ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watch the Fetterman/Oz debate?

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
I didn’t either but when I pulled up my news feeds this morning and CNN and Drudge Report said Fetterman ‘s performance was awful I figured it was really bad. I pulled up a few videos and it was worse than awful. He is several steps behind Biden in his overall comprehension. I certainly understand he is recovering from a stroke and COULD get better, but no way he should be representing PA at this time. The news reporter that was vilified a few weeks ago for advising he couldn’t understand or comprehend small talk is probably sleeping better knowing everyone say on display what she did. Crazy election year stuff I guess….

I didn’t either but when I pulled up my news feeds this morning and CNN and Drudge Report said Fetterman ‘s performance was awful I figured it was really bad. I pulled up a few videos and it was worse than awful. He is several steps behind Biden in his overall comprehension. I certainly understand he is recovering from a stroke and COULD get better, but no way he should be representing PA at this time. The news reporter that was vilified a few weeks ago for advising he couldn’t understand or comprehend small talk is probably sleeping better knowing everyone say on display what she did. Crazy election year stuff I guess….

Just watched the news highlights.

What I saw was pitiful. He doesn't appear to be in any condition to be a Senator, and I cannot imagine anyone voting for him.

But democrats will vote for him....and he will probably be elected....even though a door knob is more qualified.

Look at what one Pennsylvania voter said, after the debate, from a CNN article

"Joe Pozzini, a union carpenter, said he had no concerns about Fetterman’s health when CNN spoke with him at a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, earlier this month. But after the debate, Pozzini worried about how the Democrat’s health could impact the race.

“I know how I’m voting. I’m Fetterman all the way, but it was kind of worrisome,” the lifelong Pennsylvanian said. “His message is still there, he’s still a strong candidate, it’s just I was kind of worried about the on-the-fence people.”

Amazing...STILL Fetterman all the way. STILL thinks he's a strong candidate with a strong message. How in the world, can you say that? The guy can't communicate. And was caught lying in the debate.

SMH

Look at what one Pennsylvania voter said, after the debate, from a CNN article

"Joe Pozzini, a union carpenter, said he had no concerns about Fetterman’s health when CNN spoke with him at a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, earlier this month. But after the debate, Pozzini worried about how the Democrat’s health could impact the race.

“I know how I’m voting. I’m Fetterman all the way, but it was kind of worrisome,” the lifelong Pennsylvanian said. “His message is still there, he’s still a strong candidate, it’s just I was kind of worried about the on-the-fence people.”

Amazing...STILL Fetterman all the way. STILL thinks he's a strong candidate with a strong message. How in the world, can you say that? The guy can't communicate. And was caught lying in the debate.

SMH
Race is really a toss up. Oz has momentum and an awful debate performance by his competitor. Fetterman has Governor of PA who is a democrat and gets real lose on election rules that favor him. If they ran the race in PA with The new Ga election laws Oz would win easily

Fetter man is not a great messenger but I support most of his positions and he’s not volatile. He’ll vote the right way and I don’t think he’ll do anything embarrassing or crazy. He just won’t be doing a lot of speeches or interviews to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Fetter man is not a great messenger but I support most of his positions and he’s not volatile. He’ll vote the right way and I don’t think he’ll do anything embarrassing or crazy. He just won’t be doing a lot of speeches or interviews to sell.
from the AP, doesn't sound he did much as LG, crazy or not

In his campaign for a crucial U.S. Senate seat, Democrat John Fetterman takes credit for reinventing Pennsylvania’s lieutenant governor’s office, transforming it from a political pit stop into a “bully pulpit” from which he’s advanced progressive causes.

Records from Fetterman’s four years in office, however, offer a different portrait of his time in the $179,000-a-year elected job. They show Fetterman typically kept a light work schedule and was often absent from state business, including presiding over the state Senate, which is one of his chief duties, according to an Associated Press review of his daily calendars and attendance records.

The review found that Fetterman’s daily schedule was blank during roughly one-third of workdays from January 2019, when he first took office, to May of this year, when he suffered a serious stroke. Even on days where his schedule showed he was active, a typical work day for Fetterman lasted between four and five hours, the records show.

The findings, which focus entirely on his tenure before his stroke, are notable because Fetterman points to his time as lieutenant governor as a leading credential in his Senate campaign. And as his bid for a seat that could swing the Senate majority becomes more competitive, some Democrats privately worry that Fetterman is proving a lackluster candidate and losing ground in the campaign.

Which one of his positions on fracking do you support.
I think it may be necessary in the short term but people should remember it’s a bridge until alternative energy sources are more readily available.

Fracking is relatively expensive but it makes sense when oil prices are high. However when we invest OPEC releases oil driving prices down and suddenly it’s less viable. It happened about 10 years ago. Then all the rednecks celebrate buying trucks and hummers but the price goes back up and they freak out.

Long term clean renewable energy as well as energy efficiency need to be the focus.

• Haha
He’s next best thing to a vegetable.

I think it may be necessary in the short term but people should remember it’s a bridge until alternative energy sources are more readily available.

Fracking is relatively expensive but it makes sense when oil prices are high. However when we invest OPEC releases oil driving prices down and suddenly it’s less viable. It happened about 10 years ago. Then all the rednecks celebrate buying trucks and hummers but the price goes back up and they freak out.

Long term clean renewable energy as well as energy efficiency need to be the focus.
Rednecks? Fu

Just watched the news highlights.

What I saw was pitiful. He doesn't appear to be in any condition to be a Senator, and I cannot imagine anyone voting for him.

But democrats will vote for him....and he will probably be elected....even though a door knob is more qualified.
He's not in any condition to be a special needs student much less a US state senator.

Last edited:

Yeah all those rednecks driving their big pickup trucks...To 100K per yr jobs in the oil fields and paying taxes so all you progs can get your healthcare on someone else's dime. Damn those rednecks that just want to work and support their families.

wtf-confused.gif

So brave…

really glad you aren’t in charge of any meaningful energy policies. Good lord what misguided drivel.

Vote the right way............ LOL.

Reactions: d-dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT