ADVERTISEMENT

Apple watch battery is gonna last a full 18 HOURS!!!

JohnnyBeeDawg

Circle of Honor
Aug 5, 2001
You just need to charge it a little more frequently than once a day so you can tell what time it is. And you can answer phone calls on the watch, as long as your iPhone is in your pocket or nearby.

My crappy current watch can't even be charged at all. I have to replace the battery every 2 years, which is a hassle.

I can't wait until they build a $300,000 car that will go almost...

100 miles on a charge.

It will be AWESOME!!!!!..............for an extra $25,000...........

they'll throw in a fire extinguisher for when it catches on fire.

You will be able to plug in your iphone and charge it from the...

car batteries. However, doing so will result in the loss of 38 miles of travel distance. Also, the on board navigation system will only give directions to Apple approved destinations. The brain trust at Apple will determine where you need to go and only those places deemed cool enough will be allowed.

The biggest upside is; Apple disciples will no longer have to put little Apple stickers on their rear windows, the car will already have Apple logos on it.

I have no sticker..

I am shame.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I mean today. Yes, I've got some...

...and it's been a great investment. I would just expect a bigger move today if investors were impressed with the watch.

Stay strong, resist the force, I have to say that is probably the...

weirdest thing I see. People feeling strongly enough about a computer or cell phone brand to put a sticker on their car to let people know they have one. FYI; I feel the same way about the Patagonia, Yeti, Loomis, etc stickers I see too.

I figure they will sell a good many of them, to the have to have it

folks. I have an iphone because my Son got one when they first came out..it works well with his MacBook. He upgrades his phone every 2-3 years, I get his old one. He has a 6 now, I have a 5.....free for me. :)

I have an NSB sticker on my ride...

New Smyrna Beach..you know those cool oval ones. Makes me look like a world traveler.

I have a "Georgia Alumni" sticker and a rod and gun club sticker...

Used to have a CCA (Coastal Conservation Assoc) sticker but took it off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT