ADVERTISEMENT

And all this time I thought that this traffic sign meant…

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
Stop erectile dysfunction. Shouldn’t the homos be in favor of that?

sensitive bunch.....thinks "whitey" needs equal consideration. Nabisco needs to remove the words "saltine" and "cracker", as well as anyone else using it. REALLY don't like the inverse of the word woodpecker, change the dayum name, maybe just call them woodbird or pecker.

Sure there are a thousand more things, but folks just need to relax and quit looking for shat. Miss the days of Sanford and Son, All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Good Times, etc...back when we all could laugh at ourselves. Seems things were less offensive then. I honestly mostly blame the media, social and otherwise & the politicians. They keep stoking the fire, but people keep falling 4 it.

Last edited:

That sign means No reacharounds while their boy toy goes Broke back mountain on them.....

sensitive bunch.....thinks "whitey" needs equal consideration. Nabisco needs to remove the words "saltine" and "cracker", as well as anyone else using it. REALLY don't like the inverse of the word woodpecker, change the dayum name, maybe just call them woodbird or pecker.

Sure there are a thousand more things, but folks just need to relax and quit looking for shat. Miss the days of Sanford and Son, All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Good Times, etc...back when we all could laugh at ourselves. Seems things were less offensive then. I honestly mostly blame the media, social and otherwise & the politicians. They keep stoking the fire, but people keep falling 4 it.

HA!….your “traffic sign meant” post just now reminded me of this scene below on Taxi. Jim is taking his driver’s test.

Not sure if I have ever laughed so hard at the time:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT