ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you dems concerned about your precious “democracy” as your leaders…….

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
move to enter into an “agreement” with the WHO ceding legally binding control of vital elements of our country’s healthcare protocols to that organization? Your administration has structured the “agreement” in a way to avoid 2/3 Senate approval as required by the Constitution for treaties, because it certainly could not muster the 66 required votes to become law. Additionally…….

“This WHO CA+, which functions as a treaty, has gone through an opaque process of negotiation and amendments ever since, from which the public has been essentially excluded, with the goal of signing it this year.”

The only good thing I see about this is the dems will take it up the keester with the rest of us. Any of you in favor of WHO-ordered lockdowns and enforced vaccinations of whatever they concoct?

Last edited:
move to enter into an “agreement” with the WHO ceding legally binding control of vital elements of our country’s healthcare protocols to that organization? Your administration has structured the “agreement” in a way to avoid 2/3 Senate approval as required by the Constitution for treaties, because it certainly could not muster the 66 required votes to become law. Additionally…….

“This WHO CA+, which functions as a treaty, has gone through an opaque process of negotiation and amendments ever since, from which the public has been essentially excluded, with the goal of signing it this year.”

The only good thing I see about this is the dems will take it up the keester with the rest of us. Any of you in favor of WHO-ordered lockdowns and enforced vaccinations of whatever they concoct?
I've been hearing about this for a while, but I still have the same questions I started with.

If this is not a treaty, then what is it?
How is it binding on the US?
Why/How would an unconstitutional agreement survive a legal challenge?

As WHO Pandemic Treaty Nears Completion, Critics Raise Red Flags for US Freedoms
Don’t know if you can get this if you’re not a subscriber, but a lot of good information.

@Zonadog

Last edited:
As WHO Pandemic Treaty Nears Completion, Critics Raise Red Flags for US Freedoms
Don’t know if you can get this if you’re not a subscriber, but a lot of good information.

@Zonadog
I've read the Epoch Times reports previously. Don't know if the one you linked is any different, but what I've seen did not answer the questions I repeated. In fact, I don't know if some of what they suggest is in any way possible.

Other major players, such as Russia, have already said they aren't giving up control of anything within their country.

I've attached a copy of the most recent discussion draft here. This thing is far from complete and there is substantial doubt that they can deliver a draft agreement by May.

There's plenty in there to raise an eyebrow, such as the focus on "Equity" and control of "misinformation and disinformation" around a pandemic response. There is reportedly a lack of trust among the negotiators in the process, and a need to protect dissent rather than control it.

It does not help suspicions that the Biden Administration “has been conferring with White House Attorneys to explore options for the US to adopt the agreement without Senate consent, for example, as an executive agreement.” A treaty is going to require 2/3 approval of the Senate. No one has said, to my knowledge, if or how that could be accomplished. There will be a financial commitment involved, which would also require Congressional approval.

I agree with Trump.
Trump is such a loser who does not give a sh.. about America being safe and secure or anything else but himself. What does Putin hold over his head? I probably don't want to know. You should admit also that "he ain't that smart." He just says anything and any lie that pops in his head. America, as we have known it as a democracy, might never be the same again if he regained the White House. You can say what you want about Joe Biden, but in all honesty you cannot question his long term public service and his desire to make things better for all Americans.

Trump is such a loser who does not give a sh.. about America being safe and secure or anything else but himself. What does Putin hold over his head? I probably don't want to know. You should admit also that "he ain't that smart." He just says anything and any lie that pops in his head. America, as we have known it as a democracy, might never be the same again if he regained the White House. You can say what you want about Joe Biden, but in all honesty you cannot question his long term public service and his desire to make things better for all Americans.
My gawd man.

Sarcasm, right?

Is this a troll job?

If a country doesn’t give money to NATO to protect their own people from being invaded then hell yeah I wouldn’t protect them. Let them handle it.
So, any country not paying NATO dues should be fair game to be attacked and taken over by a larger power? If you don't pay for our protection, good luck. Is this really the stance you want America to have? What do you view America as? I see us a (the) great global power that tries to do good and keep world order. We certainly don't allows live up to this standard, but I damn sure want us to keep trying.

So, any country not paying NATO dues should be fair game to be attacked and taken over by a larger power? If you don't pay for our protection, good luck. Is this really the stance you want America to have? What do you view America as? I see us a (the) great global power that tries to do good and keep world order. We certainly don't allows live up to this standard, but I damn sure want us to keep trying.
You obviously have no clue on how Trump operates. This was just a not so subtle shot at the European Union to be prepared to pay up. And they will. Trump has been and will be the potus to get them on board in paying "their fair share."

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
H9vA9g.gif

You are living in a fantasy world where you want the US to police the world. This President is destroying America to gain favor with the world. This is sick government. The citizens of this country deserve better and we will have better with Trump. What’s wrong with keeping America First and look after the middle class and the poor for a change. That’s what Trump wants to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT