ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Anyone have experience with Hybrids.

Also had the Lexus RX400h hybrid SUV. Only ran on electric when driving under like 40 mph so if they still work like that ymmv as far as electric utilization vs. gas.

That said, switched to my Tesla 3 years ago and l, like other have said, don’t think I would ever go back...

I just read an article in the last week or so about an Israeli (I think) company that has developed battery technology for a Chinese (I think) company that makes electric cars. It says their batteries can be fully recharged in 5 min. That's a total game changer if they start rolling that kind of technology out and it's affordable.

I currently drive an Avalon and love it but it's time to sell her. There is a dealership in Augusta that has a nice Avalon Limited with about 60k miles. I travel a lot and put about 50K miles a year on a car. I'm not completely chopping off my penis. I still have my f150. I've had several people tell me Lexus/Toyota is the way to go with Hybrids.

good question.....currently looking at cars and more than likely will stick with Toyota, an Avalon.

reluctant on a hybrid until I do some more research.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT