ADVERTISEMENT

Should Christians Vote for Donald Trump?

He had already said peacefully protest. He wasn't in charge of those people. Why did the FBI in the crowd encourage it? Wake up.
Now that the total presidential immunity defense isn’t looking good, hopefully Trump will try the “I had nothing to do with those people who left my rally, carrying my flag and as their leader and the President of the country I couldn’t have possibly done more to stop them” defense. That should work out great.

Last edited:
Trump is still a better option than Biden, at least to me.

I want:
A secure border
Strong defense
Protection of the Bill of Rights.
A house for less than 250000, @ 8%
Sane gas and grocery prices
A President without cognitive issues

I'm against
Abortion
Gay marriage
Men in women's bathrooms.
Forgiving student debt.

Why on earth would I vote for Joe Biden?

He will never see fault in the Dems handling of their planned setup.
The idea that J6 was a Dem setup is exactly as true as the idea that Trump lost the election due to massive, multi-state voter fraud. Maybe someday you will realize how absurd the required lies were to keep making excuses for Trump, but probably not.

Reactions: celticdawg
The idea that J6 was a Dem setup is exactly as true as the idea that Trump lost the election due to massive, multi-state voter fraud. Maybe someday you will realize how absurd the required lies were to keep making excuses for Trump, but probably not.
You will never see the corruption in not only your party but the Republican Party as well. These people are in a situation where they can make generational wealth in a few terms in office. Why do you think they would not only try to stop the one who tried to correct that? You will never see a pedophile stop doing what they do and actually save children from their actions. You can not deny the lack of transparency on either side, the debt they have forced us as citizens to shoulder! They will stop at nothing to keep the status quo. I see the current system as basically an open checkbook for the Dems and republicans that do not mind breaking the law or subverting the constitution! I want Justice, but it appears that that will only happen when Jesus returns for judgement day. The sickness of what these so called leaders are doing is just disgusting. When Jesus does come back all heads will bow and all will drop to their knees and admit their sins. We have lost our nation to inbred power hungry soulless crooks, in expensive suits!

It wasn't massive. It only took a few states and a small amount of votes percentage wise.

Now that the total presidential immunity defense isn’t looking good, hopefully Trump will try the “I had nothing to do with those people who left my rally, carrying my flag and as their leader and the President of the country I couldn’t have possibly done more to stop them” defense. That should work out great.
He's not going to need it. Do you realize they keep throwing crap at him hoping something will stick? Meanwhile, Joe and his family keep raking in the money from China and Ukraine... just business as usual. Pay for play is the way. Vote em all out... both sides as far as I'm concerned.

What has Biden done?
1. Sold out the USA for bribe money
2. Does not protect the border
3. Committed adultry with his current wife while she was still married
4. Molested a little girl live on tv
5. Promotes the sexualization of children
6. Promotes the murder of innocent babies
7. Promotes lbbtxyz lifestyle.
8. Lies about EVERYTHING repeatedly.

I can't stop laughing at that statement. Trump is going down as one of the worst Presidents in history and it's not even taking 5-6 years. Here's a couple of articles.

No wonder you are so confused about everything. Look who you are quoting. The propaganda wing of the dim party. You guys are something else. The one thing you are not is an independent thinker. You let the left tell you want to think and believe. LMBO at you. I actually feel very sorry for you. I hope you live to be old, maybe you will obtain some wisdom someday.

DJT is a Trust fund, silver spooned p'ffied daddy's boy whose never been on his own and taken care of himself a day in his life. Been on the family dole since he was born. Lied to the country about the deadliest pandemic to strike this country in 100 yrs "It's just like the flu, it'll be gone in April like a miracle " when as the Woodward tapes show DJT telling Bob Woodward how deadly and easily spread the disease was in March (Google it)- I know 5 people who I warned against traveling in late April/May, then that told me, quote "Well, the President said..... and I don't think he would lie about something like that" . I told them to believe the CDC,NOT a politician wanting to get reelected __Between those 5 , they lost 7 loved ones to covid ,including 3 kids 14,17 and 21. The man who lost his 21 yr old only child had gotten Covid too . The girl died. A few mos later, after calling me crying several times crying and, saying he shoulda listened to me and trusted the CDC/NIH , the man took his own life.

DJT A CHRISTIAN ??? . WISH everyone could ask THOSE families that believed him, ESPECIALLY the ones who lost children. THE ANSWER IS CLEAR.
*** THERE IS NO GREATER PAIN on EARTH, THAN THAT OF** PARENTS WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN**. N O N E .
Hmmm, so what do you say to the parents that lost children to murder by illegals let in by stupid biden, those killed in Afghanistan due to stupid biden, those killed in Iraq due to stupid biden, those that died from the vax due to stupid biden and his lies about the safety and effectiveness of the vax, those that will be killed due to the terrorist attacks to come thanks to his open border policies, and last but not least the millions of innocent babies killed at the hands of the dim party executioners? Do you hypocrite always or just in politics? Tell me just how you can justify voting for a child molesting (on video), baby murdering, lying, sellout like brandon?

Got cha.
Where exactly is Christianity mentioned in the constitution?
Mitchell, this is a sad attempt more befitting of will.

While God/Christianity specifically is not mentioned other than in the date, (year of our Lord) religion is mentioned.

There is no state religion and Article VI of the Constitution provides that “no religious Test shall ever be required as a qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.” The First Amendment to the Constitution, ratified in 1791, provides that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

Everything the dim party stands for is anti Christian and is an effort to prohibit the free exercise thereof. How many Christian businesses have been punished by dims for wishing to exercise their religion? Why does the dim party always want to force their disgusting behaviors into the mainstream?

You cannot deny that the dim party is anti Christian. They even place Christians on a domestic terrorist watch list simply because they pray outside an abortion clinic. Did you know that people that purchase Bibles are tracked?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...d-other-terms-at-stores-like-cabelas-n2633787

Now, lets get down to policy. If I support baby murder (dim party), homosexuality (dim party), sexualization of children, (dim party) am I a Christian showing Christian morals?

And just in case you have questions about where God stands on these abominations, I will gladly supply you with Book Chapter and Verse. You can read it directly from Gods word.

No wonder you are so confused about everything. Look who you are quoting. The propaganda wing of the dim party. You guys are something else. The one thing you are not is an independent thinker. You let the left tell you want to think and believe. LMBO at you. I actually feel very sorry for you. I hope you live to be old, maybe you will obtain some wisdom someday.
These are just a few of the polls from various sources. Would you like to see more with similar results. I didn't find any that ranked Trump too well. I guess if you had one you would have quoted it to back your opinion. Oh wait, you just spout what you want and that makes it right.

I didn't think Trump was a good President especially since his last year when he was actually faced with having to deal with problems. These polls just confirm it.

The only ones that say he was great seem to be part of the cult that can no longer think for themselves and spout the same things over and over again so that has become the truth. And you want me to think they are independent thinkers.

These are just a few of the polls from various sources. Would you like to see more with similar results. I didn't find any that ranked Trump too well. I guess if you had one you would have quoted it to back your opinion. Oh wait, you just spout what you want and that makes it right.

I didn't think Trump was a good President especially since his last year when he was actually faced with having to deal with problems. These polls just confirm it.

The only ones that say he was great seem to be part of the cult that can no longer think for themselves and spout the same things over and over again so that has become the truth. And you want me to think they are independent thinkers.
Funny, you think you are not part of a cult!!! LMBO, you are one of the worst falling for any lie told by the left. NO, I did not look for a poll to back me up.... Did you even read what your poll was about???????

1. CBS "poll" (really not a poll but an opinion by cbs) he was impeached twice, makes him terrible, even if the impeachments where bogus over reaches of power and what impeach should be about. He faced unbelievable opposition and investigations etc. One's that we know where illegitimate and out and out efforts by dims to overthrow the democracy and unseat a duly elected president. Russia russia russia,,,,, NOT

If you are not bright enough to see this stuff then no reason to talk. I don't need a poll to know, the economy was better under trump, the boarder was better under trump, we were at peace under trump etc etc etc. There was not a child molester in the white house under trump. Of course none of that bothers you so called "independent" thinkers. LOL give me a break.

Your other so called poll was one of historians that again had to do with his style in office. LOL nothing to do with policy. You can't argue policy. You can't show a poll where Trump has as low of an approval rating by the people as your boy biden does. Why,,,,, your president sux beyond belief, hates America, loves you because you are the type that will vote for him because his propaganda wing talks in vapors about how mean trump is. GIVE ME A BREAK. Grow up and look at what you posted, NOTHING BURGER THAT proves nothing about who governed better.

Will you swear you are better off under this admin? I will that I was better off under trump and so where MOST Americans..... now if you are an illegal, or a CCP member, or a baby killing Dr. or an elitist, I can see you being better off under biden, but not an average American.

Next time you try to post a poll to prove how bad trump is, get one that means something. Not just some doofus opinion from leftist. SMH Your post did nothing but show your bias.

BTW you do know that all this so called job growth under brandon that lefty's want to crow about is in large part only for the illegals, again, not the average American. Its out there if you get your head of the regime medias butt.

=

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Funny, you think you are not part of a cult!!! LMBO, you are one of the worst falling for any lie told by the left. NO, I did not look for a poll to back me up.... Did you even read what your poll was about???????

1. CBS "poll" (really not a poll but an opinion by cbs) he was impeached twice, makes him terrible, even if the impeachments where bogus over reaches of power and what impeach should be about. He faced unbelievable opposition and investigations etc. One's that we know where illegitimate and out and out efforts by dims to overthrow the democracy and unseat a duly elected president. Russia russia russia,,,,, NOT

If you are not bright enough to see this stuff then no reason to talk. I don't need a poll to know, the economy was better under trump, the boarder was better under trump, we were at peace under trump etc etc etc. There was not a child molester in the white house under trump. Of course none of that bothers you so called "independent" thinkers. LOL give me a break.

Your other so called poll was one of historians that again had to do with his style in office. LOL nothing to do with policy. You can't argue policy. You can't show a poll where Trump has as low of an approval rating by the people as your boy biden does. Why,,,,, your president sux beyond belief, hates America, loves you because you are the type that will vote for him because his propaganda wing talks in vapors about how mean trump is. GIVE ME A BREAK. Grow up and look at what you posted, NOTHING BURGER THAT proves nothing about who governed better.

Will you swear you are better off under this admin? I will that I was better off under trump and so where MOST Americans..... now if you are an illegal, or a CCP member, or a baby killing Dr. or an elitist, I can see you being better off under biden, but not an average American.

Next time you try to post a poll to prove how bad trump is, get one that means something. Not just some doofus opinion from leftist. SMH Your post did nothing but show your bias.

BTW you do know that all this so called job growth under brandon that lefty's want to crow about is in large part only for the illegals, again, not the average American. Its out there if you get your head of the regime medias butt.

=

One problem you have is that you want to lump everybody that doesn't agree with you into one pot and make them all out to be the same. You seem to think everything from the Left (whatever that means anymore - I guess those that don't agree with you) is a lie. Some things have come out that turned out to not be the truth, but you make it like it's everything they say. And you just keep on saying the same thing. Somebody can be wrong - just let it go. But why do you think everything I say is a lie from the Left. Oh that's right, you don't agree with much that I say. And don't give me this crap about supporting Biden. It's totally ABT - anybody but Trump. We've seen how dangerous he can be - he even seems to be destroying the party that he claims to represent. What Trump has done to destroy this country and the confidence people used to have with the Government isn't fixable in the near future. Yes, I have said there are terrible people in DC from both parties. Like others have said here, I would love a do over, but it's not happening. But I only see it getting worse if Trump is President again.

You mention the CBS poll is an opinion. Polls are opinions that someone has, so that's nonsense. Gee, you don't agree with them - I'm shocked. You don't get to make excuses about someone else's opinion - more nonsense. So maybe you are not bright enough to know what a poll is.

Your next paragraph is not relevant to the discussion. I am agreeing with the polls saying Trump is one of the worst Presidents. If you think there is a child molester in the White House, fine, but that doesn't say one thing about Trump's Presidency. You continue to twist arguments and make statements that are not relevant. And more crap about if you are not smart enough and so on. Avoids you having to deal directly with anything.

I'm sorry everybody doesn't do things the way you want them to do it. The historians can base their poll (opinion) on whatever they want to. Why would you think Biden's approval rating has anything to do with it. You don't care what someone else says, you just go ahead and say what you want to say even if it doesn't have relevance. Let me remind you that Biden is your President. That's how the country operates. You even making that statement helps prove that Trump has divided the country. That's part of why he shouldn't be President again.

Again it isn't relevant to looking at Trump's place in history to say you are worse off now. You have to look solely at what Trump did and not what Biden has done. Sure the economy is worse, but it's been worse than this before. There's no reason we can't be prosperous again though times have changed.

Of course I'm going to post a poll that I agree with. Bias? Look in the mirror and see the person who might be the most biased here on the Chat. Most people are not as one-sided as you.

Once again your last paragraph has nothing to do with polls or how poor a President Trump was. I don't even think I've made a comment on the job growth you are talking about. But like I said earlier, you want to lump everybody together that doesn't agree with you.

Trump has likely committed every abomination you reference, but promotes himself as a champion for the true believers. He is the definition of a false prophet.
I saw a great tweet re: evangelicals that said something like,

"Trump was not sent to lead you, he was sent here to test you, and you failed."

spot on.

spot on.
If that floats your boat, go for it. I’ll stand for FREEDOM, personal responsibility and protecting children in the womb and out of the womb! Is that a crazy stance? I think not. You either are for pedophiles or not

One problem you have is that you want to lump everybody that doesn't agree with you into one pot and make them all out to be the same. You seem to think everything from the Left (whatever that means anymore - I guess those that don't agree with you) is a lie. Some things have come out that turned out to not be the truth, but you make it like it's everything they say. And you just keep on saying the same thing. Somebody can be wrong - just let it go. But why do you think everything I say is a lie from the Left. Oh that's right, you don't agree with much that I say. And don't give me this crap about supporting Biden. It's totally ABT - anybody but Trump. We've seen how dangerous he can be - he even seems to be destroying the party that he claims to represent. What Trump has done to destroy this country and the confidence people used to have with the Government isn't fixable in the near future. Yes, I have said there are terrible people in DC from both parties. Like others have said here, I would love a do over, but it's not happening. But I only see it getting worse if Trump is President again.

You mention the CBS poll is an opinion. Polls are opinions that someone has, so that's nonsense. Gee, you don't agree with them - I'm shocked. You don't get to make excuses about someone else's opinion - more nonsense. So maybe you are not bright enough to know what a poll is.

Your next paragraph is not relevant to the discussion. I am agreeing with the polls saying Trump is one of the worst Presidents. If you think there is a child molester in the White House, fine, but that doesn't say one thing about Trump's Presidency. You continue to twist arguments and make statements that are not relevant. And more crap about if you are not smart enough and so on. Avoids you having to deal directly with anything.

I'm sorry everybody doesn't do things the way you want them to do it. The historians can base their poll (opinion) on whatever they want to. Why would you think Biden's approval rating has anything to do with it. You don't care what someone else says, you just go ahead and say what you want to say even if it doesn't have relevance. Let me remind you that Biden is your President. That's how the country operates. You even making that statement helps prove that Trump has divided the country. That's part of why he shouldn't be President again.

Again it isn't relevant to looking at Trump's place in history to say you are worse off now. You have to look solely at what Trump did and not what Biden has done. Sure the economy is worse, but it's been worse than this before. There's no reason we can't be prosperous again though times have changed.

Of course I'm going to post a poll that I agree with. Bias? Look in the mirror and see the person who might be the most biased here on the Chat. Most people are not as one-sided as you.

Once again your last paragraph has nothing to do with polls or how poor a President Trump was. I don't even think I've made a comment on the job growth you are talking about. But like I said earlier, you want to lump everybody together that doesn't agree with you.
Blah Blah Blah.,,,, Yes, almost all dims are leftist now. If you vote for a party that pushes the things this admin pushes you are an anti American leftist. You can't prove you are not. If you vote for open borders, you are a leftist. If you vote for the lgbqtxyz agenda, you are a leftist, if you vote for abortion you are a leftist and evil. No it does not require agreeing with me on everything to not be a leftist. But some core issues are totally and unequivocally leftist.
Your so called poll is not a poll of voter opinion about presidents or a comparison of policy. It is political opinion from a leftist organization. If you like following leftist and destroying America, just keep your head in that poop pile you have it in.

You don't like Trump, hey fine by me. I don't like him as a person, didn't vote for him in the 2016 primary and I won't vote for him in this primary. But it is totally beyond the realm of all logic to say brandon is better in anyway. He is a little girl molesting, lying, plagiarizing, anti American anti democracy, bribe taking, bully, (btw Trump is a bully too) there isn't a dimes worth of difference in them as people other than Trump hasn't molested a little girl on live tv. Funny how you all get the vapors about Trumps morals but ignore what the veg in the whitehouse is, says, and does. Long story short,,,, its all about policy. There is no comparison on policy. Trump by a million. You don't want to talk about that. You ignore that question because you can't answer truthfully.

Yes, I am very secure in my beliefs. As I said you so called independents don't really believe in anything. You blow in the wind. You don't bother me telling me I am biased. Yes I am, but I am honest and admit when someone does something bad no matter which party. You "independents and dims never admit anything about brandon. Its all trump this trump that. I can back up my beliefs. You will have a hard time. All you can do is post dim opinion pieces.

Murder is wrong. Dims love to murder babies. Its their number 1 issue and they will tell you that and spit on you for being pro life.
Homosexuality is wrong another core issue for dims. God says this is wrong. Now I have more than once said if someone wants to do this, fine, do it. The problem is homosexuals and the dim party want to force it into the main stream and teach it to young children as being normal.
The economy was better for actual Americans under Trump. You can't deny that or prove otherwise. Look at some polls of actual American people, not the propaganda wing elitist news media.

The dim party is taking funds from American taxpayers and giving it away to people that illegally came to America. I am not anti immigration, I am anti illegal immigration. Some of the dim states are giving health care to illegals. What did they do to earn that. What have they contributed to our tax base? Do you agree with this. Do you not think that will be a federal policy under this admin if re-elected?

Tell us something you believe that we should agree with you on, other than trump bad. He is bad, just not as bad as biden and his policies are better so vote trump. Name 1 policy that brandon has that is better for America than what trump had. We can name many biden policies that are terrible.

spot on.
bwhahahahahaha..... number 1. Why do you lefty's think we think trump is some kind of saint. He most defiantly is not. Why do yall think we think he is a great moral leader, he most definantly is not. I wouldn't call him a Christian in any form other than if he believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is not someone to follow in that regard...another thing he is not, he is not any less "moral" than little girl nipple tweaking Joe Biden. So then what do you have. You have policy. Trump may or may not believe abortion is A ok, but at least he doesn't push it on us, and want to take taxpayer money to perform unlimited abortions like baby killer joe. He also does not want to push the homosexual, trans agenda on school children like pervert Joe. He also does not want to give the country away to illegal immigrants like joe. He is for orderly merit based immigration which most Americans agree with.

So why don't you agnostic/atheist or whatever you folks that are for all the perverted things joe stands for, just stop already. Neither candidate is a saint. I wouldn't want to be either on judgement day.

Its funny yall trying to change minds on trump based on morals when you have a child molester that you are pushing. SMH

bwhahahahahaha..... number 1. Why do you lefty's think we think trump is some kind of saint. He most defiantly is not. Why do yall think we think he is a great moral leader, he most definantly is not. I wouldn't call him a Christian in any form other than if he believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is not someone to follow in that regard...another thing he is not, he is not any less "moral" than little girl nipple tweaking Joe Biden. So then what do you have. You have policy. Trump may or may not believe abortion is A ok, but at least he doesn't push it on us, and want to take taxpayer money to perform unlimited abortions like baby killer joe. He also does not want to push the homosexual, trans agenda on school children like pervert Joe. He also does not want to give the country away to illegal immigrants like joe. He is for orderly merit based immigration which most Americans agree with.

So why don't you agnostic/atheist or whatever you folks that are for all the perverted things joe stands for, just stop already. Neither candidate is a saint. I wouldn't want to be either on judgement day.

Its funny yall trying to change minds on trump based on morals when you have a child molester that you are pushing. SMH
I think you made a point. Why don’t dems just come out and say they are all atheists. The big politicians most definitely are.

It’s like a mobster saying they are catholic. Well maybe not.

The point is they have to pretend someone through all their abortion and lbqt support they still really are Christians.

They need to trick some Christians but the democratic leaders and voters today aren’t the actually Christians our grandparents voted for or the JFks of the time.

I think you made a point. Why don’t dems just come out and say they are all atheists. The big politicians most definitely are.

The point is they have to pretend someone through all their abortion and lbqt support they still really are Christians.

They need to trick some Christians but the democratic leaders and voters today aren’t the actually Christians our grandparents voted for or the JFks of the time.
You'll know them by their fruit.
JFK must be spinning in his grave seeing what has happened to his party.

The downfall of most of the Warsaw Pact communist regimes was non-violent.

Regarding your second point, it's not worthy of a response. This is the largest prosecution with by far the most direct evidence in our history. The video record and the hundreds of felony convictions speak for themselves.
The largest setup in history! You libs love your drama!

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Blah Blah Blah.,,,, Yes, almost all dims are leftist now. If you vote for a party that pushes the things this admin pushes you are an anti American leftist. You can't prove you are not. If you vote for open borders, you are a leftist. If you vote for the lgbqtxyz agenda, you are a leftist, if you vote for abortion you are a leftist and evil. No it does not require agreeing with me on everything to not be a leftist. But some core issues are totally and unequivocally leftist.
Your so called poll is not a poll of voter opinion about presidents or a comparison of policy. It is political opinion from a leftist organization. If you like following leftist and destroying America, just keep your head in that poop pile you have it in.

You don't like Trump, hey fine by me. I don't like him as a person, didn't vote for him in the 2016 primary and I won't vote for him in this primary. But it is totally beyond the realm of all logic to say brandon is better in anyway. He is a little girl molesting, lying, plagiarizing, anti American anti democracy, bribe taking, bully, (btw Trump is a bully too) there isn't a dimes worth of difference in them as people other than Trump hasn't molested a little girl on live tv. Funny how you all get the vapors about Trumps morals but ignore what the veg in the whitehouse is, says, and does. Long story short,,,, its all about policy. There is no comparison on policy. Trump by a million. You don't want to talk about that. You ignore that question because you can't answer truthfully.

Yes, I am very secure in my beliefs. As I said you so called independents don't really believe in anything. You blow in the wind. You don't bother me telling me I am biased. Yes I am, but I am honest and admit when someone does something bad no matter which party. You "independents and dims never admit anything about brandon. Its all trump this trump that. I can back up my beliefs. You will have a hard time. All you can do is post dim opinion pieces.

Murder is wrong. Dims love to murder babies. Its their number 1 issue and they will tell you that and spit on you for being pro life.
Homosexuality is wrong another core issue for dims. God says this is wrong. Now I have more than once said if someone wants to do this, fine, do it. The problem is homosexuals and the dim party want to force it into the main stream and teach it to young children as being normal.
The economy was better for actual Americans under Trump. You can't deny that or prove otherwise. Look at some polls of actual American people, not the propaganda wing elitist news media.

The dim party is taking funds from American taxpayers and giving it away to people that illegally came to America. I am not anti immigration, I am anti illegal immigration. Some of the dim states are giving health care to illegals. What did they do to earn that. What have they contributed to our tax base? Do you agree with this. Do you not think that will be a federal policy under this admin if re-elected?

Tell us something you believe that we should agree with you on, other than trump bad. He is bad, just not as bad as biden and his policies are better so vote trump. Name 1 policy that brandon has that is better for America than what trump had. We can name many biden policies that are terrible.

I posted some polls that placed Trump close to the worst President in history and I think that's basically right. I haven't studied every President and know some were bad, but I have seen Trump in action and agree. I responded to your comments about the polls and I get a brainless ha-ha from you. Fine, but I am certainly not going to respond to your ramblings on anything else. I do have some comments.

I don't have to prove what I am. I know what I believe in and am very comfortable with myself. I didn't say I was voting for a party, but I am definitely voting against Trump so call it whatever you want. Yes, I believe in abortion and we need a reasonable law. Six weeks like DeSantis is trying to get approved is ridiculous (still in the courts). There is a proposed amendment regarding abortion which is trying to get on the ballot, but the state is trying to keep it off. What's wrong with the public deciding?

Okay, so you are homophobic. That's your right but it doesn't give you the right to tell people what they can do. I have to laugh when you say "if someone wants to do this (homosexuality), fine, do it" Who are you kidding with that statement. Certainly not me. And then you get so carried away and sound like you are being accosted by them and they are grabbing your kids off the street and converting them to something. Just go live your life. And if they weren't so persecuted they wouldn't have to be out trying to fight for their rights.

You said my so called poll was not a poll of voter opinion. No one said they were (maybe go back and read instead of just ha-ha). The only poll of voter opinion is at the ballot box and that has nothing to do with ranking the Presidents.

In my response I don't think I said anything about hating Trump. I agreed he was a terrible President and what he had done since shows he is capable of acting irrationally. Coupled with his whole rhetoric regarding the elections and his responsibility for January 6th has made him not only unfit to be President again, but someone who cares about himself above the country and capable of doing further permanent harm to the country. Actually he has divided the country to such a degree it probably can't get worse, but certainly won't get better.

You also said "funny how you all get the vapors about Trumps morals..." I definitely didn't say anything about that in my last response. It's not relevant to the polls so I didn't bring that up. But you just have to say something about Biden when it's not relevant to the discussion. You just can't help yourself and you are certainly not the only one who has that problem.

You don't have to agree with me, but I guess it's wishful thinking that you could actually respond to my post with correct information and not just say whatever you want.

spot on.

Why is it that an entire list of activities that are strictly prohibited by the Bible (under punishment up to and including death) are now accepted by conservative Christians, but other things are not? Perhaps there is room for some interpretation while still believing in the teachings of Christ.

It seems to me that the Bible is perhaps unclear regarding the sanctity of unborn life.

“Ten biblical episodes and prophecies provide an unequivocal expression of God's attitude toward human life, especially the ontological status of "unborn children" and their pregnant mothers-to-be. Brief summaries:

• A pregnant woman who is injured and aborts the fetus warrants financial compensation only (to her husband), suggesting that the fetus is property, not a person (Exodus 21:22-25).

• The gruesome priestly purity test to which a wife accused of adultery must submit will cause her to abort the fetus if she is guilty, indicating that the fetus does not possess a right to life (Numbers 5:11-31).

• God enumerated his punishments for disobedience, including "cursed shall be the fruit of your womb" and "you will eat the fruit of your womb," directly contradicting sanctity-of-life claims (Deuteronomy 28:18,53).

• Elisha's prophecy for soon-to-be King Hazael said he would attack the Israelites, burn their cities, crush the heads of their babies and rip open their pregnant women (2 Kings 8:12).

• King Menahem of Israel destroyed Tiphsah (also called Tappuah) and the surrounding towns, killing all residents and ripping open pregnant women with the sword (2 Kings 15:16).

• Isaiah prophesied doom for Babylon, including the murder of unborn children: "They will have no pity on the fruit of the womb" (Isaiah 13:18).

• For worshiping idols, God declared that not one of his people would live, not a man, woman or child (not even babies in arms), again confuting assertions about the sanctity of life (Jeremiah 44:7-8).

• God will punish the Israelites by destroying their unborn children, who will die at birth, or perish in the womb, or never even be conceived (Hosea 9:10-16).

• For rebelling against God, Samaria's people will be killed, their babies will be dashed to death against the ground, and their pregnant women will be ripped open with a sword (Hosea 13:16).

• Jesus did not express any special concern for unborn children during the anticipated end times: "Woe to pregnant women and those who are nursing" (Matthew 24:19).”

I posted some polls that placed Trump close to the worst President in history and I think that's basically right. I haven't studied every President and know some were bad, but I have seen Trump in action and agree. I responded to your comments about the polls and I get a brainless ha-ha from you. Fine, but I am certainly not going to respond to your ramblings on anything else. I do have some comments.

I don't have to prove what I am. I know what I believe in and am very comfortable with myself. I didn't say I was voting for a party, but I am definitely voting against Trump so call it whatever you want. Yes, I believe in abortion and we need a reasonable law. Six weeks like DeSantis is trying to get approved is ridiculous (still in the courts). There is a proposed amendment regarding abortion which is trying to get on the ballot, but the state is trying to keep it off. What's wrong with the public deciding?

Okay, so you are homophobic. That's your right but it doesn't give you the right to tell people what they can do. I have to laugh when you say "if someone wants to do this (homosexuality), fine, do it" Who are you kidding with that statement. Certainly not me. And then you get so carried away and sound like you are being accosted by them and they are grabbing your kids off the street and converting them to something. Just go live your life. And if they weren't so persecuted they wouldn't have to be out trying to fight for their rights.

You said my so called poll was not a poll of voter opinion. No one said they were (maybe go back and read instead of just ha-ha). The only poll of voter opinion is at the ballot box and that has nothing to do with ranking the Presidents.

In my response I don't think I said anything about hating Trump. I agreed he was a terrible President and what he had done since shows he is capable of acting irrationally. Coupled with his whole rhetoric regarding the elections and his responsibility for January 6th has made him not only unfit to be President again, but someone who cares about himself above the country and capable of doing further permanent harm to the country. Actually he has divided the country to such a degree it probably can't get worse, but certainly won't get better.

You also said "funny how you all get the vapors about Trumps morals..." I definitely didn't say anything about that in my last response. It's not relevant to the polls so I didn't bring that up. But you just have to say something about Biden when it's not relevant to the discussion. You just can't help yourself and you are certainly not the only one who has that problem.

You don't have to agree with me, but I guess it's wishful thinking that you could actually respond to my post with correct information and not just say whatever you want.

Good morning Celtic,

I don't have a dog in this fight, but wanted to mention a few things.

For me, even if Trump ranked dead last in polls, I'd rather have him than Biden, or Harris, or Newsome. He's not my first choice, but in those scenarios, that's my vote.

You may say, "Anybody but Trump"
I say "Anybody (almost) but Biden"

Im as passionate about getting Biden out, as you are keeping Trump out.

It really points to a fundamental divide in the country. My point is, a lot of people dislike Biden as much as you dislike Trump...

Why is it that an entire list of activities that are strictly prohibited by the Bible (under punishment up to and including death) are now accepted by conservative Christians, but other things are not? Perhaps there is room for some interpretation while still believing in the teachings of Christ.

It seems to me that the Bible is perhaps unclear regarding the sanctity of unborn life.

“Ten biblical episodes and prophecies provide an unequivocal expression of God's attitude toward human life, especially the ontological status of "unborn children" and their pregnant mothers-to-be. Brief summaries:

• A pregnant woman who is injured and aborts the fetus warrants financial compensation only (to her husband), suggesting that the fetus is property, not a person (Exodus 21:22-25).

• The gruesome priestly purity test to which a wife accused of adultery must submit will cause her to abort the fetus if she is guilty, indicating that the fetus does not possess a right to life (Numbers 5:11-31).

• God enumerated his punishments for disobedience, including "cursed shall be the fruit of your womb" and "you will eat the fruit of your womb," directly contradicting sanctity-of-life claims (Deuteronomy 28:18,53).

• Elisha's prophecy for soon-to-be King Hazael said he would attack the Israelites, burn their cities, crush the heads of their babies and rip open their pregnant women (2 Kings 8:12).

• King Menahem of Israel destroyed Tiphsah (also called Tappuah) and the surrounding towns, killing all residents and ripping open pregnant women with the sword (2 Kings 15:16).

• Isaiah prophesied doom for Babylon, including the murder of unborn children: "They will have no pity on the fruit of the womb" (Isaiah 13:18).

• For worshiping idols, God declared that not one of his people would live, not a man, woman or child (not even babies in arms), again confuting assertions about the sanctity of life (Jeremiah 44:7-8).

• God will punish the Israelites by destroying their unborn children, who will die at birth, or perish in the womb, or never even be conceived (Hosea 9:10-16).

• For rebelling against God, Samaria's people will be killed, their babies will be dashed to death against the ground, and their pregnant women will be ripped open with a sword (Hosea 13:16).

• Jesus did not express any special concern for unborn children during the anticipated end times: "Woe to pregnant women and those who are nursing" (Matthew 24:19).”

Now do murder and slavery.

Now do murder and slavery.
While I’m hesitant to engage too deeply into a biblical debate with someone who goes by the name poorpreacher, I’ll offer up a thought.

I’m fully aware that the Bible was used to justify slavery, just as it was used to justify segregation. In fact, religion played a very significant role in both efforts. So help me understand how that supports an argument regarding what the Bible says about abortion or the LGTBQ population?

While I’m hesitant to engage too deeply into a biblical debate with someone who goes by the name poorpreacher, I’ll offer up a thought.

I’m fully aware that the Bible was used to justify slavery, just as it was used to justify segregation. In fact, religion played a very significant role in both efforts. So help me understand how that supports an argument regarding what the Bible says about abortion or the LGTBQ population?
There was this place called Sodom God glassed it with fire.

Sodomy is an abomination in the Bible. The Bible actually couldn’t be clearer about these topics.

The Left uses the same tactics as Satan in the garden “Did God really say that?”

Never let them use Christianity against you. They don’t believe in it and despise everything about it b

I'm not following your question.

Let me try again, because I responded to you too quickly. My apologies for that. I'm sensitive about God and the Bible.

You suggested that the Bible wasn't clear on protecting the unborn, and offering some Scriptures as evidence. I think your logic is flawed.

By that metric , you could also question citing the Bible to oppose murder, slavery, helping the poor, polygamy, etc.

Context for Scripture matters. We can't just pull them out and throw them together to question the position of God.

Fake News.....MAGA

I'm not following your question.

Let me try again, because I responded to you too quickly. My apologies for that. I'm sensitive about God and the Bible.

You suggested that the Bible wasn't clear on protecting the unborn, and offering some Scriptures as evidence. I think your logic is flawed.

By that metric , you could also question citing the Bible to oppose murder, slavery, helping the poor, polygamy, etc.

Context for Scripture matters. We can't just pull them out and throw them together to question the position of God.
It’s an interesting discussion. This started with the suggestion (not by you) that one could not be a Christian and support abortion rights or the LGBTQ community. I disagree, and I believe there are passages within the Bible that support my position.

One could ask if a person could still be a Christian if they divorce, or work on the sabbath, or eat shellfish. The list of behaviors that the Bible absolutely bans but that are now accepted as perfectly acceptable for Christians is very long. Also, the actual intent of a number of passages within the Bible have been interpreted over the years and are subject to some debate.

For example, does the lesson of Sodom refer to consensual homosexual activity or to male rape? An argument can be made that it is the latter.

I wouldn’t presume to tell you or anyone else what it means to be a Christian and I questions others who use absolutisms to do the same.

The guy that tweaked the little girls nipples on camera and sniffs all the little girls etc etc etc. We know you know so don't be obtuse. SMH you guys ignore anything to do with your preferred dictator.
no, but really, I could say that you are a pedophile and have as much evidence to back it up.

after all, you do seem obsessed.

I wouldn't do that though - of course - because I am not an insane person.

Last edited:

Good Lord! If you think Trump is bad what do you think of Biden?

no, but really, I could say that you are a pedophile and have as much evidence to back it up.

after all, you do seem obsessed.

I wouldn't do that though - of course - because I am not an insane person.

and I am sure women and children are always grateful IRL for your plainspoken respect for them and your gentleness of manner.
You could say that, but you would have no proof whatsoever!
Biden has been shown doing this on camera!!!!!!!!!!!! What part of that do liberals not understand? Biden and his family are sick and disgusting human beings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT