ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently this is real.

You do know that Trump has been rumored to snort Adderall for years and that the WH clinic was practically a pill mill, with inexplicable amounts of uppers dispensed during the Trump White House, right?
That sounds just like you will. You really love Trump but you are trying to impress your lib friends by cutting him down all the time. Come on man and admit you have a crush on Trump!

You do know that Trump has been rumored to snort Adderall for years and that the WH clinic was practically a pill mill, with inexplicable amounts of uppers dispensed during the Trump White House, right?
If you work with millenials you'll know that is as common as biscuits and OJ nowadays. I guarantee you Biden gets some kind of large cocktail of uppers prior to being put in front of any crowd. I guess the point is that there is a stark difference in the energy level and ability to think and communicate quickly between both drugged up old dudes.

If I were on the Biden campaign, based on what I've seen recently and the stakes, I would be putting in some phone calls to his allies in Miami and Columbia today.

You do know they found cocaine in the White House right hahahaha sounds like a party at Pennsylvania Ave these days
Some of y'all love a conspiracy theory, but only the ones involving greasy joe.

Here's are multiple videos of a white rock flying out of Donald's nose. I'm sure it's nothing...

And yes, I'm joking. Or am I...

At the 30 second mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Ellis

Here's are multiple videos of a white rock flying out of Donald's nose. I'm sure it's nothing...

At the 30 second mark.

So are you saying they didn’t find cocaine at the White House?

Where in my response did I refute your claim that you needed to post 80 links to it hahaha

Old men need some pick me ups every now and then!!!

Reactions: willdup
So are you saying they didn’t find cocaine at the White House?

Where in my response did I refute your claim that you needed to post 80 links to it hahaha

Old men need some pick me ups every now and then!!!
They did find .2 grams (which is such a small amount, I see how someone misplaced it), but they never tied it to anyone specific, much less Biden.

And I agree, the old dudes do need a pick-me-up. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Biden got a dose of something before the SOTU tonight.

Let's see how it goes.

At the 30 second mark.

Pretty much standard operating procedure for an 80’s developer or Wall St dude. Pretty sure Midtown Conf rooms were all equipped with coffee, cigs, and 8 balls.

Pretty much standard operating procedure for an 80’s developer or Wall St dude. Pretty sure Midtown Conf rooms were all equipped with coffee, cigs, and 8 balls.
Funny story, we bought the old Independent Life Insurance building in midtown Atlanta for our office back in the mid 90s. It was built in the early '60s and we didn't really change it that much (other than adding a roof deck) as retro-kitsch worked for our business.

Anyway, all of the bathroom stalls had ashtrays and a shelf in them. Coffee, the paper, a smoke and do your business. Back when a man was a man.

Good… That administration got stuff done… Unlike the previous and the current… Lazy community organizers and lifelong politicians vs a businessman… It’s blatantly obvious who works harder…

whatever you say lol
anything to make you feel better about whats gonna happen

Funny story, we bought the old Independent Life Insurance building in midtown Atlanta for our office back in the mid 90s. It was built in the early '60s and we didn't really change it that much (other than adding a roof deck) as retro-kitsch worked for our business.

Anyway, all of the bathroom stalls had ashtrays and a shelf in them. Coffee, the paper, a smoke and do your business. Back when a man was a man.
Probably other things went on in those stalls as well....maybe a few "Mad Men" worked in that building....

Rumored

Yawn

There are still ashtrays on B-52s and part of the pre-air refueling checklist still reminds aircrew that "no smoking" is allowed during that specific event...even though smoking hasn't been allowed on US aircraft for decades 😂

They did find .2 grams (which is such a small amount, I see how someone misplaced it), but they never tied it to anyone specific, much less Biden.

And I agree, the old dudes do need a pick-me-up. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Biden got a dose of something before the SOTU tonight.

Let's see how it goes.
yeah I’m going with a hard no on Sleepy Joe hanging with the booger sugar.

IV cocktail should get him through 12-15 standing ovations

The man has never touched a drink of alcohol but he's got a pill addiction? 🤦‍♂️ 😁

What is your hair sniffer pedo Prez going to do tonight during the SOTU to embarrass himself?

1. Mumble in some alien language

2. Shit himself
3. Fall down
4. Wander around aimlessly looking for an exit
5. Use "MAGA extremists" 25+ times
6. Promise an assault weapons ban after leaving $7.12 billion worth of military arms to the Taliban
7. Blame GOP for not signing that pork-ridden worthless Foreign Aid and "Border Security Bill."
8. Blame GOP and Trump for EVERYTHING since Jan 2021
9. Another war story about Beau, his US Army, Fighter Pilot, POW/Medal of Honor son famous for the 2005 "Operation Red Wings" mission after killing 2000 Taliban terrorists and also credited with saving Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell's life.

Last edited:
The man has never touched a drink of alcohol but he's got a pill addiction? 🤦‍♂️ 😁

What is your hair sniffer pedo Prez going to do tonight during the SOTU to embarrass himself?

2. Shit himself
3. Fall down
6. Promise an assault weapons ban after leaving $7.12 billion worth of military arms to the Taliban
7. Blame GOP for not signing that pork-ridden worthless Foreign Aid and "Border Security Bill."
9. Another war story about Beau, his US Army, Fighter Pilot, POW/Medal of Honor son famous for the 2005 "Operation Red Wings" mission after killing 2000 Taliban terrorists and also credited with saving Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell's life.
absolutely. he is a tee-totaller. Never drank any alcohol.

P.S. You are correct. He is going to focus on gun control.. and abortion. He will use the Athens young lady as an example. He will probably for the 1st time mention her name. But as all dems do, they take a tragedy and exploit it to push a political agenda. The family absolutely refused to be part of his game.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

2. Shit himself
3. Fall down
Actually. You nailed it pretty good!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Yeah and he colluded with Russia too! Right will? I heard a rumor Biden sold us out to China. What do you think about that rumor. As for me China worries me more than Russia and there was no collusion with Russia. Further, only you and a couple of your minions and Adam shiftless still believe this. But you go on making yourself look …… not as smart as you believe you are.

2. Shit himself
3. Fall down
Huh. No shitting himself, didn’t embarrassingly transpose any names. Spoke to American optimism instead of Trump’s tired “I am your retribution” pitch. Y’all must be disappointed.

Huh. No shitting himself, didn’t embarrassingly transpose any names. Spoke to American optimism instead of Trump’s tired “I am your retribution” pitch. Y’all must be disappointed.
How do you know he didn’t shit himself? Check out the shirt tucked into the diaper and did you miss Maxine Waters gagging when she got behind him?

91Uza5I.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT