ADVERTISEMENT

Alvin Ailey

atlanta cock#

Diehard supporter
Jun 1, 1998
The Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre is playing at The Fox in ATL this weekend. I went to their website to see what it’s all about. The first thing I noticed is there are no whites. Ignoring the obvious hypocrisy, this is what we’ve become. Just a few short years ago, I wouldn’t have even noticed. We are doomed as a nation if this isn’t reversed. At what point do the Libs recognize the true damage they’ve done and that some of it is irreparable? Bitch about Trump all you want. He’s but one man and he’ll be gone soon enough. The leftist “ideals” transcend the current crop of morons and will go forward long after losers like Schumer, Swalwell, Schiff, AOC and Pelosi are gone. I’m afraid only the Left can fix this.

The Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre is playing at The Fox in ATL this weekend. I went to their website to see what it’s all about. The first thing I noticed is there are no whites. Ignoring the obvious hypocrisy, this is what we’ve become. Just a few short years ago, I wouldn’t have even noticed. We are doomed as a nation if this isn’t reversed. At what point do the Libs recognize the true damage they’ve done and that some of it is irreparable? Bitch about Trump all you want. He’s but one man and he’ll be gone soon enough. The leftist “ideals” transcend the current crop of morons and will go forward long after losers like Schumer, Swalwell, Schiff, AOC and Pelosi are gone. I’m afraid only the Left can fix this.
The left can’t fix anything they only destroy things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT