ADVERTISEMENT

*****Alright boys, here’s Bunker bumblings Pt 2*****

CMRDawg24

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2017
Here’s the sad reality...I could literally spend the next 3 weeks pouring over every single post since 6:30cst last night until now, and find another 400+ pages of worthy copy&paste material...it’s late, I got 4 hrs sleep last night, my firepit is dying and I gotta a biz to run tomorrow...

Enjoy. And remember, please drink Allbren tears responsibly.

@CJ3131 ABORT THREAD NOW!

“So did the UGA PA announcer just say...”

“Different month, same result” after the game last night? Thought I saw it on twitter. If so brewtal!
Yes, he did. I heard it as I was leaving the stadium.
That’s pretty funny. We pitched a fit for this and got destroyed again

fire gus
Kang Kirby took that "dog crap" comment to heart ever since. Gus done fvcked up
What a dumbshit comment, he was so out of his league
I say move the game back to November, and lets stop making excuses and just win.
Honestly we should probably take them off the schedule all together. We can play them in the championship game if we ever make it there

“Well, well, well...”

SEC about to hit the leg humpers with a a huge for attendance violations.
Like a vacated win?
If 40k in the stands cost us this game then we are going to freak out when it's packed again

Who gives a rip how many fans they had.
We could have played in the middle of a farm in Georgia with no one around but a cow and some dumbass goat and we still get taken to the woodshed every single time.
The good news is no one will want to watch the shitshow that gus will put on the field the rest of the year, so at least AU won’t get any fines.
I don't want a do-over .... Nix wouldn't make it out alive and they would beat us by 40+

“Games like last night...”

just give me the urge to go down to Home Depot, find the best 4x4 post of Yellawood Pressure Treated Pine®, & pay my neighbor $5 and an ice cold diet coke to beat me over the head into unconsciousness.
Today was one of the worst hangover days I’ve had in a while. I’ve taken three naps so far.
As bad as Gus seems to you drinkers, let me tell you that it’s twice as bad for us who aren’t lushes...
That’s why I smoke marijuana. I can barely remember what to blame Gus for the next day.

“Some of you pvssies...”

need to grow some nuts and back away from the ledge. The team had a piss poor performance last night, but there is still talent and the squad will improve throughout the season.

It’s certainly fair to criticize coaching and play, but if I wanted to see a bunch of grownups act like children, I’d rewatch the presidential debate. Take the L with some fortitude and stop crying, bitching and whining.
OP is Ignored @Archie
We suck. We ate a ginormous, long, girthy dong last night. It's become a regular entree in the Gus era. He needed to go three years ago. At this point I'm just assuming that the administration has determined we will just focus on basketball. Football is a train wreck covered in horse feces.
Guys we didn’t just have a bad game. Guys didn’t have an off night

We don’t have the talent ......period

We look like we were Ga’s B team
B team? You are being generous.
That kind of game happens a lot more than it should in the Gus era.
Imagine watching that abortion last night and your take away being "We just had an off game. Plenty of talent to turn it around." That is rice level delusional.
If we've learned anything from the Gus era, it's how to take an L.
This wasn’t like some of the losses in the past under Gus, it’s the first time it looked like the team gave up with a good portion of the game left. We had a chance to get back in the game but our attitude as a whole was depressing.

Honestly, last night we looked like Kentucky or UT (2010-2015) instead of Auburn. I think people now see that the future under Gus is just going to keep declining. Even in years when we lost to uga and bama we didn’t look like we had given up. That’s how it seemed last night.
What fvcking solar system do rètards like OP come from? Genuinely curious.
Our fans are worse than our administration
was talking with some folks last night. it is a guarantee that uga's scrimmages are much more competitive than last nights game
Same song, different year. Not on a ledge at all, in fact, I’ve never cared less for Auburn Football, and my apathy grows every year this keeps on.

Whoo boy, Chad Simmons came in with an article about who will land Mims. Here is the bunker’s take:

Lol.. not us.
Isn’t full trolling on the board not allowed?

Talking about hitting someone when they are down.

Geez. @Jay G. Tate you going to allow this shit on your board?
OP couldn’t wait to come troll us this morning
Read the fvcking room Chett
Get out of here with this shit right now Chode.
TROLL LEVEL 11/10
He could start right now. Would he like to dress up Bro Hamm for the rest of the year?
Not Auburn. Kerryon.
Chaz knew exactly what he was doing with this LMAO
Damn props to chet. Subtle yet cunning troll here
What's really bad is I wrote this before the game last night...
"Heck, Mims probably could start this season for Auburn."
that’s the one thing we can sell these kids. You are guaranteed to start day one at Auburn.
Anywhere but AU ... FVCK Gus !!!
Uga had two 5 stars from last year that wasn't even listed on the 2 deep depth chart. Either would be starting for us. So my guess is Mims rather go uga and ride the pine 3-4 years.
Do we have enough bagmen to do this and not get caught?
Mims is Jawja all the way.
I think it's idiotic how OP isn't banned from this board yet. Dude has brought nothing but troll posts for a decade now.
In order it’s GA then Bammer. GA will prolly land him
We can't get the donors to pony up $28 mil to buy Gus out. They aren't about to spend $500K a piece on some top tier OL recruits. bammer and UGA would never allow it to happen anyway.
Mims is not coming to Auburn... that much we all know. Probably Georgia or UThug.

“Why’d we punt w 5:00 left in the game needing 3 scores?”

What a loser mentality.
We didn’t have another 3rd and Peagues play designed yet
Because needing 3 scores is better than needing 4 scores? I guess. I don't know why lots of things happen when gus malzahn's Auburn Tigers get hit in the mouth really hard. You're right, though, that is a "fuq it, let's go home" mentality.
You were still watching with 5:00 left?
Probably trying to avoid the Bo Nix funeral that would have been scheduled for Tuesday.
Cause it was over and didn’t matter at that point. We’d have to run a long developing downfield route concept and it would’ve ended poorly with OL not being able to protect Nix for 1 full complete second.
I'm with you OP. I hated it. Quitting is the only thing worse than losing.
Pretty sure it was 4th and let’s get the hell outta here at that point.
Same reason we kicked a field goal at the end of the half
I quit watching at that point. But that is loser mentality.

wtf was up with that freaking fake qb kneel at the end of 1H? There was no chance that play was going to work. At least try something downfield. Further proof chad doesn’t have autonomy. I haven’t followed his career, doubtful he calls bs like that though
We quit. It was embarrassing. Not a good way to represent that “60 Minutes” logo we’ve been sporting to honor COACH DYE.
Same reason we kicked a FG down 24-0 from the 2 before halftime. Because Gus had already quit.

“But we out scored them 6-3...”

from the 6 min mark in the 2nd quarter to the end of the game.

Does this deserve a contract extension for Gus?

Add this to the 1st half win against LSU in 2017 and Gus has a full road win against a rival!!!

Stop being mean to him!
Great. Now my dad has a rivals account.
That what he said? Really
Close. Here's the exact text: "Any bright spot we did hold them to 3 in second half."

My response: "Blank stare"
It's a 3 TD loss that felt like 40. They just shut it down and cruised. If they keep the foot on the gas it would've gotten real ugly.
It wasn't going to be a game because even if we had scored a few times, georgia could have literally named the score they wanted last night.
I‘d never have let off the gas if I were them.

If at any time in my life that we could have mauled them like they did us last night, I’d hope we‘d score 70 and break their spirit for the rest of the season.

God I absolutely hate those fvckers.
I like it .... further, I'm quite shocked that Gus failed to point out this huge accomplishment at the press conference.
Gus scored for the first time in his career in the second half in Athens. Hoooray.

Not many other high school coaches making $7mill a year can lay claim to scoring a point in Sanford Stadium.

Now, let's shoot for a TD in the second half in Athens in two years Gus. You are headed in the right direction.
I don’t think we did have a chance after the first couple of drives. I think Georgia had more points than Auburn had yards half way through the 2nd quarter. Auburn just wasn’t ready to play. They were dominated.
How the team comes out so flat in one of the biggest games of the year? You could yell at the end of the 1st quarter who was going to win the game. That’s embarrassing

From a thread responding to Gustavos quote about “sometimes you just have to man up and see it like it was....”

Young And inexperienced team every season
“One of the halftime adjustments was, basically, to keep fighting.”

Can’t believe that didn’t work.
How are they going to man up? Uga took their ball sacks.
FVCK Gus !!! I loathe the ground that POS walks on. PATHETIC
In year 8
“Young and inexperienced“ in year 8? GTFO
When can we expect bama, uga, lsu to have a young team?
So does this mean the pathetic whining about the timing of the Georgia game in mid November was indeed 100% bullshit?
Have to be men to man up. Those boys are pvssies.
We might as well lube up and bend over

It is what it is
In fairness, there's no adjustment a coach can make to getting your ass whipped upfront on every play.
Yep. Was 100% bullshit the whole time, just a bunch of pussies trying to make excuses for our shitty performances against uga
Oline and D line are horrible ...
man up against who - boys playing against men
Wake the fk up
@Docdumpsta @CJ3131
IIRC a couple years ago our youngest starter was a 3rd year sophomore and gus said we were young
young and inexperienced. why do we hear this every year
I need Gus to reassure me that all of our goals are still in reach
They beat the dog crap outta us. It's okay, Gus. It's not important to beat our rivals. Just keep beating Kentucky and Vanderbilt!

Misc comments

I have said it a thousand times and I'll say it again. This place is GOELD when we suck. At this point, that gold brick is the size of the Jaybotron
Watching Gus coach is like watching Dwight in The Office... except it doesn’t last 22 minutes, it lasts forever.

COVID might have bailed us out of an even more embarrassing loss.
actually probably not a lot different. last night was a complete across the board domination by one team over another. as bad as I have seen in a long time. Kirby could have named his score last night and honestly decided AU wasn't worth it. he basically didn't try in the second half and was just focused on getting to the locker room, not getting anyone hurt and moving on to more worthy opponents. I don't think the crowd would have changed that.
Not making ANY excuses for that shit performance last night but...I really think we were caught off guard by the noise and it affected us atleast the first couple drives. Already hard enough with the OL as inexperienced as they are but then add the noise factor as well and they really struggled with communication. There was easily 40k in that stadium last night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News