ADVERTISEMENT

Affidavit released

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Highly redacted, as you would expect.

Likely the most substantive information that isn't redacted is regarding the level of classification of the documents that Trump had in his possession. We are talking extremely sensitive documents, including related to human intelligence, I.e. spies.

This makes the breaking story regarding a russian speaking woman who claimed to be a Rothchild (and isn't) who ingratiate herself with Trump and crowd at MAL that much more concerning. Tough day for DJT.

"We are talking extremely sensitive documents, including related to human intelligence, I.e. spies." You just made that up! I read through the document, the "accuser" said, some contained, NOFORN and SI, with most being CONFIDENTIAL, SI means signal intelligence, just because something is for no foreign release doesnt mean it is about spies.

Reactions: cherrydawg

Likely the most substantive information that isn't redacted is regarding the level of classification of the documents that Trump had in his possession. We are talking extremely sensitive documents, including related to human intelligence, I.e. spies.

This makes the breaking story regarding a russian speaking woman who claimed to be a Rothchild (and isn't) who ingratiate herself with Trump and crowd at MAL that much more concerning. Tough day for DJT.

I’d TEAR that up!

Last edited:

bah
as always you are full of shit.

pug

"We are talking extremely sensitive documents, including related to human intelligence, I.e. spies." You just made that up! I read through the document, the "accuser" said, some contained, NOFORN and SI, with most being CONFIDENTIAL, SI means signal intelligence, just because something is for no foreign release doesnt mean it is about spies.

I think a blanket statement can be made that these were sensitive documents he had no business having at his personal home.

"Additionally, the affidavit stated that Mr. Trump had documents containing national security information, including from the HUMINT Control System, also known as “HCS,” which is a Sensitive Compartment Information System. , “designed to protect intelligence information derived from clandestine humans.” sources, commonly referred to as “human intelligence”.

“The HCS Control System protects information derived from human intelligence and information related to human intelligence activities, capabilities, techniques, processes and procedures,” he said."

What's crazy is the request for all this information goes back to May 2021. There is no reason Trump wouldn't have known he was unlawfully in possession of sensitive government information. I wouldn't want to be attorney who signed off on the affidavit that all of the sensitive information had been sent back to the national archives prior to the FBI showing up.

"Additionally, the affidavit stated that Mr. Trump had documents containing national security information, including from the HUMINT Control System, also known as “HCS,” which is a Sensitive Compartment Information System. , “designed to protect intelligence information derived from clandestine humans.” sources, commonly referred to as “human intelligence”.

“The HCS Control System protects information derived from human intelligence and information related to human intelligence activities, capabilities, techniques, processes and procedures,” he said."

I wonder if one of the human intel sources is Stefan Halper.

I wonder if one of the human intel sources is Stefan Halper.
Got it. Trump was treated unfairly, so it is entirely justified that he illegally took a literal trove of highly classified documents, stored them at an unsecured, public location, refused multiple opportunities to return the documents and even had his lawyer attest that the documents were returned when they weren't.

Typical Trumpist logic. Does it ever get exhausting trying to defend the indefensible?

Got it. Trump was treated unfairly, so it is entirely justified that he illegally took a literal trove of highly classified documents, stored them at an unsecured, public location, refused multiple opportunities to return the documents and even had his lawyer attest that the documents were returned when they weren't.

Typical Trumpist logic. Does it ever get exhausting trying to defend the indefensible?

Yeah, Trumpist logic. He declassified docs the FBI still refuses to release and the FBI raids his home looking for FI docs. Not much of a leap of logic at all that the FBI was looking for docs they want kept under wraps and everyone knows Trump wants released. Unless of course you believe Trump was going to name undercover sources that would be placed in danger. And, the treatment alleged by the FBI is far from simply unfair.

Yeah, Trumpist logic. He declassified docs the FBI still refuses to release and the FBI raids his home looking for FI docs. Not much of a leap of logic at all that the FBI was looking for docs they want kept under wraps and everyone knows Trump wants released. Unless of course you believe Trump was going to name undercover sources that would be placed in danger. And, the treatment alleged by the FBI is far from simply unfair.
confused-no.gif

um

Can one Trumper on here give a plausible reason why Trump had these documents in the first place?

This is just a theory and since nobody has access to all the docs nobody can say for sure but....

Supposedly before leaving office Trump declassified ALL docs in regards to crossfire hurricane. We know Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch has sued to obtain these docs and has been stonewalled so far. (Could be some good reasons as well as some nefarious reasons for refusing to release the docs as they would have communications between agents and confidential sources and could also contain more Strzok/Page type revelations)

So, after observing Trump for the better part of the last 6 yrs, I highly doubt he'd declassify a bunch of docs that didn't suit his desire. Also, after seeing the FBI's unlawful behavior being exposed more and more in their initial pursuit of Trump and Flynn, it is believed by some that Trump took docs that would expose more unconstitutional activities by the FBI. Iows, it appears at least plausible that Trump took docs that he was planning to use as campaign material and to attack the swamp. Otoh, he could have simply scooped up a bunch of nuclear stuff with the hopes of selling it to the highest bidder.

This is just a theory and since nobody has access to all the docs nobody can say for sure but....

Supposedly before leaving office Trump declassified ALL docs in regards to crossfire hurricane. We know Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch has sued to obtain these docs and has been stonewalled so far. (Could be some good reasons as well as some nefarious reasons for refusing to release the docs as they would have communications between agents and confidential sources and could also contain more Strzok/Page type revelations)

So, after observing Trump for the better part of the last 6 yrs, I highly doubt he'd declassify a bunch of docs that didn't suit his desire. Also, after seeing the FBI's unlawful behavior being exposed more and more in their initial pursuit of Trump and Flynn, it is believed by some that Trump took docs that would expose more unconstitutional activities by the FBI. Iows, it appears at least plausible that Trump took docs that he was planning to use as campaign material and to attack the swamp. Otoh, he could have simply scooped up a bunch of nuclear stuff with the hopes of selling it to the highest bidder.
Laugh out freaking Loud

Glad you are amused. I guess we will find out eventually but it is simply fact that Trump declassified cf hurricane docs that still haven't been released and that Halpern's story about Flynn and the Russian was another bs story the FBI pursued.
You must be the only one he told.

Reactions: shonuff253

Funny nothing after
You must be the only one he told.
who does he have to telll.

Why did the Hildabeast have them on her computer? It Will all come to pass. President Trump is too smart to be guilty of any of this smoke.
This is the rub for me. Trump went all out about hill dawg and her servers. Why would he go and do the same kind of thing? Nothing surprises me in politics anymore. After a record setting 80 million voted for a out patient from charter winds, it takes a lot. Do we think he is really that stupid? Maybe. But it doesn’t seem plausible. Common sense and all.

This is the rub for me. Trump went all out about hill dawg and her servers. Why would he go and do the same kind of thing? Nothing surprises me in politics anymore. After a record setting 80 million voted for a out patient from charter winds, it takes a lot. Do we think he is really that stupid? Maybe. But it doesn’t seem plausible. Common sense and all.
common sense?
We are talking about a man who said
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

At some point, information about the classified documents will be leaked or come out in a court case. I think we will have a better idea at that point on what he wanted to do with the documents. If he had information that could blow the cover of intelligence assets around the world or information on our weapons systems, this is going to get really bad (well, worse than it is now).

At some point, information about the classified documents will be leaked or come out in a court case. I think we will have a better idea at that point on what he wanted to do with the documents. If he had information that could blow the cover of intelligence assets around the world or information on our weapons systems, this is going to get really bad (well, worse than it is now).
I still think it was a trap.

At some point the FBI and DOJ are going to have to show their hand or let it go (like Hillary).

If these documents included nuclear intel that puts us all at risk then why has the response been so slow?

Given that every attempt to take down Trump from 2 impeachments to a TV miniseries on J6, why be discrete on this one issue?

Someone has something to hide. Why?

By confiscating the documents the DOJ is going to have to finish the drill, right? Let's get to it.

What's in the boxes?

At some point the FBI and DOJ are going to have to show their hand or let it go (like Hillary).

If these documents included nuclear intel that puts us all at risk then why has the response been so slow?

Given that every attempt to take down Trump from 2 impeachments to a TV miniseries on J6, why be discrete on this one issue?

By confiscating the documents the DOJ is going to have to finish the drill, right? Let's get to it.

What's in the boxes?
The first subpoena was four months from inauguration day.

WillDupe would never Embellish a article or post....

Reactions: Bells76

What's in the boxes?
To answer your question about why be so discreet: well, it will be a bfd for the DOJ to bring felony charges on a former President. They would have to disclose the generalities of the sensitive information at that point. Also, the DOJ would probably prefer to go the 1/6 route to charge Trump with felonies (assuming there is something there).

Like I said earlier, we will have a better idea if/when we find out what he had.

The DOJ didn’t even want to go to MAL. They knew what it would look like. The process of getting this information back started in May 2021. Trump wouldn’t give them all the sensitive docs so the DOJ sent the FBI in. They had no other choice.

common sense?
We are talking about a man who said
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."
Exactly!

...and if he would have acted like a halfway normal human being he'd still be president. Like it or not. He can't get out of his own way.

Reactions: cherrydawg

What's in the boxes?

correct, if there had been anything that was truly a threat, the fbi would have been called in long ago. It doesn’t make sense that they would have waiting this long if it was meaningful, and if it was, then the govt is at fault for their procrastination of retrieving.

they don’t even GAS about those papers. The president had plenary powers to do as he wished anyway. BTW, Hillary was not president ever and had none of those privileges. This is all about one thing once you read the warrant which gave the fbi such broad authority. They were fishing. They want something connecting him to Jan 6. That’s what this is about.

it is entertaining watching these dems get their hopes up though. Will end as it always does for them when they set their sights on trump. Every time they screw with him, he gets more popular and garners more support. I don’t get it, like that superhero that gets stronger the more he’s attacked. 3 months ago I thought trump was about done but the dems brought him back to life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT