ADVERTISEMENT

Another sensible gun control post

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
My apologies to DawgHammarskjold. Yes, this is a piggyback off his awesome post. His post was awesome, this one not so much. But progressive logic isn’t so much.

To think as a progressive liberal, why not do the following:

1. Ban illegal guns.
2. Require all criminals, past, present and those proposing to be, to be vetted before they can own a gun.
3. Require all illegal gun owners to purchase a loaded gun permit at a cost of $25 per gun.
4. Put up “No guns allowed” signs on inner city streets
5. Put a limit on the number of shootings, per person, allowed per day, by requiring tag purchases as do hunters when hunting deer. This will require the shooter to be more selective who they shoot, thus reducing the number of murders.
6. Have shooter days labeled. Black on black on Mondays, Wednesday and Saturday. Black on white and white on black Tuesdays and Thursdays. White on white on Sundays.
7. Make illegal shootings illegal between the hours of 12 midnight to 4:30am to cut down the senseless drunk shootings.

There, we have progressively solved the problem.

I welcome your comments.

My apologies to DawgHammarskjold. Yes, this is a piggyback off his awesome post. His post was awesome, this one not so much. But progressive logic isn’t so much.

1. Ban illegal guns.
2. Require all criminals, past, present and those proposing to be, to be vetted before they can own a gun.
3. Require all illegal gun owners to purchase a loaded gun permit at a cost of $25 per gun.
5. Put a limit on the number of shootings, per person, allowed per day, by requiring tag purchases as do hunters when hunting deer. This will require the shooter to be more selective who they shoot, thus reducing the number of murders.
6. Have shooter days labeled. Black on black on Mondays, Wednesday and Saturday. Black on white and white on black Tuesdays and Thursdays. White on white on Sundays.
7. Make illegal shootings illegal between the hours of 12 midnight to 4:30am to cut down the senseless drunk shootings.

I welcome your comments.
4) No guns allowed in suburbs and rural communities.

6) just plain stupid. The goal should be to end gun violence not promote it. Good grief man smh.

6) just plain stupid. The goal should be to end gun violence not promote it. Good grief man smh.
S9tj.gif

1. Ban illegal guns.

I welcome your comments.
A criminal is a criminal, because he or she has broken the laws of today. Adding seven more will not cause a criminal to stop and go over the books of new laws, before they commit their next crimes. Just more of a burden on the law obeying people.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

1. Ban illegal guns.

I welcome your comments.

This man wins the “Incapable of understanding satire” award for the day.

Congratulations. A sense of humor could serve you well. Fun at parties, are we?

A criminal is a criminal, because he or she has broken the laws of today. Adding seven more will not cause a criminal to stop and go over the books of new laws, before they commit their next crimes. Just more of a burden on the law obeying people.
Just by chance, did you even read the post?

And I disagree with you. No Guns Allowed signs will immediately stop senseless shootings…….

I look forward to a serious intellectual rebuttal to my statement……. I really do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT