ADVERTISEMENT

and now RFK Jr. busted cheating on his wife

Are you really going to compare the moral qualities of anyone in the GOP to what we know about how Kamala and her relationship with Willy Brown while he was married?
Let’s face it, not many on either side of the isle can claim moral superiority.

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
Are you really going to compare the moral qualities of anyone in the GOP to what we know about how Kamala and her relationship with Willy Brown while he was married?
Now you say that.

True dat. I don't even care but I think it's hilarious that our moral majority is getting punked again and again
Hardly new for this guy. He was infamous for his sexual escapades while on the campaign trail for Ted Kennedy

"Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s complicated family dynamic is largely a result of the Kennedy's deep political ties. However, the independent 2024 presidential candidate has also earned a reputation for having several extramarital affairs. In a 2015 expose, "RFK Jr.: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and the Dark Side of the Dream," author Jerry Oppenheimer dove into some of the affairs of Kennedy's life — even those that came into play while he was married to his three wives.

For example, RFK Jr. first wed Emily Ruth Black in 1982 (the two divorced in 1994). According to Oppenheimer, he was likely unfaithful to her during that time. The writer quoted journalist David Horowitz, who was following RFK Jr. on the road during his uncle Ted Kennedy's 1980 presidential campaign: "There were women there like moths to the flame. I just know that he was f***ing everything in sight even though he was involved with Emily Black, who was just very quiet, just seemed like a nice person" (via Daily Mail)

via New York Mag, whose correspondent Olivia Nuzzi has been suspended.
lol
He cheated on Cheryl Hines with this girl? Dear Lord.

Ryan-Lizza-Olivia-Nuzzi-174-copy.jpg

Willie Brown had stopped living with wife and been separated for over a decade when he and Kamala dated. They did not hide their relationship because they had nothing to hide.

That situation is not in any way comparable to the extramarital exploits of RFK Jr, or Trump or Mark Robinson or MTG or Mark Green or Newt Gingrich or….

Who cares! When all is said and done voters will be focused on policies that help the American people. And your candidate doesn’t have any
Edit: confused two threads.

But anyway, here are Harris’s proposed policy positions. You can disagree with them, but saying they don’t exist is simply a right-wing talking point.

• Haha
Reactions: Goober81
Willie Brown had stopped living with wife and been separated for over a decade when he and Kamala dated. They did not hide their relationship because they had nothing to hide.

That situation is not in any way comparable to the extramarital exploits of RFK Jr, or Trump or Mark Robinson or MTG or Mark Green or Newt Gingrich or….
Or Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Gary Hart, JFK, Ted Kennedy. Shall we go on? I don’t think either side is innocent.
Maybe you don’t see anything wrong with the Harris / Brown relationship because he was separated, but that’s only justifying what you know is wrong because she’s the Dem nominee. Wrong is wrong no matter the color, gender or status. I guess Pdiddy is alright too because it’s just sex and everybody does it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Or Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Gary Hart, JFK, Ted Kennedy. Shall we go on? I don’t think either side is innocent.
Maybe you don’t see anything wrong with the Harris / Brown relationship because he was separated, but that’s only justifying what you know is wrong because she’s the Dem nominee. Wrong is wrong no matter the color, gender or status. I guess Pdiddy is alright too because it’s just sex and everybody does it.
But one side is constantly invoking the will and favor of God, referencing the Bible and attempting to take the moral high ground based on religion, and the other side is not. That is a major distinction.

And no, if Brown was separated for years and he and his wife had no expectation of fidelity because they had no relationship, that’s not in any way morally “wrong”, unless you are looking at it through the prism of religion. As I said above, that gets problematic quickly.

And Diddy’s parties did not feature consenting adults and did feature an entire host of illegal drugs, threats, bribery, human trafficking and much more. That comparison holds no water.

Last edited:
Who cares! When all is said and done voters will be focused on policies that help the American people. And your candidate doesn’t have any
What are Trump policies? How is he going to bring down inflation further than what Biden has now? How will he decrease the debt and deficit? How is he going to get a border bill stronger than the one he had the GOP through congress and what will be in it? What is he plan to bring down healthcare cost in America?

What are Trumps plans...not concepts but plans.

What are Trump policies? How is he going to bring down inflation further than what Biden has now? How will he decrease the debt and deficit? How is he going to get a border bill stronger than the one he had the GOP through congress and what will be in it? What is he plan to bring down healthcare cost in America?

What are Trumps plans...not concepts but plans.
How about first ? You tell us what Kamalas plans are for this. Here you go, let it rip-

How is he going to bring down inflation further than what Biden has now?
Basic economics would suggest increasing supply. Trump's said over and over again he would increase the supply of energy and that alone begins the process of lowering costs and incentivizing producers to increase production thru lower taxes and less regulation. Lower energy cost, lower taxes, less regulation = increased supply.

Basic economics would suggest increasing supply. Trump's said over and over again he would increase the supply of energy and that alone begins the process of lowering costs and incentivizing producers to increase production thru lower taxes and less regulation. Lower energy cost, lower taxes, less regulation = increased supply.
No country has ever produced more energy than the US is producing right now.

You might find this to be a helpful video. In fact, Mr Global is a great follow if you want to understand what’s happening in the domestic energy business.

How about first ? You tell us what Kamalas plans are for this. Here you go, let it rip-
  • Inflation is being bought down by Fed action and the Biden/Harris Inflation Reduction Act
  • Harris is the only one that has proposed a budget that would slow the debt and deficit while also expanding need services and help to Americans. By extending the Trump tax cuts for only those making $400K and raising corporate tax rates, her plan would see the increase of child tax credit (which greatly benefits the middle class) and increase the $5,000 tax deduction for small business startup costs to $50,000.
  • Harris has a Border Bill that's ready to go right now that provides additional funding for border, fix our broken the asylum system and has already been approved by the House.
  • For healthcare Harris would see that states fully implement the ACA, empower Medicare negotiate lower prescription drug prices and advocate for legislation that protects a woman's reproductive choices.

Now you go.

There is no moral high ground when the Dems have a president (Clinton)who stuck a cigar in a certain hole in the Oval Office. Then smoked it. Are we really going here? Both of these candidates are morally bankrupt as it is. Kamala has slept her way into politics. Trump has had multiple affairs and divorces. Willie was 60 when she was 29. And he gave her several jobs she had no business having before he could move her up the chain.

There is no moral high ground when the Dems have a president (Clinton)who stuck a cigar in a certain hole in the Oval Office. Then smoked it. Are we really going here? Both of these candidates are morally bankrupt as it is. Kamala has slept her way into politics. Trump has had multiple affairs and divorces. Willie was 60 when she was 29. And he gave her several jobs she had no business having before he could move her up the chain.
How has she slept her way to the top? Because she openly dated an older man?

Your misogyny is made so much worse by the fact that you have no idea how sexist your opinion on this topic is.

Harris won an election for DA of San Francisco and was re-elected, she won the election for State of California AG and was re-elected, she won election for the Senate and then won a national election as VP.

Harris and Brown were both single and available. Suggesting that Harris is morally bankrupt and as bad as Trump is such a double standard and so sexist it’s hard to even respond.

And of course Clinton was a sexual degenerate. I didn’t vote for him. But importantly, Dems don’t put God and religion at the center of their campaigns, which is exactly what so many of these degenerate republicans like Mark Robinson do.

The way the religious right talks about Trump is so entirely over the top and Trump eats it up, despite being the most objectively morally compromised person to serve as POTUS perhaps ever.

Last edited:
Your misogyny is made so much worse by the fact that you have no idea how sexist your opinion on this topic is.

Harris won an election for DA of San Francisco and was re-elected, she won the election for Sate of California AG and was re-elected, she won election for the Senate and then won a national election as VP.

Harris and Brown were both single and available. Suggesting that Harris is morally bankrupt and as bad as Trump is such a double standard and so sexist it’s hard to even respond.

And of course Clinton was a sexual degenerate. I didn’t vote for him. But importantly, Dems don’t put God and religion at the center of their campaigns, which is exactly what so many of these degenerate republicans like Mark Robinson do.

The way the religious right talks about Trump is so entirely over the top and Trump eats it up, despite being the most objectively morally compromised person to serve as POTUS perhaps ever.
Maybe we should provide Zinger with a link so he can see the Mark Robinson post that were to salacious to air on TV. And this was a man that put himself as God fearing Christian.

How has she slept her way to the top? Because she openly dated an older man?

Harris won an election for DA of San Francisco and was re-elected, she won the election for Sate of California AG and was re-elected, she won election for the Senate and then won a national election as VP.

This isn’t something I am making up. Or hasn’t been discussed by others 1000’s of times. She was his side chick. That is fine. I don’t care. Do what you want to do in your private lives. She still hooked up with a married man.

That being said he gave her a two day a week job that paid six figures. Which is one that put her in line for other higher political aspirations. There were a ton of people in line for this Cush job with political ramifications. He bypassed people who had been waiting for years to put Kamala there. Do you think he did this of his own accord? There is not a woman alive who wouldn’t agree with me. This is just one example. If this is what she felt she had to do, honestly, she made something from nothing. But let’s not act like it didn’t happen.

Reactions: WGrovedawg
Maybe we should provide Zinger with a link so he can see the Mark Robinson post that were to salacious to air on TV. And this was a man that put himself as God fearing Christian.
I barely even know who this guy is. When he was mentioned on the chat about a year ago. I don’t remember liking much about him then. So this doesn’t surprise me at all. I know your feelings are hurt because I got you to slip a few weeks ago. It was bad and you disappeared for a while. I also know the stuff about Michelle hurts to hear. Unlike democrats, just because they have an R beside their name doesn’t mean I am going to defend them till I can’t anymore. I.E joe Biden for you clear thinkers

I barely even know who this guy is. When he was mentioned on the chat about a year ago. I don’t remember liking much about him then. So this doesn’t surprise me at all. I know your feelings are hurt because I got you to slip a few weeks ago. It was bad and you disappeared for a while. I also know the stuff about Michelle hurts to hear. Unlike democrats, just because they have an R beside their name doesn’t mean I am going to defend them till I can’t anymore. I.E joe Biden for you clear thinkers
You got me to slip about what?

This isn’t something I am making up. Or hasn’t been discussed by others 1000’s of times. She was his side chick. That is fine. I don’t care. Do what you want to do in your private lives. She still hooked up with a married man.

That being said he gave her a two day a week job that paid six figures. Which is one that put her in line for other higher political aspirations. There were a ton of people in line for this Cush job with political ramifications. He bypassed people who had been waiting for years to put Kamala there. Do you think he did this of his own accord? There is not a woman alive who wouldn’t agree with me. This is just one example. If this is what she felt she had to do, honestly, she made something from nothing. But let’s not act like it didn’t happen.

Facts are hard to ignore.

Reactions: zingerdawg

Facts are hard to ignore.
I know. They just want to ignore this and act like she didn’t push him to do this for her. She probably felt like she had to use whatever she could to get ahead. Which is fine if that is what you choose to do. She could end up being our potus. Which is really amazing. But let’s not pretend that it didn’t start like it did.

Reactions: BlessedDawg

So, Kamala was the "side chick" because it's been discussed thousands of times by other right-wing misogynists, you mean? That doesn't make it true. Brown had been separated for thirteen years and he and Harris were open about their relationship. Calling Harris his side chick is misogynist as hell.

Harris was already the assistant district attorney of Alemeda county when she and Brown started dating and they stopped dating eight years before she won her first election as SF DA.

I agree that Brown appointed her to two positions, again eight years before she ran for and won SF DA. In no world is that sleeping your way to the top, unless of course you are a misogynist who applies an entirely different standard to women than men.

BTW, if you want to know what actually meets the definition of side chick, this article might help.

So, Kamala was the "side chick" because it's been discussed thousands of times by other right-wing misogynists, you mean? That doesn't make it true. Brown had been separated for thirteen years and he and Harris were open about their relationship. Calling Harris his side chick is misogynist as hell.

Harris was already the assistant district attorney of Alemeda county when she and Brown started dating and they stopped dating eight years before she won her first election as SF DA.

I agree that Brown appointed her to two positions, again eight years before she ran for and won SF DA. In no world is that sleeping your way to the top, unless of course you are a misogynist who applies an entirely different standard to women than men.

BTW, if you want to know what actually meets the definition of side chick, this article might help.

Stop providing facts. This is about feelings and opinions only. Facts aren't allowed. (But you already know this haha)

I know. They just want to ignore this and act like she didn’t push him to do this for her. She probably felt like she had to use whatever she could to get ahead. Which is fine if that is what you choose to do. She could end up being our potus. Which is really amazing. But let’s not pretend that it didn’t start like it did.
Hey I hope Trump takes this line of attack to the women of America. Hell I'm praying that Vance brings it up during his debate with Walz in a couple of weeks. That's the attack line Trump needs to get through to women.

Or Fanni ?

• Inflation is being bought down by Fed action and the Biden/Harris Inflation Reduction Act
  • Harris is the only one that has proposed a budget that would slow the debt and deficit while also expanding need services and help to Americans. By extending the Trump tax cuts for only those making $400K and raising corporate tax rates, her plan would see the increase of child tax credit (which greatly benefits the middle class) and increase the $5,000 tax deduction for small business startup costs to $50,000.
  • Harris has a Border Bill that's ready to go right now that provides additional funding for border, fix our broken the asylum system and has already been approved by the House.
  • For healthcare Harris would see that states fully implement the ACA, empower Medicare negotiate lower prescription drug prices and advocate for legislation that protects a woman's reproductive choices.

Now you go.
- the inflation was caused by the Inflation Reduction act
- this is campaign gibberish and it looks like you cut and pasted this crap from some website - oh and I thought the Trump tax cuts only helped the rich and were bad for the middle class? Which one is it?
- the border bill allows for 1.825 million illegals per year, thats not an immigration bill thats an open border. It also gives more power to complete tards like Mayorkas. No way in Hell is that ever gonna pass . How about just close the border?
- more campaign horse shit - what does "Empower Medicare" mean , why havent they lowered drug costs already , oh and btw Trump lowered insulin costs first

This is all word salad.

Why havent Biden and her already done this btw? Why are they flying illegals into the country? Why are they placing 20,000 Haitians in a town like the one in Ohio. Why do the Teamsters hate her?

Did you hear your defense? Did they ever get married? Was he ever going to divorce his first wife for her? No. Did he provide her with a six figure job for doing next to nothing? Yes. She was a side chick. What do you think Willie’s wife called her? As I assume trump had too. I said there is no moral high ground here. I don’t know why your panties are in a bunch. It isn’t like Trump put a cigar in a women’s box and then smoked it. Right there in the Oval Office. I am not defending Trump. I am agreeing he has no moral high ground. Just saying Kamala or any other democrats to hold/possibly hold that office recently don’t have any of that high ground either. The last decent Democrat to hold that office was Jimmy Carter. He has the moral high ground over all of them. No matter how bad he was as a president.

Oh and it has been discussed by 1000’s of her Democrat opponents running against her too.

Or Joe banging the babysitter, or like Kamala's husband?

Hey I hope Trump takes this line of attack to the women of America. Hell I'm praying that Vance brings it up during his debate with Walz in a couple of weeks. That's the attack line Trump needs to get through to women.
It is funny you think that the majority of women are ok with this kind of thing. I don’t think the soccer mom’s who voted hard for Joe in the last election would be ok with this at all. I could be wrong, but both my daughters played soccer for 10 years or more. Been around a ton of soccer moms. I am just not sure it is a value they would share with Kamala.

I think vance will be ok. He does five debates a week with msm folks. If there is anyone prepared for any question it should be him. The vp debate rarely moves the needle, but I am not worried about a Yale lawyer with basically two months of preparation on the msm circuit

She was 29 and he was 60, you think she really found him attractive? He was four years older than her dad and was ugly as turd. We ain't talking about Denzel here.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT