as strange. Everything posted on the Chat is because somebody is concerned about something. Whether they start the thread or respond to something they are doing the same thing that I am. I'm sure they know it's very unlikely to change my mind, but they keep on doing it.

Let me just say that if you read what is posted on the Chat about things related to Trump and think people are not blind about him, i have nothing else to say.
I don't have to answer questions about the survey and if it's not stated in the article, then why would I know about it. I already answered the second part of your bolded question. Social science expert. Do I really have to explain that?
Your first comment strikes me as strange. Everything posted on the Chat is because somebody is concerned about something. Whether they start the thread or respond to something they are doing the same thing that I am. I'm sure they know it's very unlikely to change my mind, but they keep on doing it.
Not surprised, you had nothing to say to start with.

And I am not surprised you do not have any of the answers……you were just throwing whatever you see on the wall to see what would stick.

Again, neither candidate is “ideal”, but “one is far better than the other”

I questioned/challenged it all for the ones too “blind” to see thru the BS.

If you really believe that silly survey is helping you to help others too “blind” to see…..maybe it is you really needs the help.

Oh well, minion or not….I guess you mean well…..you got that going for you.

God bless you…..

Last edited:
Not surprised, you had nothing to say to start with.

And I am not surprised you do not have any of the answers……you were just throwing whatever you see on the wall to see what would stick.

Again, neither candidate is “ideal”, but “one is far better than the other”

I questioned/challenged it all for the ones too “blind” to see thru the BS.

If you really believe that silly survey is helping you to help others too “blind” to see…..maybe it is you really needs the help.

Oh well, minion or not….I guess you mean well…..you got that going for you.

God bless you…..
Give me a break. I answered what I could about your questions about the survey. If you want to ignore that, fine. I'm not wasting anymore time on that.

No, I didn't think the survey would help anybody because some people on here are just too dense. I think pretty much everyone on here doesn't think Biden should be President so what is the purpose of someone who posted the same exact thing showing Biden on four different threads at the same time. What was the purpose of that? Is that going to help somebody? NO. So what is the problem with my post. There are all kinds of nonsense posted on here, but what's the purpose of protesting (unless what is posted is absolutely wrong).

And one probable candidate should not be allowed to be President again.

Reactions: shonuff253
Give me a break. I answered what I could about your questions about the survey. If you want to ignore that, fine. I'm not wasting anymore time on that.

No, I didn't think the survey would help anybody because some people on here are just too dense. I think pretty much everyone on here doesn't think Biden should be President so what is the purpose of someone who posted the same exact thing showing Biden on four different threads at the same time. What was the purpose of that? Is that going to help somebody? NO. So what is the problem with my post. There are all kinds of nonsense posted on here, but what's the purpose of protesting (unless what is posted is absolutely wrong).

And one probable candidate should not be allowed to be President again.
Let me get this straight……you can’t answer all the questions about the survey, but think those that do not understand it “are just too dense”.

Is that about right??

Thinks if I were to have posted a link like that, I would have just left it alone and not commented at all.

Trying to defend it has certainly done you no favors.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Let me get this straight……you can’t answer all the questions about the survey, but think those that do not understand it “are just too dense”.

Is that about right??

Thinks if I were to have posted a link like that, I would have just left it alone and not commented at all.

Trying to defend it has certainly done you no favors.
No, it's not right, but I'm tired of playing games with you. You are entitled to post whatever you want without comment. Last time everyone said it was probably all libs or dems, so I thought it was appropriate to mention that he didn't rate too much better among the Republicans and conservatives. If you don't think that was appropriate, fine.

You were asking me questions which essentially was asking me to defend the study and now you think that was inappropriate. I give up - you can take your responses and shove it.

No, it's not right, but I'm tired of playing games with you. You are entitled to post whatever you want without comment. Last time everyone said it was probably all libs or dems, so I thought it was appropriate to mention that he didn't rate too much better among the Republicans and conservatives. If you don't think that was appropriate, fine.

You were asking me questions which essentially was asking me to defend the study and now you think that was inappropriate. I give up - you can take your responses and shove it.
Tired of playing games with me”??

Then take a deep breath and not do it. You would be doing yourself a favor. The more you talk the more challenged you seem to be.

Not a good look, my friend….

Well he did let millions of illegals into the country, fvck up the Afghanistan withdrawal, create record inflation, accept millions from China, politicized the justice system, etc, etc, etc. Oh wait.
Touche brother!!! You can't reason with dumb... lib demoncrats!!

President Trump gave us record low gas prices, record low unemployment rates, record highs in stock market, record job growth for black Americans and income rate increases... just to name a few. Oh wait, no wars in the world, as well!!!

Reactions: DTwnDawg

"My guess they are the same type of losers that run the Lincoln Project." HAHAHAH Those people are horrible! Talk about a legacy in the wrong hands!

William Henry Harrison was president for 30 days and was ill the entire time. Any ranking that has him above anyone is suspect.

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT