ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Murdaugh trial...

stray

Snappin’ necks and cashing checks
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2001
Who else is watching? I have watched quite a bit. I have also seen the special documentary on the family and everything that happened.

I had pretty much convicted this guy in my opinion before the trial started. I have to say, the prosecution hasn't convinced me yet. They better pull out something really strong if he did this because so far it looks like a huge pile of nothing.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Who else is watching? I have watched quite a bit. I have also seen the special documentary on the family and everything that happened.

I had pretty much convicted this guy in my opinion before the trial started. I have to say, the prosecution hasn't convinced me yet. They better pull out something really strong if he did this because so far it looks like a huge pile of nothing.
Will confer with Nancy Grace and get back to you….

Angry, whiny, self important hag.

QUIT YELLING LADY.
I watch Fox News pretty much all day, Whenever she comes on, I turn the channel. She is the most annoying person on TV (any network). Steve Doocy and Janice Dean are up there annoying as well, but far behind Nancy Grace.

I've been following some of the live feed of the trial at work. Watched today and even with all of this information, there is still no real "evidence" that he did this. I'm not saying i think he did or did not. I am just saying there is no evidence as of now that shows he pulled the trigger and killed his wife and son. I feel like there was someone else involved. Not sure how the jury will see it but even with all the new videos there's not enough "evidence" that proves he shot them.

Reactions: stray
I've been following some of the live feed of the trial at work. Watched today and even with all of this information, there is still no real "evidence" that he did this. I'm not saying i think he did or did not. I am just saying there is no evidence as of now that shows he pulled the trigger and killed his wife and son. I feel like there was someone else involved. Not sure how the jury will see it but even with all the new videos there's not enough "evidence" that proves he shot them.
That’s exactly what I am seeing too. Add in the fact it appears the investigators did a half ass job securing potential crime scenes and may have missed some evidence and this looks like it could end up like OJ.
I agree they have really raised some creditable questions about another person involved. Also, I can’t fathom why they didn’t immediate secure and search his mothers house as well.
The defense is making a good argument they focused exclusively on Murdaugh which can be a good defense and helps raise questions in the jurys mind.

Reactions: halfchubb1294
That’s exactly what I am seeing too. Add in the fact it appears the investigators did a half ass job securing potential crime scenes and may have missed some evidence and this looks like it could end up like OJ.
I agree they have really raised some creditable questions about another person involved. Also, I can’t fathom why they didn’t immediate secure and search his mothers house as well.
The defense is making a good argument they focused exclusively on Murdaugh which can be a good defense and helps raise questions in the jurys mind.
Given that his alibi has been completely destroyed and they have proven he was lying about his whereabouts prior to the murders, he seems to be facing some real problems to overcome.

Angry, whiny, self important hag.

QUIT YELLING LADY.
I have tried to be better about her. She grinds every nerve I have in my body. I have a friend I trust about these things. Says she is one of the nicest people on earth. He is on the board too.

Given that his alibi has been completely destroyed and they have proven he was lying about his whereabouts prior to the murders, he seems to be facing some real problems to overcome.

I totally agree, but even him lying doesnt mean he killed them. that is not evidence. If that is all the prosecution has, there's no way he will be found guilty. I am sure they have a lot more they are going to come out with. He's clearly got a lot of other issues as well. He's going to prison even if found not guilty because of his financial crimes. They are going to crush him for that if they cant get him here.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT