ADVERTISEMENT

Another great result of the bullshit COVID pandemic....

Double Deuce Dawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2022
dealing with health care providers now is like trying to fock a rattlesnake. Bunch of salty, ill-mannered, lazy, "over-worked" entitled shit heads. Most of them act like they're doing you a favor just to talk to you.

"Please send your requests through MyChart so we can ignore the fvck out of you" :mad:

Just spent 3 days getting my medications refilled AFTER I had my follow-up and labs done on November 8th of last year. Bunch of knuckle dragging shit-suckers IMHO.

First Obamacare and now the encore to COBIDEN...those two POSs have completely ruined healthcare.

dealing with health care providers now is like trying to fock a rattlesnake. Bunch of salty, ill-mannered, lazy, "over-worked" entitled shit heads. Most of them act like they're doing you a favor just to talk to you.

"Please send your requests through MyChart so we can ignore the fvck out of you" :mad:

Just spent 3 days getting my medications refilled AFTER I had my follow-up and labs done on November 8th of last year. Bunch of knuckle dragging shit-suckers IMHO.

First Obamacare and now the encore to COBIDEN...those two POSs have completely ruined healthcare.
Give these med workers a break. Sadly, most of them, who kept their jobs, had to get the mandated mRNA injections. There is evidence now that the mRNA was wrapped in lipid nanoparticles, allowing it to breach most organs, including the blood-brain barrier, causing something similar to Mad Cow disease. They had to sacrifice their health and immune systems so to pay off their med-school/nursing school loans and make their monthly mortgage payments. :(

Last edited:

Hope Valium is one of your meds.....

Did your premium triple ? Did your kids regular doctors stop accepting your new policy ? Mine did. The month after Obonacare kicked in. Been a nightmare since he fixed it.
I had great healthcare through my employer before obamacare. I own my own business now due to the economy tanking with obamas policies, and health care is more expensive than my mortgage!
The health care I was forced to get into, does not cover jack squat. I guess if I was an illegal things would be just fine. Instead I’m left holding the bill for them, while I get 3rd rate healthcare and no service. America is really doing great under these Dems!

Did your premium triple ? Did your kids regular doctors stop accepting your new policy ? Mine did. The month after Obonacare kicked in. Been a nightmare since he fixed it.
I worked for a small company that didn’t offer health insurance for their employees in 2010, but they paid me an allowance of $500 / month to cover premiums from private insurance. The $500 / month cover the premiums for my family of four (I was 40 at the time). Two years later, Obamacare was in place and my premiums went from less than $500 / month to $1,300 / month.

I'm still waiting on Trumps health care plan. You know, the one he promised was going to replace Obamacare. The
" Great and affordable " health care plan. I don't think he even bothers to talk about it anymore.
He never even made a proposal, after promising he would “repeal and replace” within 30 days. Saying the same thing now, morons actually believe him.

I worked for a small company that didn’t offer health insurance for their employees in 2010, but they paid me an allowance of $500 / month to cover premiums from private insurance. The $500 / month cover the premiums for my family of four (I was 40 at the time). Two years later, Obamacare was in place and my premiums went from less than $500 / month to $1,300 / month.
And your deductibles and max out of pocket per yr likely doubled or tripled as well. Under the ACA, my premiums alone are higher than my previous max out of pocket. But hey, some aspiring artist that can't sell shat can get their dork sawed off free of charge so I guess it's all good.

And your deductibles and max out of pocket per yr likely doubled or tripled as well. Under the ACA, my premiums alone are higher than my previous max out of pocket. But hey, some aspiring artist that can't sell shat can get their dork sawed off free of charge so I guess it's all good.
Dayum …

I'm still waiting on Trumps health care plan. You know, the one he promised was going to replace Obamacare. The
" Great and affordable " health care plan. I don't think he even bothers to talk about it anymore.
Why does the government have to have a "plan". We already have/had a funding mechanism for those that couldn't afford to pay for care and my free market plan was much more affordable, offered much lower deductibles and max out of pocket limits. I don't need Trump, Obama or Nancy Pelosi to decide how I pay for my health care. Do you?

Why does the government have to have a "plan". We already have/had a funding mechanism for those that couldn't afford to pay for care and my free market plan was much more affordable, offered much lower deductibles and max out of pocket limits. I don't need Trump, Obama or Nancy Pelosi to decide how I pay for my health care. Do you?
Ask Trump. He's the one who repeatedly promised affordable health care. I personally don't like the government running anything. They suck at it.

Ask Trump. He's the one who repeatedly promised affordable health care. I personally don't like the government running anything. They suck at it.
Actually, you'd have to ask congress. You can ask Trump what he would sign or the things he would want included in a solution but it wasn't Trump or the MAGAs that torpedoed the repeal of the boondoggle.

Actually, you'd have to ask congress. You can ask Trump what he would sign or the things he would want included in a solution but it wasn't Trump or the MAGAs that torpedoed the repeal of the boondoggle.
I don't disagree but this doesn't stop Trump and his ridiculous promises on what he's going to do when he has no plan to do it. Repeal and replace Obamacare with something Great! Build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. Reduce the national deficit. These were all nonstop campaign promises I voted for. Did I actually believe him? No, but I thought he was better than the alternative.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
damn you dont have insurance ?
might want to call your favorite stacey abrams

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
He actually delivered on most of those promises, with no help from either side of congress! The man was repairing the rot from within, and the swamp fought back with a vengeance. I do not know any other man that could have survived the amount of crap thrown at him since the day he announced his intention to run on that escalator. He had fixed the drilling of fossil fuels, brought back companies from overseas to the US, Brought many jobs back, started building the wall on our border, made Mexico work with us on immigrants heading to our border. MY God He kept more of his campaign promises, than any other president in my life time. REMEMBER, he had NO HELP in getting these things done. He did so much more that I can not recall off the top of my head.
Do you want to compare his achievements to any other president in our lifetime? It's not even close , if so.
I will vote for him as if my life depended on it! I actually think it does.
I don't disagree but this doesn't stop Trump and his ridiculous promises on what he's going to do when he has no plan to do it. Repeal and replace Obamacare with something Great! Build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. Reduce the national deficit. These were all nonstop campaign promises I voted for. Did I actually believe him? No, but I thought he was better than the alternative.

Our insurance went from $10,000/year for a family of 4 in 2010 to $28,000/year in 2018 for a family of 2 when the Affordable Care Act finally kicked in.
Now this is only from my personal real life experience. I can't speak for how much money others citizens saved.

Repeal and replace Obamacare with something Great!
And he would have done it if not for John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski. All Pubs that had promised to repeal the ACA. At that point, simply allowing insurance companies to sell any level of coverage they believed was marketable and allowing me to buy any policy I thought met my needs would have been something great.

And he would have done it if not for John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski. All Pubs that had promised to repeal the ACA. At that point, simply allowing insurance companies to sell any level of coverage they believed was marketable and allowing me to buy any policy I thought met my needs would have been something great.
This is fact. Actually after the ACA was passed the Republicans brought a bill up several times to repeal it over the next 7 years. John MCCain voted to repeal the ACA EVERY time (Caveat the Republicans were in the minority).
In July 2017 when the Republicans had both the majority and the presidency, another bill to repeal came up for a vote. McCain voted last, a NO voting not to appeal. I should probably stop here without further comments.

I had great healthcare through my employer before obamacare. I own my own business now due to the economy tanking with obamas policies, and health care is more expensive than my mortgage!
The health care I was forced to get into, does not cover jack squat. I guess if I was an illegal things would be just fine. Instead I’m left holding the bill for them, while I get 3rd rate healthcare and no service. America is really doing great under these Dems!
You guys crack me up. Everything is always the dems fault. Not the market economy, not a poorly managed business.

He never even made a proposal, after promising he would “repeal and replace” within 30 days. Saying the same thing now, morons actually believe him.

Only voted Dem once. I am an anyone but Trump person. Both sides suck and they can all kiss my ass until they get it together.
Wow. For the love of God and everything Holy. At least vote Libertarian if you dont like Trump. Biden is a stump and the Democrats are.....looking for a good word here......

Donald Trump GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Chopdawg75
I haven’t heard that statement, but since Obambam and Biden Obambam regimes, EVERYTHING is priced out of sight

Amen Brother, I could not of said it any better!!!

I'll be honest here, and this is coming from someone who spent much of their current adult life in the medical profession. Attitudes like this are why current medical professionals are "knuckle dragging shit suckers". The way you feel and the way you feel they treated you is the exact same feeling everyone in the profession has gotten from their patients for years and years, prior to covid. The shit talk and shit treatment workers get is now being passed on to the patients and I can't blame them. If you can't respect them and treat them fairly then why should they respect you and treat you fairly? I know this comment will likely catch hell, but seeing these types of comments are the exact reason I left the medical field. If you'll say it here on an open forum there is no doubt in my mind you have said openly voiced yourself in the office and openly denounce their successes and work. I know its not right, but maybe, just maybe, a fix in your attitude would go a long ways in fixing theirs...

You guys crack me up. Everything is always the dems fault. Not the market economy, not a poorly managed business.
Well, health insurance premiums going from $344 per month for a family of 3 with affordable deductibles to over $1600 per month with a $6500 deductible per person was kinda the dems fault. Illegal immigration exploding in the months after Biden was elected and suing the state of Texas to remove barriers designed to slow the flow of illegals is kind of the dems fault. Entitlement spending on illegals to the point where it is now close to the total spending on U.S. citizens is partly to blame on Dems but also on the CoC Pubs.

Everybody understands the Ebbs and flows of a free market economy. Evidently some don't understand how unreasonable regs and overreach can interfere with that natural ebb and flow. Sometimes for the good but mostly so our overlords can gain more power.

Last edited:
I'll be honest here, and this is coming from someone who spent much of their current adult life in the medical profession. Attitudes like this are why current medical professionals are "knuckle dragging shit suckers". The way you feel and the way you feel they treated you is the exact same feeling everyone in the profession has gotten from their patients for years and years, prior to covid. The shit talk and shit treatment workers get is now being passed on to the patients and I can't blame them. If you can't respect them and treat them fairly then why should they respect you and treat you fairly? I know this comment will likely catch hell, but seeing these types of comments are the exact reason I left the medical field. If you'll say it here on an open forum there is no doubt in my mind you have said openly voiced yourself in the office and openly denounce their successes and work. I know its not right, but maybe, just maybe, a fix in your attitude would go a long ways in fixing theirs...
Obviously, there is no place for rude behavior by any involved and it's unfortunate that it's come to this. Otoh, I have a a family member that is suffering from stage 4 cancer that spent 3 days on a gurney in the emergency room with his wife sitting in a chair the entire time due to not being able to leave and return to his side because of covid restrictions. The kicker, the entire top floor of the hospital was empty due to a shortage of staff. It appears they lost between 10 to 15% of their staff due to a jab requirement. It's a lose, lose, lose situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT