ADVERTISEMENT

American private enterprise baby!

Very possible. This thing maybe here to stay like the seasonal flu, who knows.

yep it's very possible it's here to stay.. time will tell.. i was watching the last dragon and always laugh when i see a post from you.. so campy movie, but i just love the ending.. "who's the master".. "shonuff".. lol

shonuff.jpg

I'll take my chances with a private American company over anything the Chinese Govt (or any other Govt) can create.
So I guess you're out on the vaccine the US Army Bio Weapons guys at Ft. Dietrich have been working on? Sure. You'll be lined up just like everyone else.

Very possible. This thing maybe here to stay like the seasonal flu, who knows.

Mutation is the key. Apparently, the virus has shown traits that lead researchers to believe it may be stable which makes it more vulnerable to vaccines. Obviously, going from zero to 750K cases with no immunity makes it a bigger threat than the flu now. However, if we can develop a vaccine and the virus doesn't mutate like flu A and flu B, it could literally disappear.

Reactions: Kylo Ren
So I guess you're out on the vaccine the US Army Bio Weapons guys at Ft. Dietrich have been working on? Sure. You'll be lined up just like everyone else.
No idea what you’re talking about. But, between now and then is the heat of summer and development of myriad treatments. Gottlieb is the most frank and direct. Go read what he said today. It’s in my “There will Be Football This Fall” thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT