ADVERTISEMENT

Another common drug shows good results against Covid….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

Just a Thursday morning vent, but still ticks me off that some of the concoctions that various doctors used to treat Covid were successful yet were silenced by big pharma , social media and the government. No, I don’t think there was a miracle elixir out there but some of these concoctions were safe and effective and could have saved lives and lessened suffering. Looks like another common anti- inflammatory drug was / is successful as well.

Just a Thursday morning vent, but still ticks me off that some of the concoctions that various doctors used to treat Covid were successful yet were silenced by big pharma , social media and the government. No, I don’t think there was a miracle elixir out there but some of these concoctions were safe and effective and could have saved lives and lessened suffering. Looks like another common anti- inflammatory drug was / is successful as well.
Ivermectin every 10 days. Never got Covid, nor any of my cattleman family that took it.

Just saying.

Ivermectin every 10 days. Never got Covid, nor any of my cattleman family that took it.

Just saying.
Serious question. Why would Merck, who makes Ivermectin, recommend not taking their own drug? Their scientist say they've researched it and have not seen any benefit. If big pharma is only about making money it seems odd they would say don't our drug for this.

Serious question. Why would Merck, who makes Ivermectin, recommend not taking their own drug? Their scientist say they've researched it and have not seen any benefit. If big pharma is only about making money it seems odd they would say don't our drug for this.

Would they prefer selling a new vaccine, which yields exponentially higher profits, or an older drug, commonly available, in many forms and countries, which costs almost nothing to acquire?

Their scientists? LOL. You mean the ones that have been proven to be withholding toxicity info about their experimental vaccine? Oh those guys. Yeah profits have absolutely no bearing in their decisions and recommendations, given that they are paid by the company making the drugs in question.

1. Most of the concoctions used with people that had Covid included ivermectin but several other ingredients added as well including Z-Pack , zinc and more
2. Supposedly Ivermectin was more of a preventive than useful alone as a cure
3. I think Virginia Med School did a comprehensive study using Ivermectin alone with people with mid grade Covid and it showed a 1 or 2 day faster recovery on most patients. Media jumped on portion of study that showed didn’t prevent hospitalization but jumped over fact it reduced recovery days on moderate covid cases.

Not enough money in Ivermectin. There is a law if they find a drug that controls a disease there will not be money spent on vaccine research. Had to hold the good news down.

Would they prefer selling a new vaccine, which yields exponentially higher profits, or an older drug, commonly available, in many forms and countries, which costs almost nothing to acquire?

Their scientists? LOL. You mean the ones that have been proven to be withholding toxicity info about their experimental vaccine? Oh those guys. Yeah profits have absolutely no bearing in their decisions and recommendations, given that they are paid by the company making the drugs in question.
What covid vaccine did Merck produce?

No idea, couldn’t care less. They all were harmful. All Rx companies benefitted from this govt power grab
I'll answer that for you. They don't make a vaccine which makes your argument as to why they don't recommend their own drug meaningless.

I'll answer that for you. They don't make a vaccine which makes your argument as to why they don't recommend their own drug meaningless.

No shit. Everyone knew the 3 US companies that made the experimental therapy drug. You really think you’re going to catch someone on that stupid technicality. LOL. No wonder you bought their BS hook, line and sinker

Doesn’t matter who makes what. All Rx companies benefitted from the govt making it illegal to sue them over this because of the “emergency”. I’m sure this company benefitted heavily from the govt by not pushing their ivermectin.

Because more money was made with the Kung Flu vaccines.

Because more money was made with the Kung Flu vaccines.
I asked specifically why would "Merck" say don't take our drug because our researchers say there is no benefit. Not sure how they could make more money on vaccines since they don't even make one.

I don't know and don't care if it works. I don't plan on taking it or the vaccine.

Reactions: ugaboz
I asked specifically why would "Merck" say don't take our drug because our researchers say there is no benefit. Not sure how they could make more money on vaccines since they don't even make one.

I don't know and don't care if it works. I don't plan on taking it or the vaccine.
You don't think Merck was paid to "lay down" and let their pharmaceutical breathren reap the profits from the pandemic?

You don't think Merck was paid to "lay down" and let their pharmaceutical breathren reap the profits from the pandemic?
It's makes for a good conspiracy theory I guess. Something the chat specializes in but certainly doesn't involve any facts.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT