ADVERTISEMENT

Another conspiracy debunked. NYT article confirms 12 secret bases in Ukraine for the last 10 years.

NPR, give me a break.

Just like Putin, comrade. He's not a fan either. What did the RT have to say, kuritsa (курица)?

NPR, give me a break.

OMG you just posted links proving my point. WT actual F. Is this a troll job?

anyone that isn't under mind control from the mockingbird media should know that the US and NATO (which means the US for the most part) are the cause of this entire conflict, they instigated it they want it and they are using it in tandem with the globalists for multiple functions, which are not limited to child sex trafficking, illegal biological weapons labs, fast and furious part 2 and money laundering of all kinds as well as destroying precious farm land and some of the most fertile land in the world at the desire of the WEF who's depopulation agenda is extremely clear and out in the open. The US is the aggressor, along with NATO. War with Russia is wanted by the war hawks and globalists and its a suicide mission for the west. Out of chaos will come their new world order and you have to have wars and rumors of wars as the Bible says to accomplish this goal. The entire regime we are under is under the control of Satan. This is a spiritual problem as our battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers....
Good grief. Get a grip.

Reactions: celticdawg
This is like a Russian propaganda fever dream...WTF? Seriously for those who say they're conservative there is no reason to fall for this Russian propaganda just to "Own the libs".
This. All day long, this.

The only people conservatives are owning by cozying up to Putin is ourselves.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT