ADVERTISEMENT

Post of the Day Apparently I've been a sub here for 20 years....

greg2325

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
...got my trophy awarded today. Crazy.

Considering that most of us on here have not and likely will not ever meet, share a drink, etc...I think this community is pretty damn amazing in that it allows all of us to share a passion together for something that means more to all of us than it probably should. In the 20 years I've been here, I can assure that you rarely a day goes by that I don't pop in and check this place and the vault. I'm an addict. I just have to know the latest dealing for my beloved DAWGS, and I bet most of you are the same. I sat for minutes in disbelief when the ball landed in C. Conley's hands against BAMA in ATL....just a few yards short as the clock ticked down. So close...and I wasn't sure we'd get that chance again. I again sat in disbelief after the ball ended up in K. Ringo's hands against that same team about a decade later and I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to feel. To share the last 2 seasons with my dad, my wife, and my kids...who all know just what this means to me has been unbelievable.

The staff here has changed over the years....and improved dramatically from a coverage standpoint.

The people have not changed at all. Lol. Some are always grumpy, some are convinced we'll never lose another game....but when all is said and done, we are family.

Take a minute. If you've been a fan as long as I have....let's embrace who we are in this moment. Let's appreciate what we've done as a program. Let's love and respect this community that we all share and that draws us as close as we can get to the team that we love.

UGASports.com Staff - thank you for all you do.
UGASports.com Members - thank you for making this community what it is.
UGASports.com Insiders - thank you for sharing what we all know you aren't supposed to share.

And on the off chance that Kirby or someone in the program sees this - THANK YOU!! You've turned MY UNIVERSITY into the premier program in the sport and I'm loving EVERY DAMN minute of it!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News