ADVERTISEMENT

All dog owners!

Athens is Heaven

This Dawg loves Labs
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2002
Milledgeville Ga.
Are any dog owners familiar with the breed Antika. I think that’s how you spell it, would like to know their disposition and are they good with children and what else you can tell me about them.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Are any dog owners familiar with the breed Antika. I think that’s how you spell it, would like to know their disposition and are they good with children and what else you can tell me about them.
I assume you mean Akita. I would not have one with kids, they are territorial and can be aggressive. Good guard dog but not a "safe" dog for kids in my opinion.

I assume you mean Akita. I would not have one with kids, they are territorial and can be aggressive. Good guard dog but not a "safe" dog for kids in my opinion.
Same with small dogs like Pekinese. One my daughter had for 10 years bit their 1 year old kid.

What Stray said…..get you a Lab, or consider one. Great dogs and great with family.

Best all-around dog I’ve ever had……plus, they hate Democrats.

Akitas are great if you have no other pets and live in a cave. They bite to kill. They kill other dogs, cats, calves, sheep, goats, kids, people.

Get a female Cocker Spaniel.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT