ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Anyone know if something happened with Barrett Sallee on the AJC’s “Braves Report” podcast?

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
First, I’m NOT here to get in a debate of the “AJC” if you’re looking for that kind of fight/banter, please don’t bring it here.

I listen to the AJC’s “Braves Report” podcast pretty regularly. Barrett took it over at the beginning of the year when it was Justin Toscano and Jay Black last year. Toscano would come on with Barrett occasionally and talk. In mid-July, Barrett hasn’t been doing it and it appears it now has a new host in Sarah Spencer (she’s a sports media producer for AJC).

I’m just curious if anyone knows something that might have happened. Was there a fallout? Just a mutual separation? It seemed to be a great fit with Barrett so I’m just curious. I know Barrett does college football for SiriusXM and CBS Soorts so not sure if there were just time constraints or what.

I feel probably not many folks on the DV listen to this podcast so I’m not expecting much insight but figured I’d post to see if anyone knew anything.

Go Dawgs and even with these sucky-ass Braves…Go Braves still….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.