ADVERTISEMENT

Age vs first song of your party night...

You are gonna hit it hard, don't need a reason (or do you?) But what is your age and the song you want to kick the night off with?

Me, either AC/DC Highway to Hell but probably want ZZ Top LaGrange just to get that first drink right.

Let's go with age and songs.. I'm almost 57. 1984 is my HS grad year.

54....DBT Where the Devil Dont Stay

Reactions: WGrovedawg
You are gonna hit it hard, don't need a reason (or do you?) But what is your age and the song you want to kick the night off with?

Me, either AC/DC Highway to Hell but probably want ZZ Top LaGrange just to get that first drink right.

slow your roll.

walking into an early Party?

Reactions: WGrovedawg
All the songs listed above would qualify, but for a party starter- Let’s Groove by Earth ,Wind, & Fire is a great song. I love a wide range of music, but rock& roll, older country, & classic R&B ( Motown) are the best! 52 , by the way.

101 years of age, born in nineteen hundred & twenty two…..and still kicking like a chicken.

Song for my party night:

Reactions: bayrooster
56, , 30 years ago: You Never Even Called Me By My Name, David Allen Coe.
Now probably Jerry Jeff Walker: Up Against the Wall. Ray Wylie Hubbard song with cool story behind it, but JJW version better.

all of RWH songs have a good story

Reactions: swampdawg21

Okay,to start the party off, it has to be AC/DC, Have a Drink on Me from Back in Black!!!!!

I'm 65. Instrumental surf music is undefeated.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT