ADVERTISEMENT

All Americans are under attack!!!!

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
If any of you are holding documents needing the highest of security clearances to view them, don't be surprised if the feds aren't calling for them, asking that you give them back and within a year knocking down your door to take them from you.

This is not your parents' America where dad and mom read classified documents nightly to put us to sleep.

Police state!!

If any of you are holding documents needing the highest of security clearances to view them, don't be surprised if the feds aren't calling for them, asking that you give them back and within a year knocking down your door to take them from you.

This is not your parents' America where dad and mom read classified documents nightly to put us to sleep.

Police state!!
Just based on how the idiots in the FBI have lied and overstepped every single time when it comes to Trump, I would’ve bet anyone that this is all BS 2 days ago. Then, yesterday Trump publicly stated all dox taken were declassified. Now I’m positively certain. The one thing that has proven absolutely true is that when Trump goes public and screams his head off, he has always been correct.

Pass the popcorn because, as fantastic as it is to believe, Garland and Wray are simply McCabe and Comey 4 years later. It’s not going to end well despite WaPo’s cover.

Just based on how the idiots in the FBI have lied and overstepped every single time when it comes to Trump, I would’ve bet anyone that this is all BS 2 days ago. Then, yesterday Trump publicly stated all dox taken were declassified. Now I’m positively certain. The one thing that has proven absolutely true is that when Trump goes public and screams his head off, he has always been correct.

Pass the popcorn because, as fantastic as it is to believe, Garland and Wray are simply McCabe and Comey 4 years later. It’s not going to end well despite WaPo’s cover.
Hope you are right !!!!!

Reactions: cherrydawg

So the FBI didn’t plant anything he’s taken ownership of what he had.

He is not...he is very very wrong
Put your money where your mouth is. How much do you want to bet? And here’s the bet. He goes to jail. It’s possible he gets indicted simply because DC is full of TDS infected morons. So, that’s not the bet. Jail is the bet, because orange man in an orange suit is all your dwindling side ever talks about.

We’ll let @stray be the neutral.

Put your money where your mouth is. How much do you want to bet? And here’s the bet. He goes to jail. It’s possible he gets indicted simply because DC is full of TDS infected morons. So, that’s not the bet. Jail is the bet, because orange man in an orange suit is all your dwindling side ever talks about.

Do I get to hold the money too? 😃

Reactions: cherrydawg

Why don't you want to make the bet that "Trump is guilty of the crime he's accused of"? 🤔

Why don't you want to make the bet that "Trump is guilty of the crime he's accused of"? 🤔
Because unless he goes to jail, he’s not guilty. Every POTUS takes stuff. Hell, Clinton took furniture that eventually he had to return. White trash. Obama still holds 33,000 dox. It’s all BS anyway. Anyone who believes he took nuclear secrets, or even sold them to the Saudis, is beyond stupid. But we all know this isn’t about papers. It’s about J6 because the Dems don’t have the evidence.

Because unless he goes to jail, he’s not guilty. Every POTUS takes stuff. Hell, Clinton took furniture that eventually he had to return. White trash. Obama still holds 33,000 dox. It’s all BS anyway. Anyone who believes he took nuclear secrets, or even sold them to the Saudis, is beyond stupid. But we all know this isn’t about papers. It’s about J6 because the Dems don’t have the evidence.
Don't forget Hildabeast also stole the White House silver and had to return it !

It's okay. They've found out the FBI planted things he had already declassified. What a coinkydink!!!

It's okay. They've found out the FBI planted things he had already declassified. What a coinkydink!!!
The sad part is your absurd statement is closer to the truth than anything Adam Schiff has ever said about Trump.

Police state!!
Does that include the video your wife sent me with the carrot?

I'm separated, and I couldn't care less what she sent you. Have fun!!! And let me know the details or you can just send that info to my lawyer. ;-)
Well, you ruined that one for me.

Your lawyer is holding the carrot...give him a call.

Edit: congrats on proper use of "care less". Most get that one wrong.

Reactions: kckd

Police state!!
I have a standing order. All documents brought to my home are declassified.

Reactions: stray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT