ADVERTISEMENT

Post of the Day Appreciation post... What makes the Dawgvent great!

Jligeorgia21

National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2017
My son turned 10 in June and we asked him what he wanted to do, of course he wanted to go see the Dawgs in Athens. Being in Orlando we don't get to see them play in person much, so I post on the dawgvent looking for some reasonable tickets to UTM or Ball St. With 3 kids Lord knows I couldn't afford an SEC game!

What happened next absolutely blew my mind... @natty.now stepped in and offered us 3 tickets on the 50 yard line right under the press box... Not only that, he invited us to his home before the game to hang with his amazing family and showed us all his Dawg memorabilia(may or may not have tried on a couple championship rings). He then gave us a golf cart ride to the Dawg Walk. This is significantly underselling all he did for us but I'd be writing for days...

THIS is what makes Dawgvent special! Guys like @natty.now who want to pay it forward without anything in return. My son was literally speechless the entire trip, as was I... Thank you again Natty for an unforgettable experience and thank you Dawgvent for being undefeated. Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News